Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) (5334 Views)

Court Sentences Chiamaka Ifezue To Death For The Murder Of Ijeoma Nneke / Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Danelo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
She just showed you that THE HUSTLE IS REAL
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by kellyo321(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
JBoss25:
lol see this guy, I've lost 40k to scammers, do u see me posting on nairaland about it
early last year I planned visiting lagoon if not for friends intervention after reading my note. my hard earn 150k just disappeared to unknown account in the name of getting me q job. once beating twice shine. suicide not an option though. hard luck

1 Like

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Brizzy404: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
chucks24:
Pls pardon my grammar.

I'm currently unemployed trying hard to survive in this naija. I was looking for job opportunities and I came across this lady on facebook. When I chatted she promised to get me an entry position in her firm but I have to pay her N20k up front.

I told her it's too much for me since I don't have a job. I begged for N10k I will pay her any balance when I get the position. After much she says ok and sends her account info.

I transferred the money waiting for positive response. After few days, I keep chatting her but she wasn't responding. Later she responded that I should send extra N2k for secretary and paperwork which I did.

After the transfer, she instantly blocked me.

I'm so sad and depressed right now

If anybody tells you to pay for a job... They are ripping you off

1 Like

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by emmykey0128(m): 5:43am On Nov 27, 2018
This guy mumu na like zee world o (extra ordinary everyday) infact I don't know what to say to your case, how can a girl slaying up and down and posting bet slip help u to get a job?abi u know tell us say na the girl beauty make u send her the money?in fact you are not talking to a girls but a guy,you are now sending money to someone u have not met before in your life just because u met her on fb,who does that?
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2018
GuyWise:
Ordinary 12k you are crying.
Guy na ur own, the bros de find money that’s why he wanted to go sports betting. You no know how em take work am
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Torg77: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2018
chucks24:
I never knew a lady like this could scam people online. Even on her facebook she was taking flights traveling abroad and posting the pictures of her in US and in airplanes. She is even posting about how she's helping people financially that begs her.

She even posts her credit alerts and how much she makes from investment and soccer betting. So I thought she was so rich and doesn't need my money and legit too!

This is too sad. Money that I don't even have.

We need to prevent people like this from scamming people of their hard earned money

To me it seems.you are putting an innocent persons pic online because I'm sure that's not the person that scammed u..all fake pics
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Torg77: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
JBoss25:
lol see this guy, I've lost 40k to scammers, do u see me posting on nairaland about it

Stupid mentality of certain uneducated Nigerians . if she wants to tell her story let her do so. If you were so smart the scammers wouldn't have got you . even if she was scammed out of one naira she is free to tell her story to help others

1 Like

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by KingThreatzz: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Poor guy, she used your money to slay. In the meanwhile, I advise you spam her pictures and name all over the internet to make awareness. Thats if she's real though
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Torg77:

To me it seems.you are putting an innocent persons pic online because I'm sure that's not the person that scammed u..all fake pics
it was actually her facebook account. She posts her pics frequently and her videos too
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Brizzy404:

If anybody tells you to pay for a job... They are ripping you off
yes bitter truth.
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by leonard002(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
You were too trusting.. big mistake
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by alezzy13: 12:34am On Nov 28, 2018
JBoss25:

It's good to share experience so others can learn. In fact it may even expose the scammer who may also be a NLder - yes it has happened here before.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by JBoss25(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Torg77:

Stupid mentality of certain uneducated Nigerians . if she wants to tell her story let her do so. If you were so smart the scammers wouldn't have got you . even if she was scammed out of one naira she is free to tell her story to help others
your father is uneducated stupid fool
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Torg77: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2018
JBoss25:
your father is uneducated stupid fool

A good example of what im talking about..you sound angry and frustrated LOL
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by JBoss25(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Torg77:

A good example of what im talking about..you sound angry and frustrated LOL
no I sound happy,fool.
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by leonard002(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2018
cry
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by larekzy: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
this same lady almost scammed me yesterday as well she told me to send a certain amount.of money then after some time she blocked me thinking I would javelin sent the money which I have not
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Mirriamvic(f): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
PUBLISH HER NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER ON ALL PAGES AND GROUPS ON FACEBOOK EXPECIALLY ACCESS BANK PAGE
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Mutemenot(m): 3:57am On Dec 20, 2018
Op remove that girl's pic. She's not the handler of that fb. She has bn impersonated by one Afonja or Igbo keyboard warrior
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) by leonard002(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evil Killers In St Francis Xavier Catholic Church Have Been Captured!! / Pastor Caught With 5 Babies’ Heads And A Female P-rivate Part In Oyo State / Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.