Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

- Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (19516 Views)

20% off on all cars inspections call us 09033704148 / Brain Box For All Cars At Ladipo Market, Lagos. / Why exactly do you need a car diagnostics scanner!!! (8k,works With All Cars ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Jmyno1H(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
I need compressor, condenser and air piping for Chevrolet Aveo 2009. What's your price?
Re: by fesriders: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Compressor is N35k, condenser is N25k, discharge hose N4k..get me on 08177747774 for details..
Re: by fesriders: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: by koluray: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2019
how much will i get compressor and condenser for 2003 toyota highlander
Re: by fesriders: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Compressor N35k..condenser N25k
Re: by fesriders: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 7:07am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 6:29am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: by letout: 2:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Be aware of this guy when dealing with him. His price is never stable. Today it can be 3 Naira tomorrow 5 Naira. I’d suggest buyers go to Ladipo and buy what they want.
Re: by fesriders: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Sorry letout, i guess you are frustrated..you are talking like a poor man, have you seen anything that have a stable steady price in Nigeria ?
Well..I am not begging you to buy from me, its an open market, everybody is free to buy anywhere..I know my customers and my customers knows me..but you if believe i have the original parts you need, then you come to me..Yes you must be prepared to pay for it..
Mr. Letout or whatever, I have the right to change my prices either up or down..hmm?
Re: by koluray: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2019
fesriders:
Sorry letout, i guess you are frustrated..you are talking like a poor man, have you seen anything that have a stable steady price in Nigeria ?
Well..I am not begging you to buy from me, its an open market, everybody is free to buy anywhere..I know my customers and my customers knows me..but you if believe i have the original parts you need, then you come to me..Yes you must be prepared to pay for it..
Mr. Letout or whatever, I have the right to change my prices either up or down..hmm?
nna, u really vex o, u no even send how many people dey follow this topic........truly said, prices can be unstable, and definitely, u would not sell at a price that would put you at a loss. some of these customers never understand,,, they dont understand how much help you are doing,,,let them go and buy for themselves anywhere else, u go see say na fake dem go go buy...because of just 2k, 4k price difference......they will end up wasting hundreds of thousands buying over and over again the same fake things.....well that apart.....i need compressor for my BMW 530i, 1995 model.....thanks ...www.carrepairs.com.ng
Re: by letout: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
fesriders:

Your reply shows how myopic and how mediocre you’re. I’m very sure you don’t understand what it means by Customer satisfaction. You’ve just owned to it that your prices are not stable. Meaning you’re not stable. Why would anyone in his right senses patronize someone that isn’t stable. I do t care if you have a gazillion clients. At least my message is out here and it’s tagged to your phone number and name. Trust worthy and right thinking Nigerians that need the same will gracefully avoid someone like you. I really have your time, this is a Chess game, I have plenty more from where that came from.

Lastly are you sure you even have a shop or you’re one of those guys that will accost clients and increase prices of parts at Ladipo! Mediocre.
Re: by letout: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
koluray:
nna, u really vex o, u no even send how many people dey follow this topic........truly said, prices can be unstable, and definitely, u would not sell at a price that would put you at a loss. some of these customers never understand,,, they dont understand how much help you are doing,,,let them go and buy for themselves anywhere else, u go see say na fake dem go go buy...because of just 2k, 4k price difference......they will end up wasting hundreds of thousands buying over and over again the same fake things.....well that apart.....i need compressor for my BMW 530i, 1995 model.....thanks ...www.carrepairs.com.ng

Bros price difference isn’t constant. So, let me ask, you ask for a Tok Tire and the guy says 5k next week he says 7.5k two weeks later he says 8k. Can you deal with such person. This guy in question doesn’t have a shop, doesn’t buy the parts , he’s the bottom level feeder that’s why he’s prices changes like the weather. A seasoned business man which I thought he was would know how to maintain a fair price. And lastly, I’ll have to correct you, you’re not doing anyone any favor! The clients are doing you a favor.

1 Like

Re: by fesriders: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Go jump into the lagoon..I just sold 5 more compressors and 3 condensers today..
So Mr. letout, just get the rope around your neck and hang..�������
Re: by letout: 2:52am On Mar 09, 2019
fesriders:
Go jump into the lagoon..I just sold 5 more compressors and 3 condensers today..
So Mr. letout, just get the rope around your neck and hang..�������

Eat sh!t you didn’t sell Jack. Even a child in Kindergarden knows that. Broke arse Nairaland spare parts marketer. Which Igbo trader has the time to be replying messages on NL? Dey dey Dey deceive your 50kobo arse.
Re: by zamirikpo(m): 3:15am On Mar 09, 2019
How much can I get a manual compressor and evaporator for camry 2.7(spider).

Also confirm if u could waybill out of lagos.
Re: by koluray: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
letout:

Your reply shows how myopic and how mediocre you’re. I’m very sure you don’t understand what it means by Customer satisfaction. You’ve just owned to it that your prices are not stable. Meaning you’re not stable. Why would anyone in his right senses patronize someone that isn’t stable. I do t care if you have a gazillion clients. At least my message is out here and it’s tagged to your phone number and name. Trust worthy and right thinking Nigerians that need the same will gracefully avoid someone like you. I really have your time, this is a Chess game, I have plenty more from where that came from.

Lastly are you sure you even have a shop or you’re one of those guys that will accost clients and increase prices of parts at Ladipo! Mediocre.

i really dont think this is called for? Did he obtain money from you? or is this just only an issue of price disagreement? or alternatively, do you know of a better procurement service that can deliver aircon items to you or anybody else viewing this. i think that would. use fo insulting terms over public media tells a lot about level of maturity. you have a right to purchase or not or recommend whoever you have that is more reliable
Re: by fesriders: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
The fool that calls himself LETOUT thinks everybody in Ladipo is illiterate..come & see for yourself..What you don’t know is bigger than you..most of us you think are illiterates are already owning mansions in Lagos and you are there hating and suffocating..
You That have time to blacklist another persons business.. are you not the same boy boy fourth down line agent, abi scout that is lying to people to come and buy or waste money on the desert you call land in Abeokuta..Abeokuta for God’s sake, not even in Lagos..
You are claiming to be a realtor..you are just a boy Boy Scout..if you are not a poor man, then why should you be crying over my change of prices..is it your business?
What you don’t know is that my major customers don’t come from Nairaland..so whether you blacklist my business on Niraland or not does not remove even one hair from me..
I have time for you today because the governorship elections gave me free time..
But I warn you to mind your yourself or the next time you write nonsense on anybody’s business, I will infest all your websites and social media with virus and junks..
I know all the websites you are using to scout for who will buy your fake desert in Abeokuta..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Tokunbo Mack 75tons Towing Truck And Water Drilling Machine / CARS BELOW 2M*TOYOTA,HONDA,VOLKSWAGON.NISSAN,BMW,BENZ, CHRYSLER & MORE, / Do Not Struggle With Car Hijackers Again, But Do This Immediately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.