Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74559 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
OK. Let me do justice to these... cool
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
I'm just pitying igbo people if buhari wins again
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:
My brother, I tire oo. Their women are fugly, fat and amorphous.
Igbo women with their curves and clean skin. She's just jealous
She is deeply jealous. I feel her pain to be honest, if i was in her shoes and see Igbo girls looking like angels i would feel bad too... grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
This was a poll conducted and Igbos all the way!

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

Aba made stats , conducted under aba tree in alaigbo.
This lies was bursted a year ago.

Stop peddling lies and aba stats abeg cool
Show us where the lies was bursted. Fool . The other of your brother said he will disgrace me cos i said Igbos dominate most fields of endeavour and i am still waiting for him till now. Mugu what do you have to offer bring it on and stop ranting like a raped reptile.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

She is deeply jealous. I feel her pain to be honest, if i was in her shoes and see Igbo girls looking like angels i would feel bad too... grin

She can't even upload her pics here but many Igbo chicks here have their beautiful photos on their profiles. They are indeed selling their market.

Ndi Afonja ajoka! All their women here carry Agbo about. Dark and fugly, some have bleached out their skins.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
I'm just pitying igbo people if buhari wins again
The one is already won what happened? Are you better than me?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Show us where the lies was bursted. Fool . The other of your brother said he will disgrace me cos i said Igbos dominate most fields of endeavour and i am still waiting for him till now. Mugu what do you have to offer bring it on and stop ranting like a raped reptile.

I don't have problem with your fake links and aba and sharing it among yourselves but coming to the pub to exhibit and propagate such lies is what I detest.

Sit back,relax and let me do justice to these. .. I hate lies grin

You go cry today wink

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehe its no longer 1821. Be playing your dirty self since Adam. You people are dirty dirty i say!!!. Your brother Falz has this to say fool.

lol...1821?Everybody knows you barbarians were naked up till 1921-1951. grin
You want to steal 1821,ehn barbarian?Igbos are not only dirty,they are filth because they all carry an unidentified pungent smell.Look at your brothers and sister downstairs.
How do you manage your Igbo pungent smell.Do you drink perfume? grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:
This was a poll conducted and Igbos all the way!
Wait are you saying yoruba girls came second in the polls They must be the ones that conducted the polls i swear.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

Aba made stats , conducted under aba tree in alaigbo. This lies was bursted a year ago.
Stop peddling lies and aba stats abeg cool
Oh! I remember you! You can refute!

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
mercyville:

You want to steal 1821,ehn barbarian?Igbos are not only dirty,they are filth because they all carry an unidentified pungent smell.Look at your brothers and sister downstairs.
Go and ask Falz and Daddy Freeze first then shower and come ask me again..

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Shut the Bleep up. If you like we can do it now, i have no time for your adulterated history from Lagos Ibadan Express. The time is now we can go dig it sucker!! Igbo and Yoruba ALONE.
Then tell your people to kick start. Afterall, your jesus cmbeat his chest beat how he will come to shut down lagos, we are still expecting himm Who takes oso abiola people like you serious.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
mercyville:

Ugly Afonja! Post your pics. Mkpi Ikesha. grin grin grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
mercyville:

Where did you see this pigs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Wait are you saying yoruba girls came second in the polls They must be the ones that conducted the polls i swear.

They had to defend their poor sisters naa. Akwa Ibom/ Cross River, even Delta and Edo women beat Yoruba hands down!

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Where did you see this pigs cheesy
this pigs?
Imagine. You can't even construct a simple English sentence. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

Ugly Afonja! Post your pics. Mkpi Ikesha. grin grin grin
Shut up, post yours first. Arindin. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

I hate people that lie. Check out these. Yorubas are good but trust me, Igbos are not smiling too. They are beasts!

https://newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/

https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/22232-Igbos-most-brilliant-black-Africa-race-US-report

It was debated here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3038382/igbos-most-brilliant-black-africa

grin grin

Lies.
This was bursted .The igberenew carrier was bursted and trashed.

Here ;

Several Nigerian websites, including the online version of the traditional New Telegraph newspaper, quoted a putative ‘us study’ to have averred that igbos are the “most brilliant black Africa [sic] race.” As you would expect, this has animated a frenzied debate in Nigerian cyberspace. But let’s get the facts straight. the article from where the notion of Igbo IQ superiority is extrapolated isn’t a study, nor is it American. It is a reflective essay by a Zambian man called Chanda Chisala. the essay, titled “the IQ Gap Is no Longer a black and White Issue,” was first published on June 25, 2015 in “the Unz Review: An Alternative Media Selection,” an American-based website that bills itself as “A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media.”

“the Unz Review: An Alternative Media Selection” isn’t an academic journal, nor are essays published in it considered scholarly. Although the essay that caused Nigerian websites to claim that igbos have been crowned as the most intellectually endowed african race is a synthesis of scholarly and popular articles, it is itself not a systematic scholarly study. It is merely one writer’s perspective. the author of the essay, Chanda Chisala, isn’t an American; he is a Zambian born in the Zambian town of Chingola. He studied Biochemistry at the University of Zambia and graduated in 1997. He is known in Zambia as an intrepid Internet entrepreneur who founded Zambia Online, Zambia’s leading Internet portal. He later relocated to the United States where he has held fellowships at Stanford University, the Hoover Institution, and the National Endowment for Democracy. So headlines attributing igbos’ unparalleled brilliance to a “us academic study” are factually inaccurate. In the essay, Chisala merely sought to disprove the notion that whites are innately more intelligent than blacks. As most people know, IQ tests in the us consistently show native-born American blacks underperforming their white counterparts, leading some to conclude that racial difference, not income or environment; is the most important causative factor for white intellectual superiority and black intellectual inferiority in IQ tests. Over the last few years, with the increasing migration of black people to the United States from the Caribbean Islands and Africa, many settled certainties about racial disparities in IQ tests are being exploded. african immigrants in the us are high academic achievers. In some cases, they outperform white Americans. For instance, Nigerians are the single most educated demographic group in the United States, although it must be admitted that Nigerians in the United States are both too numerically insignificant (we are a mere 228,000) and too self-selected to be representative of the general population at home. Before Africans began migrating to the United States in fairly large numbers since the 1970s, Caribbean immigrants had excelled, and still excel, in academic pursuits in ways that disrupt notions of racial hierarchy in cognitive endowment. So Chisala’s basic argument is that if race is the only explanatory framework invoked to account for the IQ gap between white Americans and native-born American blacks, then native-born American blacks should be smarter than recent african and Caribbean immigrants since native-born American blacks have more white genes in them than both Caribbean and african immigrants. He also dismissed a controversial 2009 Harvard IQ study that found black african immigrants in the United States to have an average IQ of 89. “They lump together black Africans into one homogenous group when there are different kinds of black Africans, including a good number coming in as refugees from highly troubled countries, while other nationalities consist of the most educated ethnicities in America. [T]he different groups of african immigrants can have very large background differences that reflect in cognitive gaps among them that are even higher than the gap between American blacks and whites…In other words, the mean IQ of african immigrants may be as unrepresentative of black Igbo immigrants as it is of white South african immigrants. It’s a meaningless mean,” he said. the putative average IQ of 89 among african immigrants (it is 83 among black Caribbean immigrants) is lower than the average IQ of native-born American blacks, yet african and Caribbean immigrants, on average, outperform American blacks in academic pursuits and rival, in some cases outrival, whites. Chisala argues, therefore, that the IQ tests aren’t representative of all Africans. “As the UK data below shows, it is very unlikely that children of immigrants from the Igbo or Yoruba groups of Nigeria or the Ashanti group of Ghana, for example, have an average IQ below the white mean IQ,” he wrote. the data he presented to make his case uses Igbo academic achievement in the us and the UK, and that was the basis for the notion that a “us academic study” has pronounced igbos as the most “brilliant african race.” the article “resurrected” from last year because an Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna, a Nigerian-American high school graduate born of Igbo parents, was recently accepted by all eight Ivy League schools in the United States. Last year, Harold Ekeh, another Nigerian-American born of Igbo parents, was also accepted by all Ivy League schools. However, although Nigerian websites, including the New Telegraph, claim that these brilliant young Nigerian-Americans “have broken a record of being accepted by eight Ivy League schools,” it is actually not true. Every year, a few smart teenagers get accepted to all eight Ivy League schools. In 2014, for instance, a Ghanaian-American teenager by the name of Kwasi Enin was accepted in all 8 Ivy League schools. In 2015, a high school student by the name of Ronald Nelson was accepted by all the Ivy League schools, but he rejected every single one of them and instead went to a state school. This is in no way intended to diminish the praiseworthy achievements of the two brilliant Nigerian Americans. Nor do I want to be understood as denying that igbos, on average, have a higher intellectual drive than the rest of us. (In my high school in Nigeria we often jokingly questioned the Igboness of any Igbo person who wasn’t among the top three in his class). Nevertheless, no systematic scholarly study anywhere, and certainly not in the us, has proved that igbos are the most brilliant people in Africa. That study may yet come, but Chanda Chisala’s opinion article is not it.

Re: no us study ever said igbos are the most brilliant african race by TeflonBlixx: 8:45pm On Apr 16
Source
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/notes-from-atlanta/no-us-study-ever-said-igbos-are-the-most-brilliant-black-african-race/143684.html

Make una stop peddling lies. Infact , you deserve a ban for spreading fake news and information.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Then tell your people to kick start. Afterall, your jesus cmbeat his chest beat how he will come to shut down lagos, we are still expecting himm Who takes oso abiola people like you serious.
Hehehehe see belerebes claiming power. When it starts you start calling your fulani lords to come rescue you. The oso Abiola was the yorubas who ran helta skelta during Abiola's careless assassination like a fowl.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by osazeeblue01: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
mercenary:
Like I said Mr, Edo is not a part of the S. south in reality... You can beg the west to let you join them

BROS ABEG TAKE AM EASY.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
If there is any other lies that these flaitinos have been spreading somebody should place refer me to such.

Make I burst more aba news and propagandas. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

this pigs?

Imagine. You can't even construct a simple English sentence.
Tueh!
See this one, do you think i have time to start bringing out your horrible blunders. But those pigs na die

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:
If there is any other lies that these flaitinos have been spreading somebody should place refer me to such.

I tell you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

Oh! I remember you! You can refute!
Lmao grin

You forgot you were lying , you mean? cheesy
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chinachriss:

They had to defend their poor sisters naa. Akwa Ibom/ Cross River, even Delta and Edo women beat Yoruba hands down!
Truth to God they conducted the polls, cos i know crossriver girls beat Yoruba ugly apes hands down in beauty.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

grin grin

Lies.

Here ;

Make una stop peddling lies. Infact , you deserve a ban for spreading fake news and information.
I saw this already. My happiness is that the journalist is a Zambian and not an Igbo person. It's a report and it's verifiable. The kids in question that broke the records were all Igbos except for one Yoruba. This was a feat hard to attain by Whites.
So, I disseminated the right info. Zuzupu!

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehehe see belerebes claiming power. When it starts you start calling your fulani lords to come rescue you. The oso Abiola was the yorubas who ran helta skelta during Abiola's careless assassination like a fowl.
Keep decieving yourself my yamindino fwend

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

Show me where you have bursted it and stop crying like a raped cow. Hehehe i am waiting for the almighty lies you are going to burst.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
IloveToMess:

Go and shower , this is the 3rd consecutive day water hasnt touched your greasy body.

Do not compare dirty,pungent smell carriers Igbo barbarians with real reknowned empire builders like the Yorubas again,smello.
Your cousin and twin sister are saying Kedi Kodi to you downstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Keep decieving yourself my yamindino fwend
Belerebes that hardly shower, id your mouth smelling today or have we compelled you to kept clean once in your life.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
totit:

grin grin

Lies.

Here ;

When i saw the nonsense he posted, i just ignore it. No be same people that posted that US army came to buy fighter jet at aba again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (50) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.