Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

“buhari Should Keep Aside Politics And Focus On Security -hon. Kadade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “buhari Should Keep Aside Politics And Focus On Security -hon. Kadade (215 Views)

Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“buhari Should Keep Aside Politics And Focus On Security -hon. Kadade by isahrabson: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
@YSAP MEDIA

25-11-2018 6:00pm

“Buhari Should Keep Aside Politics And Focus On Security -Hon. Kadade

A former gubernatorial aspirant in kaduna state under the auspices of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP; Hon. Muhammad Suleiman Kadade, speaks with YSAP Media on insecurity in Nigeria, possible effects with regards to the outcome of 2019 electioneering and more..

Introduction!
My name is Hon. Muhd Kadade Suleiman, i was born in Nasarwan Doya a village under Makarfi Local Government but I grew up and started my school education in Kaduna State.

Respectfully Sir, How do you feel about the growing insecurity challenges in Nigeria?

-It’s sad because things are getting worse day by day. We’re not safe anymore.

The present administration had once claimed to have won the fight against Boko Haram, What are your thoughts on this with regards to the killing of over 100 soldiers?

-It’s not true, I recalled around last year the government released a statement that they’ve technically defeated Boko Haram but what’s happening now. Even during the civil war in Nigeria between 1967 to 1970 I doubt if 100 of our military personnel were killed in a single day..
We lost over 100 soldiers and over 100 have gone missing, things are not well in the country, it is so unfortunate.

What is it that the Military, the Buhari administration or international community is not doing right and what is/are the way forward?

-Buhari should keep politics aside and focus on what is happening in the North east. It’s time for the Federal Government to stop hiding anything and tell Nigerians what’s really happening.
The first responsibility of every serious government is protecting lives and properties of the people.

Do you think the unresolved insecurity issues in the north east will have any effect on the outcome of the 2019 general elections and how?

-Well if there is no security in the country, how do you expect people to come out and cast their votes. This government has promised to end the insurgency in the North East and that was why people gave them their votes. Unfortunately, they have not given any coherent and comprehensive strategy to deal with insecurity in the area.
But we hope the government will make all necessary efforts to ensure peace and stability in those areas of unrest before and after the elections.

Finally how do you feel about governance in Nigeria and in your own opinion, what should/must be done to restore peace and get the nation working again?

–This government of President Buhari has failed in all areas, most especially when it comes to protecting the lives and properties of Nigerians. People are being killed all over the country as a result of high level of crime. Kidnappings in the North West, insurgency in the North East, armed bandits in Zamfara and Birnin Gwari are now the breaking news everyday.
We need a serious President whose first priority is to end this barbaric killings all over the country, someone who is ready to serve the people of Nigeria.
The presidency took over 20hours before condemning the recent attack on military base in Metele village, Guzamala local government area of Borno State.
I doubt if the government is serious about this insecurity.

©YSAP Media

@YSAP MEDIA Blog at .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses $6bn From 'corrupt' Oil Deal Linked To Fraud / Delta Guber Candidate Promises N30,000 Minimum Wage If Elected / Nigerians Are Not Politically Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.