Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,515 members, 7,801,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures (24927 Views)

Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Beautiful Photos / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by enunlewa: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
After former bbnaija housemate, Nina old IG account with over 800k follower was hacked, she celebrates 30k new Instagram followers with beautiful picture on her new IG account,
nina._ivy.

She wrote; WOW A BIG Thank You To EveryOne You Guys are The BOMB!! 30,000 Followers In One Day !!! Please Spread The Word This is My Only and New Official IG Account @NINA._IVY #TeamNINA we Got This . Thank You Everyone #PositiveEnergyONLY #LoveRules #NinaIvy

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/nina-celebrates-30k-new-instagram-beautiful-picture

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by enunlewa: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2018

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by LuciferElohim: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Poverty & debts drove this bleached feminist olosho to sell off her IG account.
Just take a look at her.

Soon, she'll be whiter than that car.

*spits angry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by IamD18: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Udonminit!

Celebrating Instagram followers?

These girls are becoming something else in this Buhari regime.

I hope she baked a cake for the celebration?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by MJBOLT: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
that foolish hacker is still waiting for 800k,his mates are hacking bank accounts,he's hacking olosho IG account

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Same Nina wey we hear say Jubril abi Yusuf hack her account?
Well, what do i know.. Lemme come and be going.

cool

4 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by behotebaby: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2018
I just love her skin

4 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by oluwatosink: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2018
wawu!
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by BruncleZuma: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

All this roadside celebrities sef...abeg when's the next BBN?

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Pascopele: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Friend who has been in the street for a while just got a job. Abuja

Relocation package + Housing & Sundry was N12M.

Paid into his account upfront.

Big office with secretary, Official car & Driver.

He is laughing. Not triumphant laugh.

Surreal, na-me-be-this kind of laughter.

I've seen a couple of tweets saying "We didn't find this & that in 2018. We'll try again in 2019".

May be bants. May seem harmless.

The Almighty created everything you see in 6 days.

How many days are left in 2018?

May your 2018 package not be deferred to 2019..

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Giddymoney(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
sad
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Deyooo: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Okay
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by mindurbiz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
So we should fry BEANS.... RUBBISH
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Xisnin(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
I now agree she is dumb.
Who would abandon an 800K account because it was hacked?
SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by KanwuliaExtra: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
The era of “following” and “followers”!

For what? ? ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by gaby(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Brother Yusuf is coming for you...

2 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by cynthia394: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
why did the hack her previous account
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by ComeAndobo: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
STOP. MAKING. STUPID PEOPLE. FAMOUS

2 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Boyooosa(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
What are the events that happen there before I follow her...
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Pythondancer1: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ashawo kobo kobo. Ordinary 800k you cannot pay.

Yahoo Boys don use this one Pant since. She no get destiny since insta followers she dey celebrate

2 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Naijaphobia(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dear *******

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview at Workforce Group as follows;

Position: Data Gathering (Contract)
Candidate: ******
Date: Tuesday 27th November, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM (Prompt)
Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.
Contact Person: Recruitment Team

Please go along with copies of the following:

1. CV
2. Valid I.D (Voters Card etc)

Is this legit? I need help please!
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by celebgistz: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Her IG Account has been deleted cry

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Adakintroy: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
If you have not met them before you will think they have something to offer.

Thank God we all saw them in the show. Even this one. We all feel a sense of guilt as to way she was being used by what's that dudes name...? Mimi!

Don't be like them. Get a life and live.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Am I the only person who don't follow these local celebrities on Instagram and who don't give a fucck about them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gorgeous In New Photos / Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup / I Fit Just Enter You – Burna Boy Warns Fans Against Jumping On Stage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.