Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) (27204 Views)

Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by Grupo(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2018
This is why I don't engage in unnecessary sojourns. I don't travel unless it is for extremely important situation.

Corp members should be careful with the way they travel about during service year.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2018
Our roads are death traps. If you travel often via road transport you will be shocked by the sorry state of our federal roads and I am just sick and tired. Just the other day I was traveling from Abuja to lagos through out my journey I was casting blame and insults on our leaders. These people don't use road transport hence the neglect. I am terribly sorry for saying this but we are not living in this country, we all suffering and smiling. Our federal roads are in very bad shape It infuriates and scares me whenever I travel on these Federal roads. This Fulani one Nigeria isn't working, we need to adjust. Nigeria's stagnation for the past 50years is as a result of the fulani-one-Nigeria. There is nothing like One Nigeria but Fulani-One-Nigeria and until we braek loose, we aint gonna make any meaningful change. Forget about APC change mantra or Atiku's promises. The Fulani-one-Nigeria and their southern collaborators are the ones holding this country ransom. They simply don't want to adjust this country structurally because they feel northern states are not economically viable.
Foolish thinking northern oligarchy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by traihit: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2018
Grupo:
This is why I don't engage in unnecessary sojourns. I don't travel unless it is for extremely important situation.

Corp members should be careful with getting way they travel about during service year.

You're correct by not traveling anyhow but it's still not a security that you'll always be safe. There's a lot of mystery about life that's not easy to understand.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2018
The useless fool taking pictures of the accident was meant to tell the dude with the torn ear to hold his ear tight... Nigeria is a zoo, I agree today.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by Focusmind: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2018
Honestly, I don't know why corpers engage in all sorts of travel and one program or the other. It is just one year. Simply serve and go home and meet your parents alive. Stop all these associations this and that and serve your fatherland in peace and go home.

I remember mine in 2004, I made it categorically clear to my team, catholic corper, as well that I would not be involved in all these travels. I was serving in Kano city and once in a while required us to visit corpers in remote villages in Kano to have chat and know how they were doing.

Some accused me of not wanting to participate. There are better pressing need one should engage himself than all these associations that add nothing but takes away your precious time.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by Grupo(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2018
traihit:

You're correct by not traveling anyhow but it's still not a security that you'll always be safe. There's a lot of mystery about life that's not easy to understand.

There are no too many mysteries as people often tend to believe. We are the ones that like compounding issues for ourselves.

By carefully choosing the way we live our lives, we can help demystify life a little bit.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by alhussein9(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:
What excactly is wrong with that Buhari of a boy?

Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by kelvincruz(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Why is motor accident so common and incessant in the south east part of the country. Ritualist everywhere
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by traihit: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2018
Grupo:

There are no too many mysteries as people often tend to believe. We are the ones that like compounding issues for ourselves.

By carefully choosing the way we live our lives, we can help demystify life a little bit.

You said "a little bit". Even if it is that little, you don't know where it'll come from. Yet like you asserted, there are many other things where we still have control.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by tesppidd: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2018
chuksanambra:
Instead of granting first aid, you're takin pictures.

Technology has robbed us of our humanity.
do you know whether he knows first aid?

taking pictures of people in despair is very wrong though!
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by laurelbae(f): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2018
Its a pity.
Quick recovery to you guys.
God have mercy.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by MzLee: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2018
But why can't you just have an iota of human feelings for goodness sake? Maybe you should be a victim of this someday that will stop you from splitting this rubbish. Ode
TarOrfeek:

When two or more fornicators, abortionists and self deceptive House men are gathered

Accident is bound to occur.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by CXLVII: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Am sure they prayed before embarking.

An it didn't save them
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by movetoca: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:
How can a loving Heavenly father allow this to happen to his earthly children?

It can happen to anyone. Bad things happen to everybody Whether you are a sinner or a saint.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by abels(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2018
u are very very very stupid...i feel like giving you a slap that will faint you..bastard
TarOrfeek:

When two or more fornicators, abortionists and self deceptive House men are gathered

Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by Nukilia: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2018
TarOrfeek:

I guess you are HOLY MAN? undecided
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by CharleyBright(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2018
TarOrfeek:

You lowlife Religious bigot.
Taofeek, what makes you certain they are fornicators and abortionists?
Because they are christian corp members?
Am sure u wont say this rubbish if they were Muslims.
You dont even show empathy to accident victims... because u are blinded by your religious bigotry?

I dont blame you.
I blame your violent and evil religion that has deprived you all of human feelings.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by frankblinkz(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Ifiokumo:
Unfortunately no one cares in the Nigger Area because the fools are SAI BABA and Atikulating like the cattle they are...

RIP people
receive Sense IJN...so fast to wish them death,oh come on that's bad.. imagine ur relation involved for God's program
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:
How can a loving Heavenly father allow this to happen to his earthly children?

Blame the devil you are serving
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by itsemi04TM(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Was on a trip on that road and met the scene... One bike man died and the corpers were badly injured... Before the police arrived we had to give up our bus for the injured corpers to be taken to a hospital in Abak...
The police came and tried contacting the dead man's family... Who later met us at the station while we await the arrival of our bus that took them to the hospital...
It was not a scene to behold...
Thank God for those who survived...
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by itsemi04TM(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
opedaydydx9:
The useless fool taking pictures of the accident was meant to tell the dude with the torn ear to hold his ear tight... Nigeria is a zoo, I agree today.

It's not as easy as you think man... Was there at the time and you would be scared at first to do something...
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by buchai: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
the need for driving school is needed in nigeria not road side driving school.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by frenchkisser(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
I know all of them, they are my fellow catholic corpers, they all travelled to akwa ibom to register the Rivers Catholic corpers camping there. God please help them.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by martoruky: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=TarOrfeek post=73297021]

I have met a lot of fools this year 2018,and I've not met any that matched your degree of foolishness.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by simon98(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Yeah see ear!pray for the injured.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by Gwammen(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
RIP to the deceased and those injured experience quick recovery.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
itsemi04TM:

It's not as easy as you think man... Was there at the time and you would be scared at first to do something...
boss for you to have the courage to snap you ain't scared... I once saw an accident victims split into two, I saw people snapping, I never did.. Thst was even beyond redemption,.. The guy could loose that meat (ear) forever bro due to negligence.
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by donbenie(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
TarOrfeek:

MR PERFECT,God's right hand man himself.. shocked
Must be warming up for your 72 VIRGINS.. grin
Re: Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) by itsemi04TM(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
opedaydydx9:
boss for you to have the courage to snap you ain't scared... I once saw an accident victims split into two, I saw people snapping, I never did.. Thst was even beyond redemption,.. The guy could loose that meat (ear) forever bro due to negligence.

The ear was tied with a shirt and that was how they took him to the hospital...
He was screaming... It was not easy...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood Destroys Over N15m Worth Of Goods In Aba, Renders Many Homeless / Customs Officer Destroys Arik Air’s Equipment Over Delayed Flight / Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.