Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,818 members, 7,798,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum (49150 Views)

Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by zoba88: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2018
A man identified as Chukwuemeka Eze took to Facebook to share photos of his brother in-law Binshep Gimba who was killed by Boko Haram.According to him,the deceased is the only surviving child of his aged mother.He wrote...

'This is my brother in law, Binshep Gimba.
The only surviving child of his aged mother.
We lost him in the last Boko Haram attack.
His country failed him.
They would rather play politics than securing the citizens.

Fare well Doctor'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/see-photos-of-soldier-killed-by-boko.html

3 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by ehhmah(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2018
shocked

A man identified as Chukwuemeka Eze took to Facebook to share photos of his brother in-law Binshep Gimba who was killed by Boko Haram. According to him,the deceased is the only surviving child of his aged mother.

Boko Boys has broken an inter-tribal relationship...

Chai angry

11 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Caseless: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2018
This is sad.

1 Like

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by FarahAideed: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2018
An only son of a widow should never have been allowed to join the Military , even Army recruitment boards frown at this ..Death is an expected outcome of every soldier and Surviving na Jara

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2018
The Facebook poster stylishly did a disclaimer.
Since he is the in-law that means he is also related to the woman. Why can't he take care of the mother?

The soldier though gallant to others is a really selfish being
The mother must have died a thousand deaths before he really died. Every gunshot she go dey think of her pikin and now he is gone,left her with nothing.

Call me a coward but in his shoes I'd rather sell palmy than join the military.
Dear mama take heart...
Dear in-law you don go you don go be that. Rip.
Dear leaders one of you should just have cardiac arrest na....or una village people dey on vacation?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by baliyubla: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Poor boy. Guy is from Langtang, Plateau state. May his happy soul RIP. When we tell dullards out there, that Buharis target is to annihilate northern minority and southern soldiers, they doubt. The Lifeless is Boko Haram. Nigerians must wise up and stop the demon.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by JosEast(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2018
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Greyworld: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
An only son of a widow should never have been allowed to join the Military , even Army recruitment boards frown at this ..Death is an expected outcome of every soldier and Surviving na Jara
He should have been retrieved from the front. Saving private Ryan.

6 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by yomi961: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Did is no longer a conspiracy,the southerners are being slaughtered to reduce their influence and numbers so that the northerners in the south will continue to dominate. Anybody wet die for naija dies in vain,RIP though

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by pyyxxaro: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2018
Yusuf your father lap

Aishaa thunder fire your Boooo embarassed

So If i be soldier for instance , there go come post me go Borno

I go really carry my bag , enter motor de gooo.... tuffiaaakwaa

If devil even send me go North self , because I nor go go lipsrsealed

Pls don't quote me

10 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by hisgrace090: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2018
What exactly is the only surviving child of her mum looking for in Nigerian army?

6 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by lordkush: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2018
You 're the last surviving child of your mama.
the best place for you to go was borno. to fight bokoharam
mumu child. you nor see laptop take hustle

I say again. mumu child

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by lordkush: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
What exactly is the only surviving child of her mum looking for in Nigerian army?
help me ask the foolish son.

I'm sure the mama begged him oooo

4 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by MexxIT(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2018
Hmmm.. It's d fact dat d army kips playing politics with d deaths of its men and officers dats even more annoying... Wetin concern army with politics for heaven's sake?

5 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by chiagozien(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2018
Is stupidity to die for the country that hate your people so much.

A country that killed over 2.5 millions of children from your tribe,a country that kills unarmed youth from your tribe while the people you call your fellow country men are rejoicing and shouting kill them all.

How do you think they wont kill you in battle field leaving their terrorist brothers.

My brother You died for nothing.

18 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by columbus007(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2018
he was alive then but his sense left him,how can you be the only surviving child of your aged mother and you went for the army?so he was practically telling his mum his own r.i.p un advance.

2 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by emeijeh(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2018
Sh¦thole country.

Imagine the hell called Nigeria.

I'm sorry to say, but he died due to our government's NEGLIGENCE AND CORRUPTION.

7 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2018
RIP Gallant soldier

2 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by kidman96(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2018
Fake blogg from hungry bloggers
Fake twitter account
IPOB propaganda to draw tribal sentiment
Stupid Nairaland moderators pushing unconfirmed news to front page.

Having said that, I believe the Nigerian Government should provide sufisticated aerial support to troops on the ground. There should be clear communication between soldiers in the ground and the air force bases at all times, especially during attacks like this. I still wonder how so many book haram fighters were able to get so close to the army base without being spotted by their scouts miles away.

As a Buhari supporter I have to say that amongst other things I am disappointed in PMB on this one. This is the 21st century and it is a disgrace that Boko Haram posses more sufisticated weapons and more amuninations than the soldiers of a country like Nigeria. As an ex military officer, a General for that matter I expected this Book Haram issue to be resolved by now.

I hope steps are taken to fix this indiscrimate and perpetual loss of lives in Nigeria and the family of the dead soldiers caterers for.

R.I.P brothers. You died as heroes, you died for your country ypu did not die in vain because you died for a country you believed in. God will bring peace to Nigeria and you will smile wherever you are knowing you did not die in vain.

May God give your loved ones the strehgth to carry on.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Buhari
God Bless the Nigerian Military

May PDP never smell Aso Rock ever again because all these got to this extent under their watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by XploraBen(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Sad development.

1 Like

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by kidman96(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2018
temmytee2309:
No Join soldier..no join soldier....Uno hear. see wetin kon happen now
Auxtin85:
He mama allow him join Nigeria Army? My son won’t serve Nigeria after studying abroad never.
arabbunkum:
An only son? In the NIGERIAN Army?? Na suicide be that.
Oyindidi:
Holy ghost fire!!!!!!!!!

That thought no go enter my son head to join military
columbus007:
he was alive then but his sense left him,how can you be the only surviving child of your aged mother and you went for the army?so he was practically telling his mum his own r.i.p un advance.
chiagozien:
Is stupidity to die for the country that hate your people so much.

A country that killed over 2.5 millions of children from your tribe,a country that kills unarmed youth from your tribe while the people you call your fellow country men are rejoicing and shouting kill them all.

How do you think they wont kill you in battle field leaving their terrorist brothers.

My brother You died for nothing.
lordkush:
help me ask the foolish son.

I'm sure the mama begged him oooo
lordkush:

I say again. mumu child
hisgrace090:
MrTruetrue:
[/quote][quote author=Skepticus post=73310300]

Buhari is not to blame here.

Binshep is just foolish and his foolishness landed him here.

Buhari in all of his cluelessness would never allow his son join the army because he knows Nigeria is a lie.
Skepticus:
cool

Stupid kid.

Dem beg me tire for 2012 to join the Nigerian navy but I refused.

I'll rather die a beggar and a coward than die for the fraudulent entity called Nigeria

Imagine these shameless cowards sitting in the comfort of their homes judging someone they know nothing about calling him all sort of names even in death... You should all be ashamed of yourselves and believe me, people will pee and spit on your corpses when you die..

None of you could walk a meter in his shoes.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Skepticus: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2018
cool

Stupid kid.

Dem beg me tire for 2012 to join the Nigerian navy but I refused.

I'll rather die a beggar and a coward than die for the fraudulent entity called Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by NairaMaster1(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2018
The guy no try for the mother. Join gini?

1 Like

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Deckline(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2018
This is really bad...but seriously,nothing would ever make me join Nigerian army. Our leaders don't give a single fvck about our lives. Why should i give a fvck about the country.
This boy is more than any insult you can mete on him but you got to respect his patriotism which i for one have lost since buhari came to power.
RIP,hope they make your death worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2018
lordkush:

I say again. mumu child
Is dat all u can say?!
Shame on you fraudster!

1 Like

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Oyindidi(f): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Holy ghost fire!!!!!!!!!

That thought no go enter my son head to join military

2 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by temmytee2309: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2018
No Join soldier..no join soldier....Uno hear. see wetin kon happen now
Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2018
I don't understand why an igbo will fight for this hopeless country when they don't even want or like you. RIP. I still think he died over a useless cause.

3 Likes

Re: Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2018
lordkush:

I say again. mumu child

Aswear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) / The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.