Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Mention The Most Annoying Nairalander You Wish To Buy Sense For - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention The Most Annoying Nairalander You Wish To Buy Sense For (471 Views)

Who Is Your most annoying nairalander? / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The Most Annoying Nairalander You Wish To Buy Sense For by Mikkyjay17(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
This forum has crossed across educating and informing people.

A lot of comments here sometime depicts tribalism, war, insults to mention a few.

Some Nairalanders reason with their butt, I do wonder why some comment off the hook to an acute topic.

Seriously there are annoying monikers here. A sight on such moniker means nothing meaningful they are gonna say.

Some comment for the fun of it, while some gives conspiracy assertion to claim they know it all.

I too know monikers no they carry last.

Also those ones who fight for FTC as if na their father's property.

Monikers like

Sarrki

Buhariguy

NwaAmaikpe

Bigbang

Grammanazi.

Who is the Annoying Moniker you know?
Re: Mention The Most Annoying Nairalander You Wish To Buy Sense For by Kharol1234: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
dat buhariguy and NwaAmaikpe dem nid sensilin......
Re: Mention The Most Annoying Nairalander You Wish To Buy Sense For by cosby02(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
If i have 1 billion dollars, will use all to buy sense for Mikkyjay17 without collecting change.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Most Annoying Nairalander You Wish To Buy Sense For by Dannybammz: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
cosby02:
If i have 1 billion dollars, will use all to buy sense for Mikkyjay17 without collecting change.
Shut the F*ck up

Re: Mention The Most Annoying Nairalander You Wish To Buy Sense For by Mikkyjay17(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
cosby02:

Grow up a sense bro
Re: Mention The Most Annoying Nairalander You Wish To Buy Sense For by cosby02(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mikkyjay17:

Grow up a sense bro
I only answered ur question.

(1) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Arrives Pick Up Location, Tying A Towel. See Reactions / Understanding Depression And Suicide / Five Guidelines For Beginners Before Investing In Silver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.