Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,949 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:12 AM

Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos (75954 Views)

Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos) / Onyeama Assumes Office, Pledges To Protect Nigerians Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by CastedDude: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Pictures of a former Nigerian soldier are trending online following the killing of over 100 soldiers recently by Boko Haram insurgents in Metele, Guzamala Local Government Area, Borno state last Sunday evening. 

According to an online report, the ex-soldier who hails from Mbano local government area of Imo state, decided to join the army few years ago and was heartbroken after seeing some of colleagues and friends killed in the forest while fighting terrorists. 

The soldiers have been complaining of being equipped with inferior weapons which is causing the deaths of so many troops.

The young man decided to leave the military and search for greener pastures abroad where he is currently based. 

His pictures surfaced online recently as he looks unrecognisable to when he was in the military. 

The number of soldiers who were killed during the recent Boko Haram attack has reportedly increased to 118.

While responding to reports in the media, the Nigerian Army issued a statement saying that the number of casualties published on social media is false.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/former-nigerian-soldier-looks-unrecognisable-after-relocating-abroad-photos.html

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nigeria is the nearest experience to hell fire.

899 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by AJOBI77(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Better Pikin.

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by izzou(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin grin

Getting out of this country is the only solution we have

Nigeria won't get better, whether Buhari or Atiku wins.

The system is still the same.

544 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Diiet: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
The person who uploads his pics might think he/she is doing him favour or celebrating him but he/she is indirectly
Puting the life of the man at risk.

222 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by sonofspada(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
From grass to grace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by kapelvej: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
bikooo, he can come and go kill himself
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Sunofgod(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Luck..

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Can you imagine?

I pity anyone that joins the Nigerian Army. It is better for Southerners/Christians to establish, fund and arm our own militias to resist the North than think we would be spared of the ongoing jihad.

That's why I am mad at our christian elites and men of God. What is their contingency plan for the looming Jihad?

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by dlaw70(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
For minutes,i thought it was oritse femi's spirit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Nigeria is the hell fire. When the world ends, God will send all sinners around the world to Nigeria

232 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by mercenary: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Diiet:
The person who uploads his pics might think he/she is doing him favour or celebrating him but he/she is indirectly
Go and bring him from the abroad na

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Diiet: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
mercenary:
Go and bring him from the abroad na
You seem not to understand the reason behind my previous post and I can't help you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by CharleyBright(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lolz.

See correct Swag.
Thank God you left and can have your life intact. Otherwise, you would have been scaring for your life with the way this incompetent govt and their Incompetent Military Heads are allowing Boko boys to carry our Army do suya.

Is this Nigeria worth dying for?

Make the Children of Elite answer that question first before they ask the common man.

10 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Diiet: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nigeria is a blessed Nation with challenges just like every other country.
If you now think Nigeia is hell, that is what it will be for you and your family members.

11 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by mercenary: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Diiet:

You seem not to understand the reason behind my previous post and I can't help you.
I don't want to understand... I react the way I understand it... Next time make it very comprehensive

54 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Trash.
That man could be a drug dealer or a Scammer Abroad. Besides, our Galant Soldiers decide to join the Army because of the passion they have for the job.

Do not compare our Galant Soldiers with a COWARD, it is coming a common practice with the Men from that region. They are all Cowards. If I lie, ask Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Chubhie: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
He's eating aki monkey.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Diiet:
Nigeria is a blessed Nation with challenges just like every other country.
If you now think Nigeia is hell, that is what it will be for you and your family members.

Go and sit down. You are not being honest and objective.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Iceberg3: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ajokas and sophisticated morooons and Coneheads should kwatinue with their psy baba and one zoogeria
grin

12 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Mankosi: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bighead9:
Trash.
That man could be a drug dealer or a Scammer Abroad. Besides, our Galant Soldiers decide to join the Army because of the passion they have for the job.

Do not compare our Galant Soldiers with a COWARD, it is coming a common practice with the Men from that region. They are all Cowards. If I lie, ask Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. grin
I wonder why u haven't join army.....if u are brave and not a coward.

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Bighead9: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mankosi:
I wonder why u haven't join army.....if u are brave and not a coward.

You don't know what I am, I could be a Soldier or worst. And yes, I'm not a COWARD.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by wtracy15: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Diiet:
how. ?

3 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bighead9:
Trash.

Is that why awoliowo soaked garri with otapiapia? Is that why mko sipped sniper flavoured coffee or is that why diya shed tears at the feet of a junior officer!

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Blackfire(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Now you know why Trump called it ....

Shithole.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by BankeSmalls(f): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bighead9:
Trash.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos by Geoffreymgk: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Wow

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.