Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74568 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
lawani:

One thing will lead to another, he already got the northern soldoers to leave the West and he was not a military man. If biafran had not Invaded the west Nigeria would have split up easily
Shut up fool he had the opportunity to declare his country of which Hausa cannot conquer Oduduwa and Biafra at the same time, that was the strategy but he chickened out. Talk rubbish again and i'll lay curse on your lying tongue, i know its your trait.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
the British saved igbos.
Hehe look at this animal, even the british called us the brightest black race, if you need history lessons you ask your gods the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lawani: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Shut up fool he had the opportunity to declare his country of which Hausa cannot conquer Oduduwa and Biafra at the same time, that was the strategy but he chickened out. Talk rubbish again and i'll lay curse on your lying tongue, i know its your trait.
You are not brought up well on how to address strangers

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by misano(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
I've challenged you over and over again. Show me where they made such.

That guy is talking like a child. He is not even SS. LoL....

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
misano:

That guy is talking like a child. He is not even SS. LoL....

You and him are free to romance each other the way you like its allowed but you Edo is not part of SS and SS people have spoken, i as a SE only concur.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by MetaPhysical: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

What are you blabbing about?? Igbos can comfortably beat yoruba to a stand still on a one in one basis and you know that. We manufactured our arms ourselves during the civil war, let that show you who we are when we are determined.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
lawani:

You are not brought up well on how to address strangers
Lie again fool..
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
OgunRitualHouse:

Listen to this song and see for yourself, that guy is not Igbo but he told Yoruba girls the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMVUxBU8aRo
The guy should go n argue with international body WHO. You can keep making video to please yourself. All we all know and internatiinal body know is what we recognise. Who cares about what a commedian says, someone looking for his own money to chop. Go and read WHO start and cry for your race. And recently one of your women was chased out of plane just cos of offensive body odour. Spit.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
The guy should go n argue with international body WHO. You can keep making video to please yourself. All we all know and internatiinal body know is what we recognise. Who cares about what a commedian says, someone looking for his own money to chop. Go and read WHO start and cry for your race. And recently one of your women was chased out of plane just cos of offensive body odour. Spit.
Shut up una no dey baff. Yorubas are the dirtiest tribe in Africa and the world at large. Listen to Falz your brother.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Shut up not only Igbos call Yorubas dirty. Even dirty people call yorubas dirty. That shows you what you need to know. Personal hygiene is zero among yorubas. You defecate where you sleep and its a known fact, you pack faeces with your bare hands and its a fact, you eat comfortably where people defecate. Facts!!! Plus this below
Lol, personal hygiene is zero among yoruba and World health organisation taggeged igbo race as world dirtiest. I don die, igbo boy, i mean igbo, world dirtiest race telling someone about personal hygiene hehehehe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Ngozi123(f): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
Southwest has Lagos state
South east has Enugu
North has Sokoto.

Likely candidates for capital of south south.

Benin city in Edo state

Port Harcourt in river state

Warri in delta state.

The answer in Benin city, here's why.

Ikwerre(majority in river state is from present Edo)

Urhobo from Edo

Ishekri from Edo

Isoko from Edo, all in delta.

The present day Benin is strategically position in between north,east, south and west as a road to all regions.

Edo nation is currently ruling 3 states in Nigeria.

What do you think?

By the way ilage is part of the Edo nation, obj created us but that will be corrected

You can't even vote in accordance with your supposed sister states yet you expect them to crown your city as their capital? This is simply delusional.

Edit: On a different note, if Ikwerre are Edo and Port Harcourt is (partially) an Ikwerre town then why didn't you suggest that it be the capital of the South-South? After all, they are your brothers, right?

6 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by MetaPhysical: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
PD18:
In as much as I will not want to join issues on this matter,I like to let everyone know that there's no state in this country that does not have her ugly side weather past or present.the issue raised is just a suggestion,which is not suppose to lead to mud slinging nor slandering.

Very well said! The OP has a legitimate claim with the title if we were to go by history, pre and post-colonialism. I believe the discussion should have been between the Edo and his brothers in SS.

Pre-colonialism there was nothing called Edo State or SS, the whole of that domain now known as SS, except Itsekiri, was under Benin Kingdom. The reason Oba Ovanramwen Nogbaisi was exiled to Calabar was because the British said his Kingdom extended to Calabar, because at the time all the coastal territories to East of Benin were under Oba throne. They were not same people or same culture but they were under the suzerainty of the Binin Oba. Post-colonialism when the amalgamation and provincial territories were created British tried to document and put people together by culture, by worship or by language. Hence those whose roots were proven to Benin were joined to Benin as could be conveniently and geographically made possible. What saved Onitsha was River Niger, otherwise it would be classified under Benin provincially. As much as we can gather, Onistha was separated from other Ibo provinces and was given a somewhat pseudo-autonomous existence. Where did the Colonialists get this information to know who belonged where? From the missionaries that were on ground and knew the history of the ancient people that populated those areas. When the regions were created, those with roots in Ife were made into Western region. Others that did not make it into Western region were put in Eastern regions for convenience of administration. Benin and the provinces under its administration were put into communality with their ancestral beginning in Ife and were known as Western region. Post-Independence, Western region was broken up and Midwestern created to put Benin back as a autonomous. COR was also scheduled to be created out of Eastern region, as well Middle Belt out of Northern region. The last two did not make it t that time, although COR eventually became autonomous out of Eastern region. Midwestern was further broken to become Bendel (BENin-DELta), which further broke to become Edo and Delta. The two together are now geo-zoned into the SS membership. In actuality, Midwest and COR is what has become SS. So their history is deep and cohesive, though they have gone through many political changes and modifications. There is nothing wrong in OP planting the idea of Edo as a capital. He would be right, just as an Asaba or Rivers, or Calabar, or Warri, can just as well make similar claim. I truly cannot understand how this simple exercise has degenerated inyo this chaos and slingshots across.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ngozi123:

You can't even vote in accordance with your supposed sister states yet you expect them to crown your city as their capital? This is simply delusional.
Are you taking those Edo muslims serious. They are not welcome in SS.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
Lol, personal hygiene is zero among yoruba and World health organisation taggeged igbo race as world dirtiest. I don die, igbo boy, i mean igbo, world dirtiest race telling someone about personal hygiene hehehehe.
Cleaning up a city is Government affair, if a Government is lackadaisical it transcends to the filth in the city, especially a commerce oriented city like Aba and Onitsha. But personal hygiene is strictly a personal affair which yorubas are known to be lagging in. You pick faeces with your bare hands, i lie? And your girls wear one pant 7 days until the smell oozes out from within before they can be sure its time to change it. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Ngozi123(f): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
I could care less wether you're quiet or not. That guy is igbo and that has long been established.

It's obvious that you're the op of this thread's alternative moniker going from your ongoing appearance and his mysterious disappearance from this thread. So, let me tell you one thing, your hatred of Ndigbo will get you nowhere; real South-South people will still see you as outsiders (as evident by your voting differences) and Igbo people will continue being great.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Ngozi123(f): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:
The OP don run grin grin grin grin

The op is that trapQ guy or whatever he calls himself.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Cleaning up a city is Government affair, if a Government is lackadaisical it transcends to the filth in the city, especially a commerce oriented city like Aba and Onitsha. But personal hygiene is strictly a personal affair which yorubas are known to be lagging in. You pick faeces with your bare hands, i lie? And your girls wear one pant 7 days until the smell oozes out from within before they can be sure its time to change it. grin grin grin grin
If cleaning up is a governmwnt affair, whose affiar is the dirtying the city grin, Is it government affair as well to make you guys not having offensive odour. How can group of people with a chronic offensive odour that made innocent white chased their wonab away from plane telling someone about personal hygiene cheesy. Is personal hygiene just a mere talk cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by osom1: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
As an Akwa ibomite, i prefer PH to be the capital of ss because of its strategic location

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by BlastAfonja: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

My God my God. What a wicked world of savages.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by nokatakata: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolidGenius:
Not hating bro. The name Amala and Ewedu is repulsive. it's like the nigger word for blacks, nobody likes to be called one.

Just keep them to your family. Hope you understand

Lol...amala and ewedu is not for frustrated,hateful,envious,daft iPod slaves who cry for freedom everyday. I already mentioned that responsible igbos eat it. You are not one. You are a lowlife village hateful, envious iPod. Eat plenty of akpu instead and get your brain totally blocked.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
If cleaning up is a governmwnt affair, who affiar is the dirtying the city grin, Is it government affair as well to make you guys not having offensive odour. How can group of people with a chronic offensive odour that made innocent white chased their wonab away from plane telling someone about personal hygiene cheesy. Is personal hygiene just a mere talk cheesy
If the Government provides adequate refuse collector and pick the refuse as at when due there wont be overflow of refuse to dirty the streets. But Your people pick refuse with bare hands and defecate in their kitchen. What is the dirt all about this time.. Pay closer attention to Falz your brother.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Strikethem: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
If cleaning up is a governmwnt affair, who affiar is the dirtying the city grin, Is it government affair as well to make you guys not having offensive odour. How can group of people with a chronic offensive odour that made innocent white chased their wonab away from plane telling someone about personal hygiene cheesy. Is personal hygiene just a mere talk cheesy
Oh my world, why are you this wicked. I checked everything you said on google n i cannot stop laughing. I was now wondeeing how these people no even get shame, your citoes are world dirtiest, and you are talking of personal hygiene. Is charity not begin at home again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
osom1:
As an Akwa ibomite, i prefer PH to be the capital of ss because of its strategic location
you dont need to stress yourself Edo is not SS, they should join SW in Oduduwa republic
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Strikethem: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

If the Government provides adequate refuse collector and pick the refuse as at when due there wont be overflow of refuse to dirty the streets. But Your people pick refuse with bare hands and defecate in their kitchen. What is the dirt all about this time.. Pay closer attention to Falz your brother.
I am ashamed of you, is this the only weapon you have? Common improve your style of defense. That guy has decimated you. You need to improve, i am enjoying both of you. Do not let him win. He has a strong prove. But why talking of personal hygiene, charity should begin at home na.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
Strikethem:
Oh my world, why are you this wicked. I checked everything you said on google n i cannot stop laughing. I was now wondeeing how these people no even get shame, your citoes are world dirtiest, and you are talking of personal hygiene. Is charity not begin at home again?
Who cleans up Lagos? Is it not Government? Does that stop you from having mouth odour and smelly armpit and your girls with smelly hair and cracked foot soles.?? Think before you talk

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by BlastAfonja: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Who cleans up Lagos? Is it not Government? Does that stop you from having mouth odour and smelly armpit and your girls with smelly hair and cracked foot soles.?? Think before you talk
Chai my brother hehehehe
You are a killer to be honest..
Bad mouth shall not kee you in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Chai my brother hehehehe
You are a killer to be honest..
Bad mouth shall not kee you in Jesus name.
grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Gabriel004: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Strikethem:
I am ashamed of you, is this the only weapon you have? Common improve your style of defense. That guy has decimated you. You need to improve, i am enjoying both of you. Do not let him win. He has a strong prove. But why talking of personal hygiene, charity should begin at home na.
I tell you bro, that wizzakosh guy no get joy at all. He no get mercy for the guy. The guy no get defense so he resulted to yoruba ladies wearing pant for 7days, we all know that na lie. Maybe we should ask ilovetomess to bring the source to his claim. By then, we can take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Strikethem:
My brother no be my fault o. I do not throw jab, I kill people with fact. I can boldly tell you that their women smell so bad with a pungent smell.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Strikethem:
Hehehe typical of Afonja lunacy, how is he winning and who told you i am here to win, is this dick measurement contest. Abeg carry your mouth odour shift. You can cry on his shoulder while he cries on yours as brothers from ewedu and gbegiri tribe. Yorubas are the dirtiest tribe in Africa. Non contest Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by BlastAfonja: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Gabriel004:
I tell you bro, that wizzakosh guy no get joy at all. He no get mercy for the guy. The guy no get defense so he resulted to yoruba ladies wearing pant for 7days, we all know that na lie. Maybe we should ask ilovetomess to bring the source to his claim. By then, we can take him serious.
Typical cowards you are 3 of you facing one person and he is dealing with you guys big time. Why not let the 2 of them dig it out. I have not gone direct cos i know the ilovetomess guy is savage enough. Juat dont interfere or i come board. grin But that pant line is a killer ooh.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (50) (Reply)

Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.