Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer (20989 Views)

Rangnick Confirms He Will Leave United / It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit / Mikel Obi Confirms He Will Play In AFCON 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by 18Ebiscoo: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chelsea star, Eden Hazard, has admitted that he held talks with Paris Saint-Germain over a move, but will only return to France to play for Lille.

“I had contacts with PSG, but it did not tempt me. I have always said that if I came back to Ligue 1 it would be to Lille,” he told Canal Football.

Hazard also spoke about PSG’s current form and their Champions League clash against Liverpool in mid-week.

“In terms of the level of Ligue 1, PSG walk it each weekend. When they play in the Champions’ League, they think maybe that it will be easy. But I think that they struggle. I don’t like to judge Ligue 1 but it is true that, when I see PSG, yes it seems too easy.

“Liverpool are a great team, with three top attackers in Salah, Firmino and Mané. But PSG can beat anyone. On a good day, PSG can beat everybody,” the Belgian added.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/11/25/hazard-confirms-he-has-spoken-with-psg-about-transfer/

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Stone123(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by emmabest2000(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
I know it will happen

The dude mind has left Stamford Bridge long time ago sef

Soldier come soldier go Barrack remains!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by holluwai(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
haba...why
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by psychologist(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Good for him

Neymar to Madrid looking likely

Messi the real GOAT
Penaldo now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by coninse: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
How about joining Man Utd? We need a player like you.
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by successyoung(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
The guy above me is something else.
Wetin u gain now in Ftc? sad
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by SmartToyota(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Top player
Everyday
Anyday.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by bettercreature(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Any football news that can not be found on sky sport news is a fake news

21 Likes

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin grin
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Officialpyper(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
g
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Ivimilly: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Las Las Hazard go betray Chelsea like them Yoruba people

6 Likes

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Josh2x: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why not move to super falcons embarassed

We need him there grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Thegents6: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eden, move if you want to move and stop toiling with our emotions with all these speculations.
From a concerned Chelsea fan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Kenekingisback: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ok.

After BREXIT all the best players in UK would have ported to EU shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Seedin4474(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mcheeew! angryit’s not Madrid anymore! angry
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by MorataFC: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lies
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Johntitus: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Witches full this forum oo. Tomorrow nah Monday. Una no dey sleep?

1 Like

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Ichel: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
psychologist:
Good for him

Messi the real GOAT
Penaldo now

4 Likes

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by bettercreature(m): 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thegents6:
Eden, move if you want to move and stop toiling with our emotions with all these speculations.
From a concerned Chelsea fan
Its a fake news go on sky sports news to read the original version,he didn’t say all these nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Foodforthought: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is Hazard's last season in England. Argue with Google play store
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by gurunlocker: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Who goes to farmer league where the team topping the table is having 15 points lead above second position team?

Best team he can go is Madrid, they need someone like him now to save them.
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by luckysmills: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Please don't distract us, back to daura. Prof Kingsley Moghalu all the way.
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by MorataFC: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
coninse:
How about joining Man Utd? We need a player like you.
man what?
Who give monkey bananas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by chloride6: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
People didn't even read the article.

The guy has sense unlike that fall fall Brazilian who is now crying to come back.

PSG is not in a competitive league.

And Hazard will sign another contract.

If he want to go for the right fee after that we will release him. We don't kill people's destiny.

But he has to be signed for the right amount of money else the whole thing is pointless.

170 million at least.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by ItsTime4me(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Abeg if he wants to go let him go. He yanga don too much. Maybe that's why he performs far below average nowadays. Hazard go ooooooo. I don taya for I won go. I won go. Bye bye. After all before you came, Chelsea was doing fine and after you or without you Chelsea will still do fine.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by XaintJoel20: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
I think Real Madrid will be a better option.
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by Antipob777(f): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
We West Ham fans will push for Hazard to join our clubs
Talks with Hazard will begin soon. With his signing by West Ham, we are sure of top 4

1 Like

Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by ipobarethieves: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
cool good for him
Re: Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer by cjudy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
psychologist:
Good for him

Messi the real GOAT
Penaldo now

Who's Messi?

Go and see what Ororo is doing in Juventus

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gianluigi Donnarumma And Partner Attacked And Robbed In Paris / Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit / Hamraoui: Aminata Diallo Re-arrested By French Police Over Attack On Teammate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.