Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics (24895 Views)

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 26, 2018
deomelo:

The fact that you are contributing like millions of other folks from other parts of Nigeria doesn't give you the right to insult and ridicule your hosts or say to them that their land is not theirs which to me is the ultimate insult.

Your so called huge contribution in Lagos state is a figment of your warped imagination. Hausa people ship into Lagos food items/Livestock worth billions everyday, they contribute way way more than whatever gala, fan yogo, pure water and dirty spare parts you people dirty Lagos with.

There's a clear difference between contributing and insulting your hosts.

Confine your rubbish to your fellow Igbos, you are not making sense
Chai, i have never seen such a useless statement in my life, if fulani ship in one naira food or livestock into Nigeria make my leg bend.
No wonder they call you guys fulani ass lickers.
Coward tribe, see how your defending people that won't hesitate to slice your neck .. Nobody owns lagos come and beat me, anu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Bar1941(m): 2:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Bridget95:
yes they should learn because you are scared to your marror to challenge the fulani position which is detrimental to your traditional institutions, look at the way the man is seated in his throne like the one in kwara and your future politicians must bow to them to get their blessings to rule you in Lagos.

Your tribe lacks respect for elders and constituted authority, that is why your folks woke their fathers with a kick in the morning, even in developed and civilised climes, speakers stood up when addressing the audience.

1 Like

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Sleekfingers: 4:25am On Nov 26, 2018
izzou:
grin

Something tells me Sanwo-Olu will rule well

I haven't seen Agbaje campaigning. I pray he does so

We need an opposition at all times

So na prayer go wake am up.....is he not aware that election is coming?

1 Like

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Sleekfingers: 4:29am On Nov 26, 2018
Destined2win:
You made no point.

Those you are deriding contributed and still contributes significantly to Lagos IGR more than any other single tribe. They deserve a very high stake in Lagos. Having a figurehead ruler should be the least of worries for any body . Besides you know Lagos is a metropolitan city and not necessarily owned by any people

Lagos not own by any people abi? Keep deceiving yourself....
Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 26, 2018
A mad candidate.....

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Bridget95(f): 4:59am On Nov 26, 2018
Bar1941:

Your tribe lacks respect for elders and constituted authority, that is why your folks woke their fathers with a kick in the morning, even in developed and civilised climes, speakers stood up when addressing the audience.
I am awere that you folks will always say all manner of lies and insult against us because you lack the courage to be against them because you crave for their favor.look at the way your future Lord of Lagos sat with one yansh in his home state on a small chair before a monarch whose ancestors came all the way from Gambia.look at the way your agberos are constituting nuisance by insulting people and fighting,looting shops and disrespecting people with vulgar language and you are here talking about the ancient lies of your ancestors of side kicks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by omoelerin1: 5:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Who notice the logo on his chair? Swords and Qur'an.
Jihad! That is what they are for in their entire lives.
Yes, they are jihadists. It is in the history book where they once vowed to deep their Qur'an to the sea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by justfash50: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2018
omoelerin1:
Who notice the logo on his chair? Swords and Qur'an.
Jihad! That is what they are for in their entire lives.
Yes, they are jihadists. It is in the history book where they once vowed to deep their Qur'an to the sea.

Please do an MRI scan to determine if your brain is still active. It is urgent you know.
Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2018
Destined2win:
Who are you hosting?

Lagos doesn't belong to you. Get that into your thick skull.

Everyone knows those who hit up cash in Lagos, so keep living in denial

Keep shut.
Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by MENELIIK: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Firefire:
Interesting stupidity. Sarkin Fulani in Yoruba land and do we have crown King in the Fulani states?

Absurdity!

Best of luck to Sanwo Olu.

It is better to confess your ignorance by asking questions instead confirming it by making conclusion. There are 1001 Obas of Yoruba across the north and the late Fuji musician (Barrister) was turbaned "Sarikin Waka" of Kano in 1988 by the late Ado Bayero. Stop reasoning like an Osu if you are an Omoluabi. Reasoning capacity is the difference between the Osus and Omoluabis

2 Likes

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by famology(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2018
This guy is moving so fast and Agbaje is just sleeping. I'm not sure Jimi Agbaje is contesting this election.

1 Like

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by dam1l0la: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2018
Destined2win:
You made no point.

Those you are deriding contributed and still contributes significantly to Lagos IGR more than any other single tribe. They deserve a very high stake in Lagos. Having a figurehead ruler should be the least of worries for any body . Besides you know Lagos is a metropolitan city and not necessarily owned by any people

Let your father contest for governor na. Abi since its no man's land all the tribes shud be taking turn. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Odingo1: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2018
It is very unfortunate how some Yorubas is saying that Hausa Fulani respect their host unlike the Igbos who insult.

Imagine Hausa Fulanis that have kill hundreds of Yorubas in Lagos on regular basis and other parts like Ife and Fulani herdsmen attack. I think that many Yorubas have natural hatred on Igbos and nothing more.

I never know that Sarakin Fulani can pose like this as if he is the owner of lagos with the host bowing to him.

God will judge and punish all evil hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by LZAA: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2018
immhotep:

Calm down and respect Eze Ndi Igbo of Lagos.
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths velocity25 roger3d
grin grin grin
Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Firefire(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2018
[s]
MENELIIK:

It is better to confess your ignorance by asking questions instead confirming it by making conclusion. There are 1001 Obas of Yoruba across the north and the late Fuji musician (Barrister) was turbaned "Sarikin Waka" of Kano in 1988 by the late Ado Bayero. Stop reasoning like an Osu if you are an Omoluabi. Reasoning capacity is the difference between the Osus and Omoluabis
[/s]

Wetin this one dey talk ?

1 Like

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by IloveToMess: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2018
Yorubas destiny is to serve Fulani and the want other tribes to follow suit but them no born them well to advice Igbos to serve Fulani cos we are way above that. God bless Biafra. May it come in my generation so ill see the aftermath of Yoruba slavery to the Fulani caliphate in South West. Yorubas think they know what they are doing but time shall tell. cheesy
Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:
Yorubas destiny is to serve Fulani and the want other tribes to follow suit but them no born them well to advice Igbos to serve Fulani cos we are way above that. God bless Biafra. May it come in my generation so ill see the aftermath of Yoruba slavery to the Fulani caliphate in South West. Yorubas think they know what they are doing but time shall tell. cheesy

Na hypocrisy dey worry you. Atiku who's the darling of the igbos is what? Fulani
Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by IloveToMess: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Na hypocrisy dey worry you. Atiku who's the darling of the igbos is what? Fulani
So supporting Atiku and having a fulani King in your homeland are the same thing. Haahaha ok carry on then.

1 Like

Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Bar1941(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bridget95:
I am awere that you folks will always say all manner of lies and insult against us because you lack the courage to be against them because you crave for their favor.look at the way your future Lord of Lagos sat with one yansh in his home state on a small chair before a monarch whose ancestors came all the way from Gambia.look at the way your agberos are constituting nuisance by insulting people and fighting,looting shops and disrespecting people with vulgar language and you are here talking about the ancient lies of your ancestors of side kicks.

Lack courage to be against them? Joke of the year, they know how strategic and powerful the Yorubas are, that is why they come to us ( na dem they rush us). After series of trials, PMB knew the only way he could be relevant was to come to us, he did and got what he wanted, even your acclaimed lord and saviour Atiku knew as well, he found all means to réconcile with OBJ. Atiku took your governors for granted by picking his deputy with the help of a yoruba man Gbenga Daniels, yet you hailed him. The different btw us is enormous.
Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

So supporting Atiku and having a fulani King in your homeland are the same thing. Haahaha ok carry on then.

You igbos online keep making enemies for your tribe.

Just confine your foolishness to the cyberspace and let other serious tribes control the levers of power in real life.

I can't shout.
Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by kayusely70(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=deomelo post=73300803]

[b]Folks from other tribes in Nigeria are all over Lagos state, they go about their business respectfully without making noise, without insulting their hosts, without being loud, noisy, local, obnoxious, ignorant, annoying and constituting nuisance like Igbos and clowns from the other side of the Niger.

Bote]
Re: Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics by kayusely70(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
But can they ever learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / Siaka Oyibo Is Dead / Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.