Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. (24109 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Dump PDP, Join Us – APC Woos Wike / Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level / Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by simplycarro: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
If you don’t win Kano and Lagos, forget it, you can’t be president in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Buterflyle0: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
abc115:

Welcome back...

Thanks bro
Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Buterflyle0: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
madridguy:
Chief pepper them, welcome back sir. How is family?

Family is cool like ice cream. Thanks for the welcome
Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by jayson87: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yusuf54:
How Old Are You Jare ?
2019 ha ya ee lenu
Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Buterflyle0: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cantonese:

Did you notice that the list contains former this former that? Where is the current this current that?

Open your eye and look well. The list is about 6 pages dedicated to important defectors. What you see there is just page 1 skipping page 2 and then page 3 and then no pages 4,5 and 6

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Buterflyle0: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
In the last days, the only support that would be left for Atiku to savour would be from PaChukwudi and FarahAideed. grin

Lmao farahAideed no get levels self. His only levels na his gargantuan screeches as he wails

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Buterflyle0: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
adigun4mee:
It's quite surprising because I have read the news since yesterday and the Pdp had responded to the so called defection, these are former members of the Pdp which are loyal to Shekarau and no member of kwansiya movement Is involved in the so called defection, pardon to say these,, ebi like say nairaland Don turn to old news platform

I have the video of kwankwasiyya people who defected as they were burning their red caps enmass.

Do you want to see it?

Today was sai baba day in kano as microphones were tested

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by EDOLUWA: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Only gullible Nigerians will still belief APC propaganda because the party cooks lies all the time.

In the last 3 years of PMB government nigeria economy has grown by only 2 percent resulting in high inflation and Nigeria become World capital of Poverty.
Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Buterflyle0: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
EDOLUWA:
Only gullible Nigerians will still belief APC propaganda because the party cooks lies all the time.

In the last 3 years of PMB government nigeria economy has grown by only 2 percent resulting in high inflation and Nigeria become World capital of Poverty.

You better level up to the next level and bone all this your yeye talk you cooked up in your head.

When I say P you say M when I say B you say NEXT LEVEL!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by maasoap(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:

The point is that the youth of that time , whether in the military or otherwise, stood up to be counted. I don't support military coups but that was a different time and these young men patriotically risked their lives for their Country because a failed coup back then was sure death. What are the Nigerian youths today obsessed with? You tell me.

I didn't accuse you of supporting it either. I'm just saying that the setting is different under democracy from here to USA and other advanced countries

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by edupedia: 2:43am On Nov 26, 2018
Antipob777:
Igbos are compiling there list to decamp to APC. This info is from a reliable source from the base of Nnamdi kanu in Israel.

The pigs and idiots are now coming to their senses.

Ndi Ara

Is Kwakwanso on the way back to APC?....all these yet politicians sef....see how the Ganduje bribe plot has backfired badly on PDP?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by halhassan1(m): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2018
I learnt Kwankwaso is contemplating a return back to APC, undoubtedly, Atiku Abubakar will also return back after whooping defeat he will face at the poll come February 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Mistura02: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2018
Afamed:

Only Goodluck Ebele Jonathan can fully educate you on that. But the little I know about Almajiris, they single-handedly sent your Hero back to Otuoke in the last Presidential election.

Savage

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by danot1030: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Metuh:

How old are you?

What does age has to do with this?
Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Metuh: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2018
danot1030:

What does age has to do with this?
can't you see how shallow his thinking is?
Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by bluefilm: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2018
They must have read the clear handwriting on the wall.

Atiku is going nowhere!

Sai baba!!!
Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by bluefilm: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2018
Oshigun:

The point is that the youth of that time , whether in the military or otherwise, stood up to be counted. I don't support military coups but that was a different time and these young men patriotically risked their lives for their Country because a failed coup back then was sure death. What are the Nigerian youths today obsessed with? You tell me.

While the Nigerian male youths of today are obsessed with making quick cash without necessarily putting in the hard work, the Nigerian female youths of today are just obsessed with getting married.
Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by hmuhammad(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

APC keeps lying.
Most of their supposed decampees are still in PDP.
We all know APC thrives on propaganda.
shut up jor. What do you know about northern politics, you type rubbish on nairaland juat for likes. You think we northerners will vote atiku?

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2018
bluefilm:

While the Nigerian male youths of today are obsessed with making quick cash without necessarily putting in the hard work, the Nigerian female youths of today are just obsessed with getting married.
attention
Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Cajal(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
PDP DEAD IN THE NORTH
FUNERAL RITES IN THE SOUTH WEST
CONDOLENCE VISITS FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH AND EAST

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Peacecore: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
weyreypey:
Youths should take this country back...not hailing people who ruined this country
hypocrisy
Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by Cajal(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

APC keeps lying.
Most of their supposed decampees are still in PDP.
We all know APC thrives on propaganda.
..sorry sir
2023 go better
Re: PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. by bluefilm: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

attention

Really?

Nah, I don't think so.

Seeking cheap attention at any given opportunity might be part of the game plan of some of them especially those ones on social media, but looking at the larger picture, the real koko for most of them is MARRIAGE.

I overheard a bunch of young girls having some nice conversation. Believe it or not, their conversation was just centered on my boyfriend this, my husband that, relationship this, relationship that, your wedding this, your husband's family that... and so on.

At some point, I felt like going to where they were seated and smacking all of them on the face one by one.

C'mon, don't you silly girls have any other important issues to talk about besides marriage things?

Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Quaker Dokubo: Biography & Profile Of Presidential Amnesty Coordinator / Appeal Court Okays APC's Direct Primary, Strikes Out Restraining Order / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.