Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story (19715 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by PrettyGist: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
A South African lady raped from age 10 by uncle’s son, took to Facebook to narrate her depression story which has led to suicide attempts.

The South African lady identified as 24-year-old Busisiwe Mhlongo, disclosed that she was raped vaginally and anally from age 10 by her uncle’s son who threatened to kill her with Ratex (rat poison).

According to the South African lady raped from age 10 by her uncle’s son, she has struggling mentally, emotionally and was recently diagnosed of PTSD.

Read her post below;

Some of my family members will be shocked but hey I am tired of keeping this secret because it is making me to be sick but here it goes My Name is Busisiwe Mhlongo and I am 24 years old… born in 1994/09/18 ♥?… in 2004 I was staying at my Uncles house in Harding,KZN..his First born son (we call him Sphamo) who was 17/18 years at that time would call me to his room and rape me (I was 10 years old).. this started when I doing grade 4 until I was doing grade 6, around June because that’s when I had my periods for the first time but he did Rape me Vaginally and anally. he did a lot of things that I wouldn’t like to re-iterate here.. I stayed with someone who sexually abused me and I didn’t tell anyone because he said he was going to kill me with Ratex.

I kept that secret until this year cause I was struggling mentally and emotionally, Back in February I attempted to commit suicide, overdosed pills-in April I overdosed pills again- In June I starved myself hoping to die- in August I overdosed pills again- in September I attempted to jump out my Res but the security saw me and I couldn’t cause he said Jump I will catch you- in October I started cutting myself from my hand to my elbow and if I feel like the razor isn’t sharp enough I would get another one- I did it until it was beyond my control and I was admitted and of course Psychiatry Ward was my ward,stayed there for weeks and was diagnosed with depression and PSTD….

Generally if you know me- I am a Happy person and I love everything about everyone, to be diagnosed with depression was heavy for me and the medication is just too much. My mom and my other family members are aware of this now that have done drastic things. I have never got a call from my cousin say he is sorry. What he did to me was damaging physically, emotionally and sexually.

He robbed me my childhood and virginity, I will never be able to know what it’s like to be a child because of the things he did to me, he used a baby oil so that his penis would go in, he would put baby inside me so I can be “wet for him”.

He did it for 3 years and he was never satisfied. I have been struggling to even wake up in the morning and eat, let alone to trust a man, I am struggling to believe that I will be fine because depression is not a fly by night thing I am living with depression and PSTD…………. I have lost everything you can think of and if I win this battle – it’s game over for my cousin! I am coming for everything and I know this wil be a lot of drama but I am not going to protect a rapist…

BY GISTMOR.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/south-african-lady-raped-age-10-uncles-son-shares-depression-story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by PrettyGist: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2018

1 Share

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by PrettyGist: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by IamD18: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
They are here again.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by HonEmeritus(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2018
This guy above me is officially sick.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by chibike69: 12:09am On Nov 26, 2018
grin

U beta commit suicide than to kill yourself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by adaksbullet: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2018
You are kept these thing since 12 year ago cry cry cry while are u not talked since cry cry cry you are afraid his go too killed u but u are want too comited suside, whot a dump gilr angry angry

And too the rapist uncle child, u we no no peace angry u even used baby oil too rape her both pussycally and analcally cry cry cry for these ting u are do, u we go too jail and gay men we rape ur yansh brutally angry angry angry

Idiot angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by Jayskit: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2018
Would razor blade kill you ? Why not get a machete ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by emotions1: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2018
Some heartbreaking news...
Say No to Rape
Say No to Sexual Assault

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by HonEmeritus(m): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2018
W
Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by Donmoscojaja(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2018
people and wickedness
Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by adaksbullet: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2018
grazman:
its all your fault girl

Next time u dress well

U know some men easily get aroused by seeing the slightest unclothedness
stop say rubish tings angry

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by grandstar(m): 12:19am On Nov 26, 2018
She should go for EMDR

it should help but may cover about 1 year of treatment!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by grandstar(m): 12:22am On Nov 26, 2018
grazman:
its all your fault girl

Next time u dress well

She was 10 years old when the abuse started!

Well, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks

There was a case of a little boy who was raped by a gay and someone said he must have enjoyed it here on NL, do you think the responder was gay too?

What does your response say about you?

Again, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by Kvngemmanuel: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by jceaglewatch(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2018
grazman:
its all your fault girl

Next time u dress well

Shut up your mouth. Pedophile

9 Likes

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by Godfrey858(m): 12:24am On Nov 26, 2018
Dats 14years ago
I know rape is a bad tin but suicide is worst not only u die for noting
u will as well be casted in the lake of fire
Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by DrMuzungu(m): 12:25am On Nov 26, 2018
grazman:
its all your fault girl
Next time u dress well

Let me break the news to you! You are officially mad. Please, visit your psychiatrist ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by hayzead: 12:27am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=adaksbullet post=73304436]You are kept these thing since 12 year ago cry cry cry while are u not talked since cry cry cry you are afraid his go too killed u but u are want too comited suside, whot a dump gilr angry angry

And too the rapist uncle child, u we no no peace angry u even used baby oil too rape her both pussycally and analcally cry cry cry for these ting u are do, u we go too jail and gay men we rape ur yansh brutally angry angry angry

English no like you at all na you like English.... Kikikikik

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by sexiestharam(f): 12:27am On Nov 26, 2018
grazman:
its all your fault girl

Next time u dress well

Are you for real or you are just trying to get mentions? If you really meant this, you need a psychiatric evaluation as soon as possible!

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by hayzead: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2018
grazman:
its all your fault girl

Next time u dress well

For a 10 year old kid, bros you need to be slapped.....

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by davillian(m): 12:46am On Nov 26, 2018
There is no point trying to commit suicide
Because it will hurt your family and loved ones.
I'm glad she opened up and now she can get justice.

As for the uncles son
They should call 14 gay guys with BBC to drill his as without lube for 14days.
Killers be killed
Rapeist be raped.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2018
The pain is real, I have a male colleague who was brutally raped by a doctor uncle in Ethiopia for years, it left a big scar, he was sad and suicidal, no one believed him and scornfully asked why he didn't speak up since, he buried the pain deep until he couldn't hold it anymore...The pain is real cry

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by arantess: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2018
grazman:
its all your fault girl

Next time u dress well

May ur child suffer same fate

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 26, 2018
grazman:
its all your fault girl

Next time u dress well

So u cannot read abi u donno how to read?
Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 26, 2018
Eya sorry ehn
u want to kill urself, u drink many multivitamin and panado and hope to die u are not serious with ur suicide yet. Seems like she's doing it for fame, look at how she cut her vine.
Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by Dollabiz: 12:58am On Nov 26, 2018
smiley
Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by MicroBox: 1:11am On Nov 26, 2018
I thought her uncle's son should be her cousin brother ?
Abi na me no sabi English again.
Rape by her cousin = Rape by her uncle son
Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by amazon14: 1:15am On Nov 26, 2018
grazman:
its all your fault girl

Next time u dress well

You sound like a rapist, I hope you are not one?
This your comment is evil.
May God save our girl children from people like you, that is if you are a rapist

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:28am On Nov 26, 2018
PTSD....is so real...

Depression is also real...
Those saying why are u saying it now....
and you know the funny part u keep done day and night...while the perpetuator is living happily....

Some never get to say theirs and get to the grace cos of this inner guilt within u....
it saps you of ur self worth and makes you feel less of ur self...

I had an experience and since after then I have been traumatized that I developed memory loss...I saw it as an altar ego to forget all although it does work just a little....
so if u haven't fit into someone's shoes pls do not judge...

Boys are raped daily, girls are rapes daily but no one to listen cos everyone feels that it is their fault..That they should have speak up...How easy is it to speak ur guilts and insecurities or ur secrets to others...

I wonder why rape had never had a penalty sentence attached to it but homosexuality has 14 yrs to it...Is it fair?

So if you are going through any form of depression...I don't care what caused it...I just want you to know it is possible to conquer it....Books didn't help, forgiveness on my own accord didn't help, finding other things that gives me joy didn't help...You know what helped me...Knowing God better, loving him better and submitting to him...He took away the pain gave me inner peace and joy, removed bitterness from my life and I forgave. Friends this is the 1 week and a day I have accepted him and within this week I had no depression...It is a continual renewal process...it is possible... I am positive I will count years to this in Christ Jesus

9 Likes

Re: South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story by Fadedvoiced: 1:43am On Nov 26, 2018
mhizsuzzy:
PTSD....is so real...

Depression is also real...
Those saying why are u saying it now....
and you know the funny part u keep done day and night...while the perpetuator is living happily....

Some never get to say theirs and get to the grace cos of this inner guilt within u....
it saps you of ur self worth and makes you feel less of ur self...

I had an experience and since after then I have been traumatized that I developed memory loss...I saw it as an altar ego to forget all although it does work just a little....
so if u haven't fit into someone's shoes pls do not judge...

Boys are raped daily, girls are rapes daily but no one to listen cos everyone feels that it is their fault..That they should have speak up...How easy is it to speak ur guilts and insecurities or ur secrets to others...

I wonder why rape had never had a penalty sentence attached to it but homosexuality has 14 yrs to it...Is it fair?

So if you are going through any form of depression...I don't care what caused it...I just want you to know it is possible to conquer it....Books didn't help, forgiveness on my own accord didn't help, finding other things that gives me joy didn't help...You know what helped me...Knowing God better, loving him better and submitting to him...He took away the pain gave me inner peace and joy, removed bitterness from my life and I forgave. Friends this is the 1 week and a day I have accepted him and within this week I had no depression...It is a continual renewal process...it is possible... I am positive I will count years to this in Christ Jesus

There'll be penalty for it the day there'll be penalty for women who falsely accuse men of rape

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Jailed For Attempting To Sell Her Set Of Twins For N350,000 / Lotto Player Kills Aunt For "Using Spiritual Powers To Stop Him From Winning" / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.