Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:44 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja (62777 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
krushdripper:
All of you that are asking when dunamis became the FG are the God forsaken slaves of our time

find out those that contributed the capital to the auditorium's enactment. fools.
u people should stop transfering the fustrution of living in Nigeria to d church, so because an organization with over 100k population pulls resources together to build a structure that can conveiniently contain them makes them foolish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by uwabuwa888: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
They guy the mistake Nigeria Army with salvation Army.....
See what bad leadership has done to Nigerian...

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by lonelydora: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
celebgistz2:
OAP and the leader of Free The Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the dedication of the largest church auditorium in the world in Abuja The world’s largest church auditorium is owned by Dunamis International Gospel Center and it is a 100,000 seater capacity building. Reacting to the dedication, Daddy freeze shared a video of Nigerian soldiers complaining about their outdated weapon and wrote;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqkijLbBwi1/

Is Pastor Paul Eneche the President or Governor of a state?

Daddy Freeze, please do what pastors are doing and use the money to build factories, schools, hospitals, and even acquire ammunition.

Mumu who can't even manage his wife wants to manage thousands of people.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by sukerefakere(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:
Money spent here is more than enough to build 2 world class standard factories or industries that will create more than 10,000 Jobs for the common man. But no they decided to build a church on the proceeds of the common man so that they can reap more proceeds from the common man, thereby leaving the common man doubly hungry and the common man celebrates them to later blame the government.

Nigeria: Home of happy slaves and zombies
i think its time i know you ollah2
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Every body should note that the quoted message is coming from a muslim jihadist.

God will keep exposing you all one by one.

Muslims can contribute their money to help FG/Buhari. Moreover, Buhari is a fellow Jihadist muslim. He can make use of some muslim funds to aid his administration.

It's easy to identify an extremely stu.pid person. They would prefer littering the whole country with churches while no industries, hospitals etc are in place. The same set of people are extremely poor with questionable attitudes yet they visit church everytime.. It's a pity you have exchanged your brains for fufu.

I pity your offspring

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by tuoyoojo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:
Money spent here is more than enough to build 2 world class standard factories or industries that will create more than 10,000 Jobs for the common man. But no they decided to build a church on the proceeds of the common man so that they can reap more proceeds from the common man, thereby leaving the common man doubly hungry and the common man celebrates them to later blame the government.

Nigeria: Home of happy slaves and zombies

if pastor enenche builds factories na u go open mouth wen dem never brush say wetin church concern and business

is it the job of the church to build factories

go and ask Mr jubril in aso rock what economic policies he has put in place to ensure opening of factories

the number of businesses that have closed because of this rutherless kleptomaniac government is countless

yet you have the impetus to tell the church how they should spend money you didn't contribute towards

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Sharon:

You lot aren't getting it. The money the government allowed to be invested in a church could have instead been given to the Nigerian defence.

Freeze is talking about PRIORITIES
you also don't get it, when did the goverment allow or disburse funds for the project. Why don't you sell your properties and send the money to the nigerian army. A canal mind can't understand the things of the spirit.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
I wonder why freeze is not starving and looking for food already. All reasonable christians should ensure and endeavor to make it hard for freeze to gain anything from christians in this country. The man is persona non grata to christianity and christians in this country and he shouldbe treated according...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Some people as terribly short sighted... They gave us the bible and took our sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Mrpojj(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Una never known sey this man na anti Christ
A man that keeps blaming the church for all the problems in Nigeria
After he will act like the church is of no importance in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
the attention seeker has come again

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Babayoutoomuch(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
It seems the church is your problem. Your army is failing, how does that concern the church. Vex your anger on your government. Infact, you aren't seen anything yet, the church will continue to go higher and you and your cohort can can go to blazes

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
sukerefakere:
i think its time i know you ollah2

I'm here sir
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by davillian(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Its the duty of the federal government to protect its territory and its people not the church .

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Pearlman(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
This guy is a goat (mmeeee)!
What concerns church with governance? Let him cry to the government!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by rickyrex(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
if freezy is telling us now that the church should be the government. that means the pastors should be our president and members of the cabinet. then we can now blame the church. ask yourself what has dangote, otedola, tinubu, adenuga and co donated to the military men to fight book haram. its high time freezy turn his attack to the government rather than the pastors

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

It's easy to identify an extremely stu.pid person. They would prefer littering the whole country with churches while no industries, hospitals etc are in place. The same set of people are extremely poor with questionable attitudes yet they visit church everytime.. It as pity you have exchanged your brains for fufu.

I pity your offspring

I am a Christian, educated and quite resourceful. Don't pity my offspring.

You are the one who should be concerned that your children would grow up to be educated in madrasas in Lagos. Your children will end up being the average omo alata in yorubaland and won't amount to much in life.

In response to the other drivel you constructed up there, I would advice you muslims to contribute your poverty stricken widow's mite to help Buhari fight islamic terror which is a tenet in islam.

Now, get lost and don't quote me again.

Oponu Ayirada!!!

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by vjohnson: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
All of yes insulting freeze are not on track
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Metuh: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Sharon:

You lot aren't getting it. The money the government allowed to be invested in a church could have instead been given to the Nigerian defence.

So the money can be looted by the government

What did Buhari use the $1billion dollar he withdrew some months ago to do?

You need sense aswear mtcheeew

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by lastmessenger: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
HigherEd:
Too many abnormal people living in Nigeria.
Okowa offers to pay 9 million naira(govt money) per each super eagle goal.... Fools did not complain

Linda Ikeji buys 100 million naira car for a baby who can't even speak yet.... Fools did not advise her to build industries.

Millions spent on Hajj pilgrimage.... Fools do not remember industries.

An association of individuals exceeding 100,000 in population decided to build a building that would contain them all at once... Fools remembered industries and soldiers without weapons.... No, Enenche is supposed to pack them to a major road in Abj and hold services. Afterall the muslims also block roads.
don't mind that fool called freeze.All he does is litter rubbish all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by maasoap(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
HigherEd:
Too many abnormal people living in Nigeria.
Okowa offers to pay 9 million naira(govt money) per each super eagle goal.... Fools did not complain

Linda Ikeji buys 100 million naira car for a baby who can't even speak yet.... Fools did not advise her to build industries.

Millions spent on Hajj and Jerusalem pilgrimage.... Fools do not remember industries.

An association of individuals exceeding 100,000 in population decided to build a building that would contain them all at once... Fools remembered industries and soldiers without weapons.... No, Enenche is supposed to pack them to a major road in Abj and hold services. Afterall the muslims also block roads.

Fixed
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
vjohnson:
All of yes insulting freeze are not on track

On track with what? Why can't he face the muslims who are the cause of boko haram and terrorism in Nigeria?

We would deal with him soon.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by eneyoduke(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Reaction without direction

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
maasoap:

[/s]Fixed[s]

Not fixed. Christians don't beg the Government to sponsor our pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

It is muslims that extract from our commonwealth to go to hajj.

Get that into your skull.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
I am more ashamed of people in this comments calling themselves Christians acting contrary to what the name means.

Ire o

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am a Christian, educated and quite resourceful. Don't pity my offspring.

You are the one who should be concerned that your children would grow up to be educated in madrasas in Lagos. Your children will end up being the average omo alata in yorubaland and won't amount to much in life.

In response to the other drivel you constructed up there, I would advice you muslims to contribute your poverty stricken widow's mite to help Buhari fight islamic terror which is a tenet in islam.

Now, get lost and don't quote me again.

Oponu Ayirada!!!

You aren't educated, it's a shame to educated people to list you amongst them. You can read and write doesn't mean you are educated in 21st century. You are a full blown illeterate by the standards of 21st century.

Your folks must be very ashamed of you as always

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by MicroBox: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
Church business is so lucrative in Africa...
Where did the money comes from...
A wise investment as an entrepreneur....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
I agree with him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by PastorDannie(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Sharon:

... Because the money used in building the church belongs to the government,right? Just look at the rubbish u typed... Mr priorities.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
wristbangle:
I saw this coming. I expect this man's reaction to political scenes affecting the citizens but always in a hurry to renegade christianity.

As much as I also find too much religious gatherings in the country whilst we Nigerians are not doer of the word, let's not forget it still contribute the economic value of the country.

Freeze should quit barking like a frustrated dog and criticise the government.

There was a time under Jonathan the IB of Otuoke when Boko Haram were bombing UN building, police headquarters, motor parks, markets, all in Abuja. If there is no adequately equipped security in Nigeria, all these big buildings will just be a perfect targets for terrorists.
Every organisation in Nigeria who has financial capacity to assist governments should do so. We can only gather in large numbers only if the country is secured, otherwise, we're just sitting ducks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by WilliamsNedd: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Sharon:

Go through what you just wrote. Did you just say priority? The money should be given to the government to finance Nigeria Army? How did they spend the 1bn dollars approved for the procurement of arms and ammunition? Please come up with a logical explanation for Daddy Freeze's malady.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by alenwup(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
See the way I'm pitying this Freezed fool.. Enenche no get chill at o. He will roast you o. You want to remain relevant at all cost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD'S Word / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.