Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack (29207 Views)

Matele Attack: Alobi Nsor Is Alive - Missang Oyama / Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nigeria loses a Soldier!

Cross River State loses a Son!!

Farewell Maj.(Dr) Alobi Nsor, my kinsman from Olulumo Eburutu who was hacked down by Boko Haram terrorists at Matele, Borno State on 19th November, 2018. Alobi, you were a fine gentleman, gallant soldier and a brilliant medical doctor. You died in active service in defense of a nation with broken wings and flippant promises. Your eldest brother, Late Dr Edim Nsor was my very good friend and age mate.

I feel the pains of your beloved father who invested so much in his "boys", two of whom became medical doctors but died in their prime. I'm deeply pained and terribly saddened by your untimely demise my beloved younger brother. I knew you as a calm and soft spoken young man.

Farewell my beloved brother!
Adieu Major!
Rest in the bosom of the Lord Doc!
By Missang Oyama

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2217962035191076&id=100009319030899

7 Likes

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Timatayo1: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
it' shall not well with the Boko Haram and there sponsor

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
The people supporting this evil administration will not die well....

Incompetency everywhere

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari killing southerners

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by izzou(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
sad

Chai
Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by BankeSmalls(f): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
While Jibrin rests in the villa

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by NwaAmaikpe: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
shocked

Generational curse.
Their father should ask himself questions then go for deliverance at MFM, Agege branch.

It is no coincidence that he has lost his two sons in their prime.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by NaijaMutant(f): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
The people supporting this evil administration will not die well....

Incompetency everywhere

May they and their supporters meet with same fate

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by NaijaMutant(f): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Timatayo1:
it' shall not well with the Boko Haram and there sponsor

Don't be afraid.
Say it shall not be well with buhari
Nobody will beat you undecided

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by GuyWise(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
The southern tribe supporting this govt thereby supporting the killings going on will never see progress in their region.

33 Likes

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Fachocho(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
RIP, you didn't die a coward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by mightyhazell: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Wasted just like that ...

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by lastmessenger: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Southerners are really bearing the brunt of this evil contraption called Nigeria. Southerners must wake up to demand for a better country.
The service chiefs have performed abysmally poor get the terrorist jubril buhari do not see any reason to change them.
We must demand for the restructuring of this country or continue to pay for the foolishness of the northerners wirh our blood.
SE SS and SW must wise up

17 Likes

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Timatayo1: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=NaijaMutant post=73299378]

Don't be afraid.
Say it shall not be well with buhari
Nobody will beat you undecided
No no no God forbid I can not afraid a foreigner jubril of Sudan for that matter

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Firefire(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
RIP!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
I am just saddened that he's a southerner.

I hope other southerners intending to join the Nigerian Army and those still in the Army are watching?

I won't say more than that.

May his soul rest in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by IbrahimDamola: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari and his boko boys wants to finish southerners in the army.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by IbrahimDamola: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I am just saddened that he's a southerner.

I hope other southerners intending to join the Nigerian Army and those still in the Army are watching?

I won't say more than that.

May his soul rest in peace.

You forget to mention #boohariJibrilTillyouGetSense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Mankosi: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
I can see it's only southerners they send to Borno...

10 Likes

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Ojiofor: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
When GEJ was president,Gen Ihejirika was seriously kicking Boko Haram asses to the extend that Buhari and his fellow bigots was crying that genocide was been committed against boko boys but after Bubu took over power revise is the case as Boko haram have been empowered to decimate Nigeria army.

27 Likes

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by PythonDancer: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Ojiofor:
When GEJ was president,Gen Ihejirika was seriously kicking Boko Haram asses to the extend that Buhari and his fellow bigots was crying that genocide was been committed against boko boys but after Bubu took over power revise is the case as Boko haram have been empowered to decimate Nigeria army.
Which GEJ ?
The same gej that Boko Haram we’re bombing civilians in Abuja abi which gej?
Ogbeni . Behave yourself o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2018
PythonDancer:

Don’t cry yet.
You wailing just start .
Sai baba till 2023
If only you can construct long reasonable sentences

11 Likes

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Buffalowings3(m): 12:16am On Nov 26, 2018
Bleep
Doctors die on the front line too..
Na to reject the form..
Nonsense..
Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Kvngemmanuel: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by babzo(m): 12:27am On Nov 26, 2018
GuyWise:
The southern tribe supporting this govt thereby supporting the killings going on will never see progress in their region.

Dullard! You be God?
If you have so much power...why have you not used it to remove the evil people in government? Or even better...make your own life much better ?

RIP Major...

Army guys....are you not the same army that liberated Sierra Leone and Liberia...is this not the same army of the great Brigadier General Kobe Maxwell? .please overthrow these evil politicians and give them the firing squad...

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by vincixpresso: 12:35am On Nov 26, 2018
Ojiofor:

People won't see see this now. I can remember Buhari saying that they should be granted Amnesty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by Xander85: 12:36am On Nov 26, 2018
PythonDancer:

Which GEJ ?
The same gej that Boko Haram we’re bombing civilians in Abuja abi which gej?
Ogbeni . Behave yourself o

If you weren't dense you'd have known that them taking their terrorism to Abuja to hit soft targets shows that the north-east was made too hot for them! Ihejirika took the fight to the enemy, and they despised him for that....not to mention the fact that he was a Igbo man filling a position they felt was their birthright!

20 Likes

Re: Tribute To Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack by bonechamberlain(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2018
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side.
-Aristotle

when u read the above quote by the great Greek Aristotle, you then have an insight about buhari and his followers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.