Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Cheap Mtn SME Data - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap Mtn SME Data (354 Views)

Mtn Sme Data Recharge Pin Free Training / How To Start SME Data & Vtu Business With Full Automated Data & Airtime Delivery / Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Mtn SME Data by adeememman(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
I will make the write up short since i believe all those who opened this thread know what they want.
For some week now MTN increased the price of the lowest bulk data from 5500 to 7500.
I was also a victim as i lost many customers to those selling cheaper as i couldn't sell at loss. Any reseller willing to know how to buy at less than 500/GB to resell at any amount that so pleases him/her should contact me through the number on my signature (whatsapp).
The most exciting part of this story is that you can start with as low as 2500 unlike Mtn that requires 5500 or 7500.

For those who just want to start the business. I can be your guide for a token.
Also those who wanted to buy can contact me through the number on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Using Solar Energy, Ask Me How... / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank / Discovering The Idea That Earns You Millions In This Digital Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.