Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look (22208 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll / Nigeria: Fear Grips Benin Residents Over Upsurge In Crime Rate / APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by edunwablog: 4:09am On Nov 26, 2018
Expectant of President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to Edo State tomorrow, residents of Benin City are excited to host the President in the state.

A cross section of Benin residents, who spoke to Akelicious , said they were eager to have the president in the state, even as checks around major government establishments showed buildings wearing a new look preparatory to the visit.

A visit to the Government House and other government offices in the state showed civil servants putting finishing touches to last minute arrangements for the visit.

The president is expected to commission the Edo-Azura Power Plant and attend the Chief of Army Staff Conference holding in Benin City.

A Benin resident, Mr Goodwill Efosa, said that he is anxious to welcome the President to the state, noting, “This is not the first time he is coming to the state, but I am eager to see him this time around because he has performed really well, in my own estimation.”

Another resident, Mr Osaze Moses, said that the President’s visit is always something to look forward to, as there are often fallouts from such August visits.

“For me, I think we might get something big from this visit. The President has shown to be very caring, especially for the poor. I just hope we get a federal government project from this visit.

That will endear Benin people more to the President,” he said.

Mr Moses added that, “The Benin-Abraka road is one federal government’s project that needs the president’s attention because it is a federal road.

The road is currently in a bad state and though Governor Godwin Obaseki has assured that he would fix the road, but I am of the opinion that the governor should continue with the good work he is doing on state roads and streets while the federal government is urged to reconstruct the Benin-Abraka road”.

He urged Edo people to look forward to positive outcomes from the visit as they have faith in his administration.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/11/pmb-visit-benin-residents-upbeat-as.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by mimimiles93: 4:16am On Nov 26, 2018
Nigerians (sane ones) love President Buhari.

Sai baba till 2023.

Modified:

Idiotic pigs of biafraudd should stop quotin me.

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by omoyankee3(m): 4:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Nice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by phransix2: 4:47am On Nov 26, 2018
National Association of Nigerian Witches and Wizards (NANWW). Make 190 million people happy na, our problem is landing headquarters tomorrow. We don taya...

Make una buy my generator na abeg... I wan follow dey alright this December

Pls check my signature

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by REDshouse(m): 4:49am On Nov 26, 2018
Mr jubril Buhari you have my vote anytime any day...

As far as Osinbajo is the vice.... No shaking

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by Headmaster055(m): 4:49am On Nov 26, 2018
May God help him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by bigeliot(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2018
Hmmm
Am beginning to see this guy as Jubril sorry to say. I happened to listen to Nnamdi Kanu recently via a friend and believe me d guys information abt this man and his current movement is worrisome. I hear he was never in Paris for any meeting the last time he claimed he went. He(Kanu) even dared them to release a video of him(Jubril) in Paris. He spoke abt d real origin of boko boys and how Jubril released d son of the group(BH) founder in order to use him negotiate with them but failed and ended up splitting the group. And many more strong evidence (cant speak fulani, now writes with left hand, shorter than Saraki, Refered to Aisha as Mrs Buhari in public Etc) and pls, how come we dont read or hear about his broadcast on nairaland anymore. Hope nairaland is not part of the bad media he complained of. I fear what wil happen next in this country if he(Kanu) is right about all this. Its time we ask this man some questions abeg and he must answer them. Where are our reputable journalist them. Its time to dig deep and make name for yourselves.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by Danemmy(m): 4:50am On Nov 26, 2018
If you're still a supporter of this present administration, you're a FOOL

25 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by philsbaba: 4:53am On Nov 26, 2018
If only you know how much Benin residents hate Buhari, you won't type this rubbish

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by fratermathy(m): 4:57am On Nov 26, 2018
The Benin-Abraka Road really needs to be worked on. It has since been abandoned by motorists because of its derelict state and the consequent overtaking of the road by armed bandits. Once the road is fixed, it'll connect Edo communities within that axis to Benin. It'll also connect Abraka, Obiaruku, Orogun, Kwale and other towns in that axis to Benin.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by megamank(m): 5:00am On Nov 26, 2018
Na so e de be....

Hypocrite every were since inception....were did they get the money to do the beatifications?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by xamuel17(m): 5:00am On Nov 26, 2018
Plz Thunder are you busy?... Comman fire these buhari supporters anus

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by Akeos(m): 5:01am On Nov 26, 2018
let us see what happens in 2019, whether he goes or stay...
Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by Dnimaa(m): 5:01am On Nov 26, 2018
This is the metality of most Nigerians. They are always expecting something from the government. They are never bothered about what they can offer for the betterment of the nation. Its high-time this ideology is truncated. By the way, Jubril will be coming out; check out his reaction with people he should have known but won't know. God will save us from northern agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by gratiaeo(m): 5:04am On Nov 26, 2018
APC and propaganda which federal projects is Mr clueless one going to commission in edo state

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by FisifunKododada: 5:16am On Nov 26, 2018
cool
Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by donbrowser(m): 5:30am On Nov 26, 2018
mimimiles93:
Nigerians (sane ones) love President Buhari.

Sai baba..
You are the latest bmc abi? I just need to let you know that defending Buhari is a hard job. Ensure you collect good pay else you might just need to deactivate out of frustration cos guys here will frustrate you. Welcome once again.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by myettiallah: 5:32am On Nov 26, 2018
I might not like Buhari, but I think dat he will win

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by hapsonv: 5:38am On Nov 26, 2018
which Benin is expecting and excited about buhari's coming, the same Benin wey I dey wey no wan use ear hear abt buhari Abi another Benin? abeg Mr poster b careful of Wat u type for public consumption. ohhh maybe u mistook Benin Republic for Benin. now I understand

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by 35824L: 5:39am On Nov 26, 2018
PMB will get 70% of the votes in Edo state. Then when you add majority votes he will also get in Rivers, Delta and Akwa-Ibom, the matter is already closed.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by KingKingKing: 5:42am On Nov 26, 2018
bigeliot:
Hmmm
Am beginning to see this guy as Jubril sorry to say. I happened to listen to Nnamdi Kanu recently via a friend and believe me d guys information abt this man and his current movement is worrisome. I hear he was never in Paris for any meeting the last time he claimed he went. He(Kanu) even dared them to release a video of him(Jubril) in Paris. He spoke abt d real origin of boko boys and how Jubril released d son of the group(BH) founder in order to use him negotiate with them but failed and ended up splitting the group. And many more strong evidence (cant speak fulani, now writes with left hand, shorter than Saraki, Refered to Aisha as Mrs Buhari in public Etc) and pls, how come we dont read or hear about his broadcast on nairaland anymore. Hope nairaland is not part of the bad media he complained of. I fear what wil happen next in this country if he(Kanu) is right about all this. Its time we ask this man some questions abeg and he must answer them. Where are our reputable journalist them. Its time to dig deep and make name for yourselves.

omo no b e everybody get sense o, no b d same kanu talk say he would present Buhari's head on a platter if Buhari dared to come after him! loll before we could say Jack robinson he had already escaped to Israel through our porous borders!

Sense una no get

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by don4real18(m): 5:45am On Nov 26, 2018
philsbaba:
If only you know how much Benin residents hate Buhari, you won't type this rubbish
No bro, we love him

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by Gosj01(m): 5:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Everytime Benin, Benin hope say he no get hidden agenda??

I sell cheap laptops.
Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by jayson87: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2018
Next TIme Buhari should be taking Jonathan along in the commissioning of these projects.

Thank you GEJ.

You were the true leader idiotic Nigerians voted out
Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 26, 2018
All of us are ready to receive you sir.
I love you so much the best President in the history of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by ossaii(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2018
bigeliot:
Hmmm

Re: Buhari Visit: Benin Residents Upbeat As City Wears New Look by Splashme: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2018
Aw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Blasts "Fake Pastors" In Church (Photos) / Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. / Keyamo: Difference Between Buhari And Adeleke Certificate Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.