Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) (42268 Views)

Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) / Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
ok
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
And so fokn what? Seun Osewa, please tell your moderators to stop pushing useless news to the front page.
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Auxtin85(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
I think them wan say for her marriage, this woman dey forbid marriage or dem do her
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by OgahBohz: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Why not just address her by her name, which one is Timaya Ex again undecided

they are trying to remind us of how she became a star
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by pomide(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Disrespect
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
obiekunie1:
wasting a life to celebrate a life!

humans!

just look at the helpless cow - i wonder the pains going on in its thoughts. undecided

Unless you are a vegetarian this comment is pointless
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Patrinus: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ras, local thing posing with cow. Is her big god that broke

She ought to rent a 5 star hotel just so she can stew well-well! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by JuanDeDios: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mynd44:
PETA is going to throw a fit when they see these pictures grin grin grin
Well, we need humane slaughterhouses in Nigeria. But I guess we have to start treating human beings humanely first.
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by sunbilor(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
samuelchimmy:
If that cow shook horn put for ya otolo them go say na devil handiwork....
You were configured to think from 'behind'. Not your fault anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
naija celebrities are so daft sha
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
She take style resemble the cow....... Can you see what I saw........

Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by bossrillboss: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
No husband.
...Lwkmd....guy u don wound me with laff o.

Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by FRESHG(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
WHO IS THAT BEARDED TERRORIST THERE undecided
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
obiekunie1:

humans!

just look at the helpless cow - i wonder the pains going on in its thoughts. undecided
my mind is telling that water had taking over ur brain
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
No husband.

and..........
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Telvin7(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
obiekunie1:

humans!

mumu wetin u dey chop for Christmas
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by iamJ(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Big God alert has entered na, that cow will cost at least 130k, my own is the fried meat cry that's all I'm thinking about sad all that meat and i wouldn't eat
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
No husband.
Fo.ool
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by manci(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
No husband.
at least ex timaya girlfriend.
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Birthday, abi to appease the water goddess?? If u Kno u kno
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by bizhop01: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Timaya big eye
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Daviestunech(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
emeijeh:
Who is alexxekubo asking that silly question?

No, it is not a cow, it is Timaya

grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by nagalee(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:
She take style resemble the cow....... Can you see what I saw........
u nor well ooo
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
nagalee:
u nor well ooo

Can't you see the resemblance?
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 12:53am On Nov 26, 2018
CHAI,who will save roger3d and deoMELO now
grin
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:57am On Nov 26, 2018
Joshrob:
Money that should be use to buy weapons for Nigerian army that's what you're using to buy a cow for your birthday..Mr freeze

no chill whatsoever grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:34am On Nov 26, 2018
obiekunie1:

humans!

Yet! You can finish 10 plates of cow foot!
Mr. Animal Right.
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by akinszz: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:
No husband.
she can't kill herself now

Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Excallibur(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2018
The kain tins wey dey make front page grin
Re: Empress Njamah Slaughter A Big Cow For her Birthday Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2018
It's a sacrifice to remain popular. If you know you know if you no know you no know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) / Portable Buys A New Mercedes Benz / Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.