Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74569 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
what about urhobo and isoko?
Stop being stupid, we are not saying we all similarities in Biafraland ok. We are one country with our peculiarities but Edo is not part of Biafra. End of Discussion. Dont try to infiltrate with the help of Itshekirirs. Itshekiris are Biafrans until they decide otherwise but Edo is not.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Stop being stupid, we are not saying we all similarities in Biafraland ok. We are one country with our peculiarities but Edo is not part of Biafra. End of Discussion. Dont try to infiltrate with the help of Itshekirirs. Itshekiris are Biafrans until they decide otherwise but Edo is not.
wow make perfect sense.

So Biafra is just like another small Nigeria which forced other tribes together to steal the resources for a particular region(Hausa=igbo).

This is the reason no sane people takes your agitations serious

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Who is this ghommid, why what gabriel said hurt n pain your Igbo so bad. He said the obvious. Do you think he has time for dirty yaminridism like you. He has said his own, he does not care if you end up in logoon cheesy
Stinking belerabes you have crawled back again. After i destroyed you and your village members you absconded to nurse your wound and now you are back. Dirty pig from the dirtiest tribe in the world known to mankind. Your sister's underwear stench should be the 8th wonder of the world cos it kills faster that Kim Jon Un bombs.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
wow make perfect sense.

So Biafra is just like another small Nigeria which forced other tribes together to steal the resources for a particular region(Hausa=igbo).

This is the reason no sane people takes your agitations serious
Hehehe is this your gimmick of drawing sympathy from SS and to stick to them. My friend go and ask your father of your history before coming back to banter words. We Igbos never ever force anyone, not even our women. This is the reason you have female billionaires scattered all over Igboland more than any other tribe in Nigeria. And besides we are the only tribe in Nigeria with a record 98% christianity, that tells you all you need to know about us. Meanwhile Edo is not SS and was never added to Biafra of the past and definitely not a Biafra of the future.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehe is this your gimmick of drawing sympathy from SS and to stick to them. My friend go and ask your father of your history before coming back to banter words. We Igbos never ever force anyone, not even our women. This is the reason you have female billionaires scattered all over Igboland more than any other tribe in Nigeria. And besides we are the only tribe in Nigeria with a record 98% christianity, that tells you all you need to know about us. Meanwhile Edo is not SS and was never added to Biafra of the past and definitely not a Biafra of the future.
ebonyi belong to Benue, imo is Hausa land that's why they voted okorocha an APC man.

Anambra belongs to the Binis , you can keep your small enugu

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Shiiii, no be by shout. WHO the world knoes, no one knows inconsequential igbo. Wail from noe till thy kingdom come. It won't return your sister with offensive body odour inside plane and won't change the fact on WHO stats. Shalom
Hehehe no one knows Igbos? I guess no one knows Igbo dirtiness and piggy stench but everyone including Falz your brother can attest to the fact that your sisters can smell like septic tank. Dirty Afonja when you are clean enough i will know. Look at fool that think they are known because of Lagos cheesy grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
ebonyi belong to Benue, imo is Hausa land that's why they voted okorocha an APC man.

Anambra belongs to the Binis , you can keep your small enugu
I agree so go and take your lands back na, abi you dey fear? So you want to tell me someone can take your land and cluster you people in one small Edo state and you do nothing about it? I'm ashamed of you Ewu awusa.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

I agree so go and take your lands back na, abi you dey fear? So you want to tell me someone can take your land and cluster you people in one small Edo state and you do nothing about it? I'm ashamed of you Ewu awusa.
but Edo State is bigger than 3 of the 5 Igbo land combined.

Bendel is 3 times bigger than igbo land.

The Edo nation is 10 times bigger Na

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Give it to dem Afonjas and their Edo brother back to back!!
Them no know their mates. I have just been keeping silent and that biatch has been running down Igbos calling us uneducated and whatever all the time. I just like using facts to seal stupid people's lips.

Let her come again with their Yoruba-are-more-educated-lines and I will tell them that Igbos are already ahead. We have left history and are making history instead. Nansense!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

Edo is bigger that who, with how many population inside. You claim everyone migrated from you yet you are the poorest in SS and the ones dying in several deserts crossing to spain. By the way when are you claiming Anambra. With all the goodies there and the intelligent people, you can lay claim on them. Aturu bini!

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

Which Bendel? The Bendel that has the Anioma part of Igbo land okwai? Imagine.

You guys aren't ashamed of unaselves. With all the exposure and civilisation Benin ancient kingdom has, one could have guessed, it should colonise the whole of Southern Nigeria. But you guys are still puppets and underpopulated.

Say sth else biko. Igbo land is just okay. It's not by size but by productiveness. The Tokyo greater area is more than 40 million people and the size is less than that of Igbo land.

How many are you guys, even with your size? Not even up to seven million. Shame!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

You guys aren't ashamed of unaselves. With all the exposure and civilisation Benin ancient kingdom has, one could have guessed, it should colonise the whole of Southern Nigeria. But you guys are still puppets and underpopulated.

Say sth else biko. Igbo land is just okay. It's not by size but by productiveness. The Tokyo greater area is more than 40 million people and the size is less than that of Igbo land.

How many are you guys, even with your size? Not even up to seven million. Shame!
but anioma have denied been igbo, I can show you countless threads, articles, etc.

If There was to be a referendum, they will all vote but the question is.

Why are igbos against anioma, ikwerre from voting? Are igbos afraid they will found out what they really are?( Parasitic, chest beating, hate filled tribe)

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:
Them no know their mates. I have just been keeping silent and that biatch has been running down Igbos calling us uneducated and whatever all the time. I just like using facts to seal stupid people's lips.

Let her come again with their Yoruba-are-more-educated-lines and I will tell them that Igbos are already ahead. We have left history and are making history instead. Nansense!
They should be ashamed of themselves knowing that their myth has been stupidly damaged. Finish them!! I dey your back.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Edo is bigger that who, with how many population inside. You claim everyone migrated from you yet you are the poorest in SS and the ones dying in several deserts crossing to spain. By the way when are you claiming Anambra. With all the goodies there and the intelligent people, you can lay claim on them. Aturu bini!
As in ehh, obu nno Ewu Gambia. grin grin.

Even in the Edo, they are still balkanised with so many dialects. Can you refer to them as one people. I know Edo so much cos my in-law is from there. Such a nice man but in his Akoko Edo local government, Ososo people speak differently from Unome people and Lampese and Ojah. Very very different. I don't want to enter Etsako or Esan land. Edo as a tribe is very very small.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

are you asking how many are Bini or Edo?

We don't believe in this wazobia nonsense, the British saved the igbos tribe, everyone knows that
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

eya don't cry.

Edo is the best state and one of the fastest developing State in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

Even in the Edo, they are still balkanised with so many dialects. Can you refer to them as one people. I know Edo so much cos my in-law is from there. Such a nice man but in his Akoko Edo local government, Ososo people speak differently from Unome people and Lampese and Ojah. Very very different. I don't want to enter Etsako or Esan land. Edo as a tribe is very very small.
hmm it's like saying Anambra igbo aren't igbo. Wait what are igbos seff? Where or what is your origin? Bantu or Jew?.

Ikwerre, anioma, urhobo, Bini, itshekiri are Edo because they share a common ancestry not base on language,get me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
but anioma have denied been igbo, I can show you countless threads, articles, etc.

If There was to be a referendum, they will all vote but the question is.

Why are igbos against anioma, ikwerre from voting? Are igbos afraid they will found out what they really are?( Parasitic, chest beating, hate filled tribe)
Ngozi Okonjo is from Anioma and she's proudly Igbo. Jim Ovia, Pat Utomi, Jay Jay Okocha, Chukwuma Nzeogwu, Tony Elumelu etc are proudly Igbos.

Those denying Igbo are mainly those with Edo roots in Agbor and Ika and they are infinitesimal.

Very importantly, we Igbos don't care about those denying their Igboness. Being Igbo is a consciousness and an identity that every Igbo man holds to heart.

We are already populated and prosperous. Anybody that wants to leave can. But they should stop bearing our names. Simple! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
eya don't cry.

Edo is the best state and one of the fastest developing State in Nigeria
Edo is best state for breeding STI's in Nigeria and exporting HIV to the world. My friend take your stupidity down west . We dont want your bad blood in Biafraland. Cursed people
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:
Ngozi Okonjo is from Anioma and she's proudly Igbo. Jim Ovia, Pat Utomi, Jay Jay Okocha, Chukwuma Nzeogwu, Tony Elumelu etc are proudly Igbos.

Those denying Igbo are mainly those with Edo roots in Agbor and Ika and they are infinitesimal.

Very importantly, we Igbos don't care about those denying their Igboness. Being Igbo is a consciousness and an identity that every Igbo man holds to heart.

We are already populated and prosperous. Anybody that wants to leave can. But they should stop bearing our names. Simple! grin grin
so we are cool then, no need for the insults and all.

You igbo should allow anioma and ikwerre peacefully vote for what they want when the times come
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

Chai my brother hehehehehe you have caused so much pain to that loser. He has seen nothing yet. Igbos can comfortably take on Yoruba and Edo at the same time and bring them to their knees.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Edo is best state for breeding STI's in Nigeria and exporting HIV to the world. My friend take your stupidity down west . We dont want your bad blood in Biafraland. Cursed people
hmm but Edo State is one of the least state with HIV, you can check.

Biafra land is never going to happen, one Nigeria forever till we milked igbo dry
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
hmm it's like saying Anambra igbo aren't igbo. Wait what are igbos seff? Where or what is your origin? Bantu or Jew?.

Ikwerre, anioma, urhobo, Bini, itshekiri are Edo because they share a common ancestry not base on language,get me?
Does Edo have a general language? Do you under Anioma? I understand Anioma even better than Ohafia, Abriba and Izzi and Ezammgbo dialects. But the good thing is that we Igbos understand the general Igbo. Shikena!
Who is even the common ancestor of those groups you mentioned? Stop being spurious. Igbos are not your mates.

Does Edo have a general language?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

You igbo should allow anioma and ikwerre peacefully vote for what they want when the times come
Infact you are the ones that should vote not Anioma or Ikwerre cos they are far greater than you ashawo breeders. Minor Minority Edo.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
hmm but Edo State is one of the least state with HIV, you can check.

Biafra land is never going to happen, one Nigeria forever till we milked igbo dry
Igbos are the ones even milking you guys dry in one Nigeria. Every where I have been to, an average Igbo man at least is comfortable and takes good care of his family and they are predominant in most Nigerian states after the indigenes.
I have been to Benin for hols and the number of Igbos there are overwhelming. They are even landlords, running the businesses of the cities they live in.

O boy, calm down, Igbos have greater back up. It's a spiritual thing. It's beyond the ken of humans.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

Does Edo have a general language? Do you under Anioma? I understand Anioma even better than Ohafia, Abriba and Izzi and Ezammgbo dialects. But the good thing is that we Igbos understand the general Igbo. Shikena!
Who is even the common ancestor of those groups you mentioned? Stop being spurious. Igbos are not your mates.

Are you minding that fool. He will soon wake up from his dreams, i thought he was joking at first till he became serious. No part of Delta will align with Edo never. Except ofcourse Itshekiri and thats the people that will be allowed to vote to stay in Biafra or join Edo ashawos.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

did you even go to school? There are over 30 tribes in jos alone and have different languages but they all understand Hausa so does that make them Hausa?

Mexicans only speak Spanish but does that that make them Spanish?

There are Edo tribes that know Hausa, Yoruba, igbo and behave and dressed like them but they still have Edo ancestry.

Just like every other tribes, igbos might have influenced them in the past, that doesn't stopped them from knowing their origin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

Are we forcing anybody to join us? grin grin.

We no longer care. We have moved on. Those that know that they are Igbos still know. We don't force anybody biko.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:
Igbos are the ones even milking you guys dry in one Nigeria. Every where I have been to, an average Igbo man at least is comfortable and takes good care of his family and they are predominant in most Nigerian states after the indigenes.
I have been to Benin for hols and the number of Igbos there are overwhelming. They are even landlords, running the businesses of the cities they live in.

O boy, calm down, Igbos have greater back up. It's a spiritual thing. It's beyond the ken of humans.
they pay tax right? They sent their children to our schools, churches right? That's all we need from you to be an obedient little dogs
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

Take it easy on that fool my brother, dont spill his HIV blood for nothing sake. Hehehehe

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

Imagine the tomfoolery! What has those people contributed to the lives of Yoruba commoners. We have several Igbo kids and young chaps that have had perfect scores and have touched so many lives. Quit the delusion. I have several names on my list.
Coming to neatness, don't even go there, Igbos are the cleanest and sweetest. Yoruba people especially their women are very ugly. I challenge to post your picture. Stop ranting on a faceless forum. I bet you're one one ugly and discoloured Yoruba bitch.
Check out our women, tell me how many Igbo men that have married Yoruba women but the converse is the case. Your men will still leave your dirty women and still chase our fresh, neat, yellow girls. grin grin

Another mumu post from a dirty,pungent smell carrier Igbo barbarian.
Yoruba women are much sought after in the world because of their neatness,intelligence and total feminine beauty everybody see in them except 1921 totori dangling primitive Igbo barbarians like you dirty lazy idiotic pig of Biafra..It is only a Yoruba lady that is married into an European Royal family.The former president of the United Nations did everything in the book to marry a Yoruba lady.Pls,stop comparing your pungent smell carriers known as barbarians to Yoruba jewels again.
Look at Okundiri been kicked off a plane because of her Igbo natural pungent fragrance.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
did you even go to school? There are over 30 tribes in jos alone and have different languages but they all understand Hausa so does that make them Hausa?

Mexicans only speak Spanish but does that that make them Spanish?

There are Edo tribes that know Hausa, Yoruba, igbo and behave and dressed like them but they still have Edo ancestry.

Just like every other tribes, igbos might have influenced them in the past, that doesn't stopped them from knowing their origin

You are very very stupid. These guys have Igbo as their first language. Their indigenous languages and dialects are Igbo, so what the heck are you talking about?

Even in Akoko Edo their general language is Yoruba but they have their own indigenous languages. They don't identify as Edo but as Afemai people. Go and sit down biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply)

Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.