Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday (42667 Views)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by gistblogger: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
After a 16-year separation, mum secretly flies to Nigeria to surprise her daughter on her birthday. Mother and daughter were both crying!

Watch video below...

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/16-year-separation-mum-secretly-flies-nigeria-surprise-daughter-birthday

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by gistblogger: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2018

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
shocked What was she doing away for 16years

31 Likes

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by JasonScoolari: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
The "Italy based" mother and "Abuja to Lagos" daughter take style worwor sha.

78 Likes

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Dannybammz: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by BuhariNaWah: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Person go worwor, come still do ugly make up.

Girls sha!

Fish brain everywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by dominique(f): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
How can a mother separate from her child for a whole 16 years? What kind of money is she looking for? If I were the daughter, I wouldn't be so welcoming.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by JasonScoolari: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:
How can a mother separate from her child for a whole 16 years? What kind of money is she looking for? If I were the daughter, I wouldn't be so welcoming.
Will you push her away then? Remember, Arsenal is yet to feel the champions league, but you still call them your darling team. grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by haywire07(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Shame on the both of them.

That was how Aunty Ramota left her 1 year old baby for her sister in-law and travelled to Dubai just this year June o. Last month she called her husband that she's no longer married to him and he should do whatever he likes with their one year old son.

I'm sure the same thing happened to this one. The mother most likely had the chance to escape Nigeria , she abandoned her daughter and husband and she chose not to return because she found greener pastures. After sucking dicks and hoeing for 16 good years, she then had the courage to come home for a useless birthday. I mean, what's so special about the birthday, is she clocking 150? The woman better tell us the real reason she came home

And the girl too is crying because her so-called mother is from "abroad" .

Whoever watched the video would see that the mother initially felt no bond, she was just looking like "who the f*ck is this girl hugging me"

13 Likes

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by NwaAmaikpe: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
shocked

It is better to be an orphan than to have such an endtime mother who will sacrifice family for the hunt of oyibo preek.

God forbid.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Richdad50(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sad
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by emeijeh(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
By their appearance, you shall know them.

Benin - Italian connection

What's with the babe's crocodile look?

3 Likes

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by bravehost4u(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sorry Stop crying hope you bring dollars come. That one is more important

1 Like

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by gurunlocker: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fly from where? Italy? USA? France? SA? Botswana? Zambia?

1 Like

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
I been think say if person don travel cmot for this country, no matter how ugly you be, you go fine. Well maybe their case is different grin

7 Likes

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Worwor mama worwor pikin
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by doskie(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
no way. you must talk something so i go laugh. na you i find come here

1 Like

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by 1Sharon(f): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:

Lol, you are naive

1 Like

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Ayoswit(f): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
As a mum, I can't imagine leaving my child in the care of another for six months without visiting him or her much more sixteen years. Whatever her reasons are, she should be happy the daughter accepted her back in her life.

1 Like

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Last355(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
we can see beyond their lies... anything to trend syndrome!!

1 Share

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by iCauseTrouble: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
After 16 years of olosho business abroad
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
so much emotions
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by lonelydora: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Who sat and watched my infant head
When sleeping on my cradle bed,
And tears of sweet affection shed?
My Mother.

Nice one mum.
God bless all the good mothers out there!!!

2 Likes

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Ezedon(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Blood is thicker than water, that's why Aisha and Jubril cannot work together

1 Like

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by veacea: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Necksonnel: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
After 16years of olosho abroad, finally remembered she has a daughter.

Can nairaland give us something new not all this news from instablog
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by samuelchimmy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
I think instablog create their own videos

Whoelse think so

Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by OgahBohz: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
what was she doing for 16FUKIN YEARS!?
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Vicyace: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:

Well, the pikin nor complain.
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Rubbiish(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:
You think everyone is as hard as u?
Man wanna be...smh
Re: 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mama na G girl, anyways Igbo Amaka!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.