Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja (62856 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Emanodimo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
A friend, Williams once said to me " Must you talk" even when the things that happens around u are absurd.

I wouldnt expect him to contribute to the NA woes. But his critic and his mindset won't allow him not to speak out...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Not fixed. Christians don't beg the Government to sponsor our pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

It is muslims that extract from our commonwealth to go to hajj.

Get that into your skull.

Your hatred for Muslims and Islam will kill you.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Rushmore(f): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
He won't direct his biased rage to the government because they might have his wings clipped and leave him croaking on the floors.
Bloody hippocrite

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
maasoap:

There was a time under Jonathan the IB of Otuoke when Boko Haram were bombing UN building, police headquarters, motor parks, markets, all in Abuja. If there is no adequately equipped security in Nigeria, all these big buildings will just be a perfect targets for terrorists.
Every organisation in Nigeria who has financial capacity to assist governments should do so. We can only gather in large numbers only if the country is secured, otherwise, we're just sitting ducks.

You muslims should contribute the money since you are so concerned.

If you like, go and blow up Paul eneche's church in Abuja ( I think siting his church in Abuja is risky since it's too close to northern muslims), that is your business. It won't stop the March of christianity in Nigeria.

Christians will not give their money to the FG for security. If you like, wound yourselves over the matter.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

Your hatred for Muslims and Islam will kill you.

Your hate for Christianity and Christians will kill you and render your generations useless!!!

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by MicroBox: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am a Christian, educated and quite resourceful. Don't pity my offspring.

You are the one who should be concerned that your children would grow up to be educated in madrasas in Lagos. Your children will end up being the average omo alata in yorubaland and won't amount to much in life.

In response to the other drivel you constructed up there, I would advice you muslims to contribute your poverty stricken widow's mite to help Buhari fight islamic terror which is a tenet in islam.

Now, get lost and don't quote me again.

Oponu Ayirada!!!

You really need to keep your mouth shut..
Stop typing rubbish, it made no sense.
Christianity have extremely deviated from its true self.
Its so heartbreaking..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by OkunrinOloro: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
What about the gathering of headslamming pedophiles, beggars and suicide bombers who are mostly concentrated in a certain part of this country? Have you any words of advice for them?

LordCenturion:
Ile ifowopamo(Bank),when u have the atm with u but u cannot withdraw money you've been saving into church(bank),they will tell u that u will go and withdraw it in heaven... � � �... Gathering of a fools and fraudsters.....

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
MicroBox:

You really need to keep your mouth shut..
Stop typing rubbish, it made no sense.
Christianity have extremely deviated from its true self.
Its so heartbreaking..

Who are you? Please stay off my mentions.

Hypocrite!

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
This response no make sense.

He should just declare atheism.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
sacluxisback:
This response no make sense.

He should just declare atheism.

Or he should declare islam. That way, we would know where he's getting his motivation from.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Your hate for Christianity and Christians will kill you and render your generations useless!!!

There are over 4000 gods on earth. I hate none of them or it's worshippers, and I respect everyone and everything he holds dear but don't come at me with some stupid messages and utterances like you have been known for since your birth else I'm gonna wish you never did
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

It's easy to identify an extremely stu.pid person. They would prefer littering the whole country with churches while no industries, hospitals etc are in place. The same set of people are extremely poor with questionable attitudes yet they visit church everytime.. It's a pity you have exchanged your brains for fufu.

I pity your offspring

Who's stopping you from littering everywhere with mosques or building industries?

By default, you are beneath me by just being a muslim jihadist. You should consider it a privilege I am exchanging words with you.

Now, till you die, don't ever quote me again. And I am not joking about it.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by FinestMariner(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
This freeze is as useless as the "p" in psychology. When did the church become the Nigerian government that will provide sophisticated weapons for the military? Or does he want to tell us that he is not aware of the $1million that the president claimed to have used in purchasing weapons for the military?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Bitcoinomy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Some ppl don't worth your comment. But I want to ask if it was the Government who built the Church. If No, why relate it to the Security crisis faced in the Country...

All is well..

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Johnmattee(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
E be lyk say dz guy don kolo mental, is it the responsibility of the church to provide arms to the Army. The govt owes the country security of both life and property of which the church is a subset. It shows his thinking is degenerating every time he spews trash.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Who's stopping you from littering everywhere with mosques or building industries?

By default, you are beneath me by just being a muslim jihadist. You should consider it a privilege I am exchanging words with you.

Now, till you die, don't ever quote me again. And I am not joking about it.

You get so emotionally and angry when we discuss. Just imagine your choice of words. You are worst than those you criticise and I'm dead sure you attended a Pentecostal church service today.

Nigerian pastors would rather bulld a church and those are the people foo.lish people like you would die for. Your education is a total waste

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
kennygee:
I am more ashamed of people in this comments calling themselves Christians acting contrary to what the name means.

Ire o

So we should sit down like lame ducks for freeze to malign and undermine our religion and men of God to the delight of our perpetual foes?

The days of turning the other cheek are over dear. You just have to deal with it.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

You get so emotionally and angry when we discuss. Just imagine your choice of words. You are worst than those you criticise and I'm dead sure you attended a Pentecostal church service today.

Nigerian pastors would rather bulld a church and those are the people foo.lish people like you would die for. Your education is a total waste

Soon, they would get us prepared for the battles ahead. That is the new change. You don't worry about the churches they build. It is our money and we ain't complaining.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by israelmao(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Daddy Freeze you are free to go frozen.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Geeone20: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Old fool, when dangote’s daughter wedded and they fed virtually the whole community, why didn’t you remind him of the need to procure fire arms for the armed forces
Dasuki has been in prison for more than 3 years now over alleged embezzlement of funds meant for acquiring weapons, how about the 2018 budget that was approved, what has been done with the money meant for arms?
Howbeit, the new dome is going to create employment for more people and take them off the street.
Free the sheeples my foot... for the most part, all you can do is to sit in your crib and keep condemning while the church of God keeps marching on to victory.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Reference(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Well folks he has a point by default and like so many other critics, are actually saying the truth. The church is indeed the only organisation moving forward with any degree of success and if you are a keen follower of the Christian movement you will realise that:

'The creation (is iindeed) waiting ineager expectation for the manifestation of the sons of God'.

When will true Christians, indeed the church realise that the time has come for you to step out of the four walls of the buildings and begin to take charge of the cities and countrysides around you. Non believers are screaming everyday for you to build industries, build roads, achools, hospitals and now even equip their armies. Oh glory, wake up. The nations need you.

This is the end time will of God for His people. Stop criticising them. They need you.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Sleekfingers: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mr freeze...it is the federal government business.....

Other civilized countries are building factories etc....Nigerians are busy investing in building churches up and down.....china, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, north Korea, south Africa, India, Brazil come to mind....

Maybe na religion go develop this country....uncivilized and brainwashed people
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Vinstel: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
1Sharon:

You lot aren't getting it. The money the government allowed to be invested in a church could have instead been given to the Nigerian defence.

Freeze is talking about PRIORITIES
Utter rubbish!!! The billions of dollars we make everyday from oil and other sources of internal and external revenue is enough to take care of any infrastructural need of this country but the politicians corruptly enrich themselves rather than use it for the benefit of the nation and now it's church money that should be taken to pay for it? What rubbish!!! A group of Christians collectively and voluntarily raised money to build a place of worship for themselves and they have a right to do so if they wish without apologies to you or anybody else. I wonder why you guys never attack other religions in Nigeria but are always on the attack against Christianity. Why don't other religions donate their money for the purchase of weapons? Christians won't interfere and tell other religions how to spend their money but everybody thinks they have the right to tell Christians how to spend theirs. SMH

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by ollah2: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Soon, they would get us prepared for the battles ahead. That is the new change. You don't worry about the churches they build. It is our money and we ain't complaining.

Just pray someone like me don't become a president. All these edifices will be converted to a better and meaningful structures. But dunces like you wouldn't like that because you have enemies you are preparing to fight against.

I spit on your bigoted and hateful self

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Randomshotzz(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Wow! Assuming the biggest production company in the world has just been built in Abuja, It'll go a long way in reducing the unemployed populace.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Vinstel: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:
Money spent here is more than enough to build 2 world class standard factories or industries that will create more than 10,000 Jobs for the common man. But no they decided to build a church on the proceeds of the common man so that they can reap more proceeds from the common man, thereby leaving the common man doubly hungry and the common man celebrates them to later blame the government.

Nigeria: Home of happy slaves and zombies

The attached was down by a sportsman but it's a crime for so called religious and Jesus P.A go do something similar. Their sheep will defend them and mention the government. Perhaps Le Bron James is also the government.
But you are a Muslim, what is preventing you Muslims from building the world class industries and Factories? Or is it only Christians money that is good to be used for building world class industries?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by technuel: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Daddy Freeze abi Daddy Freezer should shut up if he has nothing. The Church is not our problem, how many times has he condemned the Government Nonsense.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by bigcasava1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
celebgistz2:
OAP and the leader of Free The Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the dedication of the largest church auditorium in the world in Abuja The world’s largest church auditorium is owned by Dunamis International Gospel Center and it is a 100,000 seater capacity building. Reacting to the dedication, Daddy freeze shared a video of Nigerian soldiers complaining about their outdated weapon and wrote;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BqkijLbBwi1/
stupid daddy freeze! so u xpet daddy enenche to go nd fight boko haram 4u? go nd tell boko haram dat we believers, SS nd SE are waitin 4 them.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
ollah2:

Just pray someone like me don't become a president. All these edifices will be converted to a better and meaningful structures. But dunces like you wouldn't like that because you have enemies you are preparing to fight against.

I spit on your bigoted and hateful self

Get lost, terrorist!

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Vinstel:

But you are a Muslim, what is preventing you Muslims from building the world class industries and Factories? Or is it only Christians money that is good to be used for building world class industries?

Please help ask the terrorist ooo.

Why can't muslims use their money to help Buhari's administration?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Vinstel:

Utter rubbish!!! The billions of dollars we make everyday from oil and other sources of internal and external revenue is enough to take care of any infrastructural need of this country but the politicians corruptly enrich themselves rather than use it for the benefit of the nation and now it's church money that should be taken to pay for it? What rubbish!!! A group of Christians collectively and voluntarily raised money to build a place of worship for themselves and they have a right to do so if they wish without apologies to you or anybody else. I wonder why you guys never attack other religions in Nigeria but are always on the attack against Christianity. Why don't other religions donate their money for the purchase of weapons? Christians won't interfere and tell other religions how to spend their money but everybody thinks they have the right to tell Christians how to spend theirs. SMH

Don't mind them. We know their games and we will counter them at every turn.

The church is marching on, and the gates of hell will never prevail.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja by davidodiba(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
I read his reaction somewhere and wondered till now why it had not landed on Nairaland...the mods have finally connected with their oga at the top...

Free Daddy Freeze!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58