Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (73784 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by calyto: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2018
How does this even make sense?

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by MJBOLT: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Delta should be the capital of South South,argue with your keyboards
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by cardoctor(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2018
Where is Illaje?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Codebrain444658: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Okay

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by 01mcfadden(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2018
That Blowback is really blowing HardcoreEdoman front and back o.

Dude's good with words.
HardCoreEdoman trying to gather support by playing the tribal divides. He thought by making others assume Blowback is an Igbo man, others will bash him.
Lol

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by clefstone(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2018
mercenary:
Like I said Mr, Edo is not a part of the S. south in reality... You can beg the west to let you join them
Edo can geographically be called a SS state but it's certainly not in the Niger Delta. What most people do not know is that South South and Niger Delta are not synonymous, while the entire ND region is in d SS, not all of the SS is in the ND. Guess your confusion arises from this misunderstanding

6 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Damfostopper(m): 9:10am On Nov 26, 2018
like seriously.... Edo state the capital of South South...... with all the bad cultism and prostitution news coming from that ancient city of Rome .....my fellow nairalanders abort yabbing and confronting the clown.... it's official Op has gone maad and rogue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by MENELIIK: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:
[s][/s]

Igbos have suffered in Nigeria all because they lost a war of independence.

Imagine this nonetity of a being deginerating Ibos when his own people are by far the most lazy delinquents south of the Niger.

Never ever in your life think that by degenerating Ibos you will some how find unity among Niger Deltans.

I am a Niger Deltan and I can state categorically that you Binis are a big disgrace to the region.

Hell, even you don't even share same political views with us as can be seen with your prefered broom party.

Edo state is filled with Zombies
Poverty, crime and all vices are your trade marks.

You suffer the ignoble roles as being both the Yorubas (treacherous bastards) and fulani (criminals) of the SS people.

Osu, you cannot even hide your hatred for the Yorubas even when the matter doesn't affect them. You will just develop BP for nothing sake because Yoruba will continue to prosper.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2018
Am nwo[sup][/sup] ikwerre ,edo pple has so many muslims ,dey dnt belong 2 niger delta

But Wait! i stamp my feet on d ceramic floor 2 yarn una say south edo is south south , south edo avoid edo muslims 2 avoid wat is happening in yoruba land!

10 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Elliot2(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
mhen I just found out the first guy I quoted was actually an igbo man claiming ijaw, he's using his other moniker to abuse other tribes.

I apologise to the ijaw nation on the comments I made
bro,back here in bayelsa,we don't know benin as part of ss.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by misano(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:

What does you useless Edo contribute apart from vagabonds, armed robbers and ashawoes?

Guy don't argue here, please stop. We are all one in D South South .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2018
Who are these assholes that keep saying ikwerres are from Edo, are you guys thinking from your anus?

You are the reason why ikwerre people uptill now are suffering from identity crisis. Ikwerre, anioma, ukwani, ibusa, ogwashi ukwu etc are all a subgroup of Igbo and they are called western Igbo, the ones in delta don't have any issue with their Igbo identity.

Let's be informed please, the civil war has really dealt with Igbos, which is the reason for this identity crisis our ikwerre brothers and sisters are suffering from.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by BiafraIShere(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
typically Igbo man, speaking nonsense.

I won't go into gutter with you
Whatever you are smoking is really messing up with you badly. Firstly, you wrote a complete trash that is lacking in both logic, wisdom and facts and as if that was not enough rubbish, you also quoted someone and blindly called him Igbo when nothing shows he is!

To start with, you need education especially in subjects like geography and government as well as current affairs because it's obvious that you know next to nothing about what you.

Political capital of the North is Kaduna. Political capital of the SW is Ibadan. Political capital of the SE is Enugu. Political capital of the SS is P.H although it hasn't been in that capacity officially but fact is that it is the defacto political capital of SS, so Benin city can NEVER be the capital of SS for several reasons.

Igbos have no business with your delusions!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2018
clefstone:
Edo can geographically be called a SS state but it's certainly not in the Niger Delta. What most people do not know is that South South and Niger Delta are not synonymous, while the entire ND region is in d SS, not all of the SS is in the ND. Guess your confusion arises from this misunderstanding
actually abia is part of niger delta

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by misano(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2018
kevid2018:

Guy, wetin u smoke

Small topic will just come up & SS will just be insulting each other, making other regions mock us. If U are truly from SS you will stop this bitter argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

See this goats, go to south Africa,India, Malaysia etc.
Your people population in various prisons are more than their people sef.

Blood money,rituals killings,kidnapping, drugs,cheap ashawo etc,your igbos people are number one.

Come to the north here, with just a plate of indomie,you will have one Igbo ashawo for a night
so how igbo take enter this matter now. Why are u guys like this. Am igbo. The guy u quoted is not igbo. U know this...but u want to use style to bring igbos into nonsense. U see why edo can never get any love from the east? Even a small thread like this u had to insult igbos unnessesarily

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:
[s][/s]

Imagine this nonetity of a being deginerating Ibos when his own people are by far the most lazy delinquents south of the Niger.

Never ever in your life think that by degenerating Ibos you will some how find unity among Niger Deltans.

I am a Niger Deltan and I can state categorically that you Binis are a big disgrace to the region.

Hell, even you don't even share same political views with us as can be seen with your prefered broom party.

You suffer the ignoble roles as being both the Yorubas (treacherous bastards) and fulani (criminals) of the SS people.

brother pls enough!!!

We stil av sensible n igbolike edos in south edo
Believe me , we southern coalition have done our research n found out dat yorubas n fulanis infiltrated d middle n northern edo respectively!

D southern edo have craved 2 divide frm north n middle edo cos islam is spreading wt its mordernised jihad, u can see hw ali, mohammed,aisha ,adamu nw answer nigerdelta

Pls ask d guy wie he belongs, because south edos ar innocent n civilised..
Mama vee

8 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Smile4daddy(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
same with me.

Your village of a state is the poorest despite having one of the largest oil revenue, a sitting president, the smallest population.

I'm speaking facts , you are saying nonsense
Don't mind them.

Ijaw plp and betraying hrt are like 5&6.

They keep claiming ownership/landlord of Niger Delta Region just bcus they were opportune to produce a Drunkard as president.

They forgot their popularity end in their creeks.

One day we shall settle the score with them once and for all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Igbunu4: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=HardcoreEdoman post=73297998] typical igbo man making other tribes hate him.

Like I said earlier, I won't go into gutter with you. bring facts then I'll respond[/quot
You are a fool. I am SS from delta. my fore fathers said they migrated from binin with Ibo names which to me is an indication that they were never EdOS. I speak Ukwuani a dialect of the Igbo language. most igbos of the SE also trace their origin from old Benin like Oguta in Imo and others but that does not mean that we have any political afinity with the present Edo state. Bros, you people can join SW, we don't need you in SS.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

See this goats, go to south Africa,India, Malaysia etc.
Your people population in various prisons are more than their people sef.

Blood money,rituals killings,kidnapping, drugs,cheap ashawo etc,your igbos people are number one.

Come to the north here, with just a plate of indomie,you will have one Igbo ashawo for a night

What state please? I want go fvckk cheap
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Lajet: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
Southwest has Lagos state
South east has Enugu
North has Sokoto.

Likely candidates for capital of south south.

Benin city in Edo state

Port Harcourt in river state

Warri in delta state.

The answer in Benin city, here's why.

Ikwerre(majority in river state is from present Edo)

Urhobo from Edo

Ishekri from Edo

Isoko from Edo, all in delta.

The present day Benin is strategically position in between north,east, south and west as a road to all regions.

Edo nation is currently ruling 3 states in Nigeria.

What do you think?

By the way ilage is part of the Edo nation, obj created us but that will be corrected

Ikwerre(majority in river state is from present Edo) Are you sure? What type of weed did you smoke? Can you point only one thing how Ikwerre is related to Benin just only one thing not two

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by nokatakata: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:
[s][/s]

I really don't know why Bastar.d, envious, hateful, cursed iPods always have to deny their cursed tribe when they feel the need to throw jabs at others. Yet the cursed animals be yapping trash about being brave. They can never go a day with out doing what they have been cursed to do( hate on yorubas). Thread is about SS and Edo but the cursed iPod Bastar.d must bring in Yorubas and deny his cursed region to claim Niger delta. Always wanting to attache by force. Anoufias.!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by coolexz7(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
Southwest has Lagos state
South east has Enugu
North has Sokoto.

Likely candidates for capital of south south.

Benin city in Edo state

Port Harcourt in river state

Warri in delta state.

The answer in Benin city, here's why.

Ikwerre(majority in river state is from present Edo)

Urhobo from Edo

Ishekri from Edo

Isoko from Edo, all in delta.

The present day Benin is strategically position in between north,east, south and west as a road to all regions.

Edo nation is currently ruling 3 states in Nigeria.

What do you think?

By the way ilage is part of the Edo nation, obj created us but that will be corrected

Mr man, what do you mean by "Edo nation is currently ruling 3 states in Nigeria"?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Ikem11(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2018
coolexz7:

Mr man, what do you mean by "Edo nation is currently ruling 3 states in Nigeria"?
Lol una never see anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Ikem11(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2018
Una go die for Igbo man matter one day

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by emmie14: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2018
All this disowning because Edo state does not have oil. I laugh in itsekiri! grin

All these people claiming delta as SS & excluding Edo know for a fact that delta state and Edo state are kinsmen & should be together.

If Nigeria should split the most interesting region to watch would be Biafra, with ijaws and igbos in it. We shall see the outcome of this fake friendship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by emmie14: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
mtchew you must be an ijaw Man.

Just edo state 2 local government is bigger than the village you called a state.

They created an imaginary ss to make you feel happy and milked your oil dry.
Stop living in fools paradise. If there will ever be south-south, calabar being once the capital of Nigeria should be considered otherwise Rivers is sound to wear the crowd . Edo is more related to Yorubas and should be integrated to south west to become capital of oduduwa.

16 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by nokatakata: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:
South South states are:
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Bayelsa

I hope the SS and SE chanting cursed iPod Bastar.ds can see this. No attache by force. SS is totally different from the sadbeast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) / Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.