Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos (46329 Views)

Police Apprehend Notorious Toy Gun Robbery Suspect In Enugu / Armed Robbery Suspect And 80-year-old Armourer Arrested In Delta / Oro Community Disowns Arrested Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by CastedDude: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Following the recent clampdown on touts and criminals operating around Anambra State, various robbers operating in upper Iweka area of Onitsha, have been arrested.

In a video released following the arrest this evening, a young man of about 25 years was seen narrating to the operatives who arrested him, how he acquired charms from a native doctor who lives Okpoko (a nearby city), to rob people of their handbags and cellphones.

The suspect who showed off the charm claimed that when he holds it, nothing can penetrate his body including knives and bullets - making him "bulletproof".

The robbery suspect was arrested along with other hoodlums after attacking a lady and robbing her of her valuables. 

They were given a hot pursuit and apprehended by the security operatives. 

The hoodlums have been handed over to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

Watch the confession video below;

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/when-i-hold-this-charm-nothing-can-penetrate-me-robbery-suspect-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by CastedDude: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
shocked

Foolish Nigerian Police.
Why are these guys still in detention?
Nigeria needs them now.

They should be given Presidential treatment, then their native doctor who made that potent charm for them should be contracted to fortify the Nigerian Army.

To prevent a repeat of the Metele massacre.

186 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by GuyWise(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Your odeshi is for Awka and Aba made guns not when I am holding this one below.

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by sunnymix: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Foolish Nigerian Police.
Nigeria needs them now.

They should be given Presidential treatment, then their native doctor who made that potent charm for them should be contracted to fortify the Nigerian Army.

lol,na true o.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by HungerMustGo: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Abeg make we hear word!!

How police finally come catch you upon your invincible power.

4 Likes

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by lilvicky68(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why didnt his native doctor give him charm for varnishing...mtcheww.Incompetent native doctor

3 Likes

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by DEGABA(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
They never see AK47.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by LuciferElohim: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
With what I'm seeing, even common sense cannot penetrate this one.

*spits angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Foolish Nigerian Police.
Nigeria needs them now.

Abi o.. They should start fortifying our Soldiers with confirm Jazz if dey cant provide them with sophisticated weapon, at least it will reduce the deaths...make dem stop to dey die like chickens.

16 Likes

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
It made you bullet-proof but can't make you "Arrest-proof"
Which kind stupid Jazz be that?

419 Jazz grin

13 Likes

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dem never wire im head with better shotgun.. Fool

1 Like

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by anonymuz(m): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Foolish Nigerian Police.
Nigeria needs them now.

your resurfacing on nairaland na epic.

6 Likes

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by speedyconnect3: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2018
Nwamaikpe again.

Chai.

But i have heard so much about this odeshi.

Who thinks odeshi is real?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by biosilicon: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2018
CastedDude:
Following the recent clampdown on touts and criminals operating around Anambra State, various robbers operating in upper Iweka area of Onitsha, have been arrested.

In a video released following the arrest this evening, a young man of about 25 years was seen narrating to the operatives who arrested him, how he acquired charms from a native doctor who lives Okpoko (a nearby city), to rob people of their handbags and cellphones.

The suspect who showed off the charm claimed that when he holds it, nothing can penetrate his body including knives and bullets - making him "bulletproof".

The robbery suspect was arrested along with other hoodlums after attacking a lady and robbing her of her valuables. 

They were given a hot pursuit and apprehended by the security operatives. 

The hoodlums have been handed over to the appropriate authorities for prosecution.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/when-i-hold-this-charm-nothing-can-penetrate-me-robbery-suspect-photos.html

I bet the current slaps dey enter grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by ArmaniUhuru: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2018
So you get that kind juju, you con dey use am dey rob handbags and cellphones. You’re a waste. Odeshi kee you there.

1 Like

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by datopaper(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2018
It is not correct
Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by hackman34: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2018
Arm robbers think they are over powerful until they are caught
7 easy step to get a difficult lady without stress

2 Likes

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by computerglobal(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2018
sad
Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by chioma3839: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2018
wow this guys self ehhn
Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by Kinglsymann: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2018
READY MADE WEBSITES/BLOGS FOR SALES
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
DIGITAL MARKETING/SERVICES

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be taught how to manage your website/Blog for FREE.
# You'll be taught on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.
# SEO, Google Keyword Research, Social Media Marketing

CONTACT US FOR ANY KIND OF WEBSITE YOU WANT
Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by Kylekent59: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2018
shocked

He should be exonerated and freed, then let the army recruit him.

Just send only him to sambisa to fight those deadly terrorist called bokoharam.

I just pity this man, when your charm sees Mac 5 it will leave you and run grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by Olamsoh: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2018
in 2019, Nigerians will be forced to choose between 2 tested and proven failures.
Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by YoungLionken(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Westernization has eaten deep into our beliefs system. Somebody told you about charms, you guys are there arguing. What do you think about boiz who into yahoo rituals, maybe it's science right? Na una know, make "I too know" dey disturb una...

2 Likes

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by sankky: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Ok. So u are holding the same charm while telling us that whenever you hold it no weapon penetrates you. Wetin remain now no be to escape with the charm?

3 Likes

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Those boys are terrorising Upper Iweka. Only Peter Obi brought sanity to Anambra, in terms of crime reduction.

2 Likes

Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2018
What's the name and capability of this beauty?

GuyWise:
Your odeshi is for Awka and Aba made guns not when I am holding this one below.
Re: ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos by gurunlocker: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Even RPG or .30mm Gun? shocked shocked cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death During Police Chase In Malaysia: Graphic Pic / Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.