Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

How To Rank On Google First Page And Get organic Traffic To Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Rank On Google First Page And Get organic Traffic To Your Website (482 Views)

Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. / For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / How To Rank Your Blog Articles On Search Engine First Page Within 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Rank On Google First Page And Get organic Traffic To Your Website by loricara: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Beware of scammers...most of u New website owners don't understand how traffic works
Important thing to note: Anyone promising to give u tons of traffic has 80% chance of scamming u.
If he has that traffic, he would have monetize it and make himself rich.
Ask him this; where will the traffic come from, will he run Facebook ads for u?
Will he run tv and radio ads? Or will he improve ur search ranking to boost ur traffic. If he can't explain any of them, its probably bot traffi.
Thank me later
traffic is a gradually thing if you set it well.
I will teach you how to rank on Google first page and get traffic from Wikipedia and quora
read more here on how to rank on Google first page and drive organic traffic to your website

https://www.talekiss.com/2018/09/seo-website-optimization.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Learn Webdesign On Slack Channel ,whatsapp, My Videos ,assignments And Projects / Nokia Smartphone Built With HTML5 With Sourcecode / Hire A Website Developer For Your Professional Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.