Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Who Else Still Thinks Black Panther Is A Flop, And State Your Reasons - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Else Still Thinks Black Panther Is A Flop, And State Your Reasons (465 Views)

BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin / 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Ages And State Of Origin (Photos) / Black Panther Is The Highest Rated Superhero Movie Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Still Thinks Black Panther Is A Flop, And State Your Reasons by Maxi3k(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
BLACK PANTHER the record breaking movie with mixed reviews, here we want to know what Nigerians feel about the movie was it over hype like they say or was it worth it

Re: Who Else Still Thinks Black Panther Is A Flop, And State Your Reasons by ObaKlaz: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Black Panther is terrific, a success by all standards, plus Erik Killmonger is AMAZING! But... Black Pather has its few letdowns, like the CGI. To me, the CGI for some scenes (like the final fight scene between Killmonger and the Black Panther) were just not good enough. I hope they'd improve on it (CGI/graphics) in the sequel.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Still Thinks Black Panther Is A Flop, And State Your Reasons by okwabayi(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
The movie was good. I enjoyed it. The naysayers are hard to believe because most times they find putting their thoughts to words a difficult process. I wonder why the movie was hailed for having the first black superhero when Blade was created not too long ago. I loved the music and how it intensified some actions in the film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Still Thinks Black Panther Is A Flop, And State Your Reasons by Deomovies: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Actually I have the opportunity to go to Cinema to watch the movie, I just made up mind to use the money for something else. Omo later I watched the movie and I was like what's this? the water fight doesn't worth it and it is too over hyped. I think it is because of Sambisa forest scene that makes Naija people overrated it.

my rating 6.0/10
Re: Who Else Still Thinks Black Panther Is A Flop, And State Your Reasons by Deomovies: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hello Guys! you can get latest and Top Rated TV Series inside External drives in HD quality with subtitle #50 perSeason. if you're in Lagos and you have drive, we can set a meeting. Holla me

https:///+2348144238327

(1) (Reply)

Comedy: Hot Moimoi (uncle Tee Comedy) / Know How To Download Videos From FB, Ins,twitter And Other Popular Websites. / Boredom Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.