Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Have Never Used Whitenlicious Bleaching Cream - Black China - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Used Whitenlicious Bleaching Cream - Black China (771 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Used Whitenlicious Bleaching Cream - Black China by EdoNation(f): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
After Almost getting in a messy fight last night , black China gets interviewed by TMZ a popular american media outfit .

According to TMZ, Black Chyna told them that “despite her partnership with Whitenicious by Dencia to roll out her “Whitenicious X Black Chyna diamond Illuminating & Lightening Cream,” she’s never applied it to her own skin.”

She had this to say when asked about the bleaching cream !

The $250 dollar cream is just a business opportunity for Chyna, I am self-funding my lavish lifestyle. They’ve written me a healthily sized check, and that’s all the partnership is about. She Said!!

Source : http://viralmula.com/2018/11/25/black-chyna-distances-whitelicious-bleaching-cream/

Lalasticlala , mynd44

Re: I Have Never Used Whitenlicious Bleaching Cream - Black China by EdoNation(f): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
So you can promote cancer but not use it ...hmmmm

Re: I Have Never Used Whitenlicious Bleaching Cream - Black China by iamsea(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
She has not used it to confirm if its going have adverse effect of the skin, but brought it down to naija (d 1st place on earth she reasoned to bring it to)...
How demeaning!
By the way, its only a foolish, low life nd someone that has serious low self esteem that bleach..
Trust me ladies, whether ur black, chocolate or fair, there is a guy meant for you (be wise).. Bleachers even smell like rotten fish without heavy body spray..

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Used Whitenlicious Bleaching Cream - Black China by EdoNation(f): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
iamsea:
She has not used it to confirm if its going have adverse effect of the skin, but brought it down to naija (d 1st place on earth she reasoned to bring it to)...
How demeaning!
By the way, its only a foolish, low life nd someone that has serious low self esteem that bleach..
Trust me ladies, whether ur black, chocolate or fair, there is a guy meant for you (be wise).. Bleachers even smell like rotten fish without heavy body spray..

Even the dencia that owns it there's rumours she currently battling cancer

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Used Whitenlicious Bleaching Cream - Black China by BornStunner1: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2018
Lmao
Re: I Have Never Used Whitenlicious Bleaching Cream - Black China by ifyalways(f): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2018
iamsea:
How demeaning!
She didnt bring it to Naija, whitenxious or whatever its called has been here prior Black Chyna.

Its made and sold by Dencia, Black only came to endorse and promote it and got paid for doing just that. Almost every celebrity endorse and promote what they have never used for a fee ;- Business.

The joke is on the mumu bleachers abi toners squad that will still rush to buy this cream after this subtle shade by Black Chyna.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Used Whitenlicious Bleaching Cream - Black China by youngberry001(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2018
yeah she never used but she dey used bootylicous cream bittchh undecided
Re: I Have Never Used Whitenlicious Bleaching Cream - Black China by BornStunner1: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2018
youngberry001:
yeah she never used but she dey used bootylicous cream bittchh undecided
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers Last Year – Married Man Boasts / Cassper Nyovest Stole #globalcitizenfestivalsa From Beyonce And Jayz–twitter Pol / Korede Bello Reply Fan Who Said His The Next Police Ambassador To Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.