Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74561 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
lawani:

Imagine Yoruba being colonised by igbos. Thank God for awolowo. I know if you were ojukwu you would have done same or worse
I am asking you who agreed to the separation agreement and backslided at last?? Igbos or Yoruba, Ojukwu or Awolowo??
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Ttipsy(f): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Show us evidence that Awolowo was at Aburi to agree anything

Your soldiers had a coup killed the premier of West and North and left the premier of East and midwest who were Ibos and you are here with your rotten teeth asking who started the war
lol Mr historian, go and see it on Essential Government for senior secondary schools. page 106_, Anuofia

5 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehe they used the influence of yoruba media to project Soyinka so high yet the man is empty with no bestseller to his credit. Obasanjo also gave Oyibo bribe to get Nobel prize fir Soyinka but we know who is who is literature. Chinua Achebe is known all over Kenya and East Africa as a whole, infact their president read Things Fall Apart and makes reference to the words there from time to time.

Yet Ashebe cannot get the nobel
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ttipsy:
lol Mr historian, go and see it on Essential Government for senior secondary schools. page 106_, Anuofia

I know your akpu head is resistant to knowledge, Show us where Awolowo attended aburi
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolidGenius:
Really? Your overrated laureate nobody in the West knows about. Here in the US, when African literature is been made mentioned of, Achebe comes first.

Adichie and Nnedi are both nominees for this year's Nobel price in literature. These two ladies are bigger than your Soyinka and sex-obsessed lecturers.

Just don't say things like this openly in the west, it's very embarrassing and condescending.
Don't mind that useless hag. She's still leaving in the past. Igbos have taken over completely. All they could do is to toot their horn on their old glory. Let her say film tonight, I will finish her.

Ugly Afonja bitch!

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ttipsy:
Are you taking halfbaked sophisticated baboons from SW serious. They are too stubborn to be corrected, or they know the truth but try hard to sweep it under.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Are you taking halfbaked sophisticated baboons from SW serious. They are too stubborn to be corrected, or they know the truth but try hard to sweep it under.

Provide the list of those at Aburi and show where Awolowos name was there
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yet Ashebe cannot get the nobel
I wonder how you fools even deceived us into believing you were once Educated in the first place. Ashebe is your inability to write Achebe correctly, you spell Nyash and yansh, you spell history as istry. You people are horrible.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehe is it now you know you are one. you Edos are yoruba cousins my dear, why do you think you love them naturally? Its because they are your blood. SS belong to the Igbos while Edo belongs to the yorubas. Simple as Abc.
delta and river are Edo so take the rest let's see if Calabar and akwa ibom won't eat you raw
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Provide the list of those at Aburi and show where Awolowos name was there
Provide list and show me where Awolowo was omitted
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
delta and river are Edo so take the rest let's see if Calabar and akwa ibom won't eat you raw
Fool. Rivers? You even dare mention Rivers that is richer and stronger than you and have been ruled by Igbos(ikwerre) since Adam. My friend face SW , not even Delta will join you. Delta is Igboid fully. Cry us a lake.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Provide list and show me where Awolowo was omitted

When you cannot do anything you rush to call your elder brother the Yorubas to do it for you. You are depending on Yorubas to achieve Biafra, even to find ordinary list of Aburi participants you still want Yorubas to find it for you

A simple google search would have sufficed but your flat akpu head cannot do anything on your own until Yoruba come to help

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aburi_Accord

Find Awolowos name in the link above

IloveToMess:

I wonder how you fools even deceived us into believing you were once Educated in the first place. Ashebe is your inability to write Achebe correctly, you spell Nyash and yansh, you spell history as istry. You people are horrible.

Imagine Igbo want to teach Yorubas how to write?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lawani: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ilovetomess awo wasn't a soldier yet he got northern soldiers to leave the West and was saying if east goes West would follow. Only for the east to seize the opportunity to invade the west
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Fool. Rivers? You even dare mention Rivers that is richer and stronger than you and have been ruled by Igbos(ikwerre) since Adam. My friend face SW , not even Delta will join you. Delta is Igboid fully. Cry us a lake.
ikwerre is edo, they will all vote either to stay with family or go with discriminating their own tribe people
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by misano(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehe gbam i caught you red handed, i said its only itsekiri that share certain relationship with Edo and Yorubas. So you can join them in oduduwa if you wish but SS is Biafra.

Proudly Itsekiri. I'm not denying that. But seriously, which one U be? Itsekiri is in Warri, Warri is in Delta, Delta is SS. Igbo boy I hope U understand? I still role with SE very well. What I hate is any body from another region trying to separate SS or separate SE. To me SS & SE are one.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by SolidGenius(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehe they used the influence of yoruba media to project Soyinka so high yet the man is empty with no bestseller to his credit. Obasanjo also gave Oyibo bribe to get Nobel prize fir Soyinka but we know who is who is literature. Chinua Achebe is known all over Kenya and East Africa as a whole, infact their president read Things Fall Apart and makes reference to the words there from time to time.
This is so right bro. They are only good in hype than sales.

Everyone can attest to what a huge failure that no good 90s guineafowl is.

It's even humbling when a dead man's record still trumps his. It's really true, that one can't make king of a gorilla even with a crown on its head.

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
ikwerre is edo, they will all vote either to stay with family or go with discriminating their own tribe people
Dont let Ikwerres catch you ooh. You are really going nuts without knowing. Edo is yoruba please face your SW.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
misano:

Proudly Itsekiri. I'm not denying that. But seriously, which one U be? Itsekiri is in Warri, Warri is in Delta, Delta is SS. Igbo boy I hope U understand? I still role with SE very well. What I hate is any body from another region trying to separate SS or separate SE. To me SS & SE are one.
I am Igbo and a proud one and i know Itshekiri is warri too but they have some yoruba trace in them true or false?? They are SS yes but they cant involve Edo in SS cos Edo is SW including you itshekiri.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Dont let Ikwerres catch you ooh. You are really going nuts without knowing. Edo is yoruba please face your SW.
let them decide, why so afraid, why are igbos always forcing themselves on other tribes.

Ikwerre migrated from Edo, let them decide.

South east should stay with a erosion ridden, landlocked and poverty stricken region
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by nokatakata: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Your love for Igbos mixed with envy cannot allow you to come out clear to declare your admiration for the greatest tribe in Africa , the Igbos. We are gurus and success driven even when political odds are strictly against us. Chai i am blessed to be Igbo..

I don't envy anybody. I only dislike hateful, envious, cursed ipods. I have seen so many responsible igbos here in lagos especially those of them who were born and grew up in lagos. You'll never see them hating. They are in lagos and other SW states enjoying their lives and eating amala and ewedu. It is always the cursed ipods who have suffered so much in the sad beast and inhaled toxic air that carry their envy and hatred from the village to lagos. They always find it hard to blend in because they have been fed with hatred right from birth.

lol..you are gurus in your dreams. guru kor, guguru ati epa ni.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by misano(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

I am Igbo and a proud one and i know Itshekiri is warri too but they have some yoruba trace in them true or false?? They are SS yes but they cant involve Edo in SS cos Edo is SW including you itshekiri.

LOL I will never join Yoruba never. Guy U funny...
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
misano:

oga igbos has nothing to do with south south.

They were once slaves to Edo, ijaw,and urhobo that's why they share similarities
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
let them decide, why so afraid, why are igbos always forcing themselves on other tribes.

Ikwerre migrated from Edo, let them decide.

South east should stay with a erosion ridden, landlocked and poverty stricken region
Shut up idiot how does that even sound in your ear, ikwerre migrate from Edo? Edo who is known for harlotry and penury of desert travels. Ikwerre speak Igbo as their only language. Chibuike Amaechi said he is Igbo. Hehehe who is afraid? I am telling you not to say this your rubbish before an Ikwerre man you will get the beating of your life that day. Look at minority claiming everyone, please why are you not claiming Yoruba? What us actually the problem??

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
nokatakata:

I don't envy anybody. I only dislike hateful, envious, cursed ipods. I have seen so many responsible igbos here in lagos especially those of them who were born and grew up in lagos. You'll never see them hating. They are in lagos and other SW states enjoying their lives and eating amala and ewedu. It is always the cursed ipods who have suffered so much in the sad beast and inhaled toxic air that carry their envy and hatred from the village to lagos. They always find it hard to blend in because they have been fed with hatred right from birth.

that's true, there are many igbos in Edo
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Shut up idiot how does that even sound in your ear, ikwerre migrate from Edo? Edo who is known for harlotry and penury of desert travels. Ikwerre speak Igbo as their only language. Chibuike Amaechi said he is Igbo. Hehehe who is afraid? I am telling you not to say this your rubbish before an Ikwerre man you will get the beating of your life that day. Look at minority claiming everyone, please why are you not claiming Yoruba? What us actually the problem??
oga let's them decide
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

They were once slaves to Edo, ijaw,and urhobo that's why they share similarities
Hehehe A majority tribe in Nigeria once slave to an inconsequential minority tribe? You will be our slave soon Edo just watch how we shall come after you if you keep running your minority smelly mouth. Ashawo tribe. Dick slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
that's true, there are many igbos in Edo
There are many Edos in Anambra serving their masters.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by misano(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

No, no, no. Don't get me wrong. U said Igbo share similarities & that's true. I didn't say they are part of SS, they are just close neighbours.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by SolidGenius(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
nokatakata:

Not hating bro. The name Amala and Ewedu is repulsive. it's like the nigger word for blacks, nobody likes to be called one.

Just keep them to your family. Hope you understand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
misano:

No, no, no. Don't get me wrong. U said Igbo share similarities & that's true. I didn't say they are part of SS, they are just close neighbours.
and now they are forcing themselves on us.

We are all related in the south,igbos are the trouble makers. I want them to get their Biafra and watch them suffered

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.