Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Unilag Pg 2019 Thread - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Pg 2019 Thread (51925 Views)

UNILAG PG Master Admission 2021/2022 - Make All Your Enquiries Here Apply Now / LL.M Unilag Pg 2019 / Unilag Pg Entrance Examination Past Questions And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
temisanrukky:
Buzor, the best Unilag Plug. You were so helpful throughout, starting from purchasing the form,past questions and the study group class. God bless you dear.i am forever grateful. The past questions were just too accurate. I just got my admission into Masters of Industrial and Labour Relations.

Hello, Temisan... may I send you a DM? I'm in the same Faculty as you.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
opessi:
Also got admitted (milr)

Is there a WhatsApp group?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
oluyinkavic:
https://www.nairaland.com/5608790/unilag-2020-balloting-new-latest

So just at the end of 2019, the school management launched a new balloting website this year, so the former guides you might have seen do not apply anymore.
The new website for those who want to ballot for themselves is https://accommodation.unilag.edu.ng/ and it would be functional from 7th January 2020 (for returning students) and on 13th January 2020 (for freshers).

Balloting started today. Been logging in and refreshing the page endlessly, but it keeps saying there are no more available spaces.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by CuteCandy90: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Pls who knows how many courses we are supposed to register for part time Economics?
Thanks
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kof99:
Pls who knows anyone that got in for Educational Admin and planning (masters) is there any WhatsApp link?
Also Abeg when is the balloting suppose to start? I heard it’s today but nothing is showing on my portal(or am I doing sth wrong)
And how much is this hostel fee
Cos I’ve seen 125k, 70k, 45k lol. Pls who knows the exact amount. Thank you

Same here. I heard 68k. Now I can see 125 on this thread. Application supposedly started today, but the portal's been saying no available space.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by croxx86: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Please can anyone here refer or add me to the WhatsApp group for M.sc Production/Operations Management Part time.
Thanks[quote][/quote]
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2020
OfficialHommy:
A neat self con is needed at Yaba and environs, preferably somewhere that a N50 would take one to Unilag. Please if you of know any or anyone packing out, kindly respond. I would follow up by calling you. Thanks

Total Budget:100k
The least u can get is 250k

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by victorVIC1(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Hi..Could someone please refer me to a whatsapp group for M.SC in Transportation Management and Planning?

Thanks
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Sweetanifat(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Is there a WhatsApp group?
Pls Is Part time cus I also gained admission.. Dnt know if u could b of help
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Godson1011: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2020
Any masters of development finance(PT) here ?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by mrking3(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wow it took me 2 straight hours to read from the first to the last page of this thread. And i strongly commend the OP (buzor) for making out time to respond to every question begging for answer here. He made sure no question was unanswered even when those questions have been repeatedly asked by several others. This really endeared me to him. Kudos bro!!

I graduated since 2009 so never thought of going for masters programme until this day. I felt it would be impossible to combine study, work and family together. What raised my hope is where i read by one of buzor's post that its very possible to run the programme alongside work hence Unilag msc is flexible. I studied political science and public Administration with a clean 2.1. I am considering going for Msc in Industrial and Labour Relations this 2020.
Please i would like to know if this course is available in Full time? Because i only saw part time in the CBT enterance exam time table. I need clearification on this.
Secondly, whats the key difference or advantage of Full time to part time?
Thirdly, can any current student break down the fees for me to enable me get fully prepared.
Finally, give any General advice that you think i will find useful in the process of this journey. Thank you as i await your response.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sweetanifat:

Pls Is Part time cus I also gained admission.. Dnt know if u could b of help

Part time. What course?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Sweetanifat(m): 4:11am On Jan 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Part time. What course?
Industrial and labour relatións Pt
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2020
Sweetanifat:

Industrial and labour relatións Pt

We don't have the same calendar, though. I'm doing full time...
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by lovintho: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2020
pls someone should answer me .wat is the link for the general pg group
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by ebenobis(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good day all, please quote this if you are in for MSc. Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Thank you.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Sweetanifat(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

We don't have the same calendar, though. I'm doing full time...
Ok... U have anybody doing PT
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by sujexy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Same here. I heard 68k. Now I can see 125 on this thread. Application supposedly started today, but the portal's been saying no available space.
for Henry Carr
Hostel payment = N62,250
Hostel registration=N2000
Howell Dues = N4000
Total=N68,250

I guess Shodeinde is within the range of N123-135k total cost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
sujexy:
for Henry Carr
Hostel payment = N62,250
Hostel registration=N2000
Howell Dues = N4000
Total=N68,250

I guess Shodeinde is within the range of N123-135k total cost

Ohh. Great. Thanks. Are you a new student? Do you know if anyone got an accomidation via that balloting?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by sujexy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Ohh. Great. Thanks. Are you a new student? Do you know if anyone got an accomidation via that balloting?
Yes, I am a new student..
Yes, I got Henry Carr...and this was the total charge. apart from Remita and VAT charges
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
mrking3:
Wow it took me 2 straight hours to read from the first to the last page of this thread. And i strongly commend the OP (buzor) for making out time to respond to every question begging for answer here. He made sure no question was unanswered even when those questions have been repeatedly asked by several others. This really endeared me to him. Kudos bro!!

I graduated since 2009 so never thought of going for masters programme until this day. I felt it would be impossible to combine study, work and family together. What raised my hope is where i read by one of buzor's post that its very possible to run the programme alongside work hence Unilag msc is flexible. I studied political science and public Administration with a clean 2.1. I am considering going for Msc in Industrial and Labour Relations this 2020.
Please i would like to know if this course is available in Full time? Because i only saw part time in the CBT enterance exam time table. I need clearification on this.
Secondly, whats the key difference or advantage of Full time to part time?
Thirdly, can any current student break down the fees for me to enable me get fully prepared.
Finally, give any General advice that you think i will find useful in the process of this journey. Thank you as i await your response.

Industrial and Labour Relations (MILR) is exclusively part-time.
But Employment and Labour Studies (MELS) is both part time and full time.

Difference between PT & FT... PT is at least two years and the tuition costs more. FT is just a year, costs less than PT. You have a chance at getting an accommodation at the PG Hostel only if you're a FT student. PT allows you combine work with studies. You can't hold a full time job as a FT student in that department.

Total cost for FT...
Application form ...22,500
Obligatory Fee ----64500
Tuition---- 75000
Dept Fee--- 6000
Prospectus --- 7500
Miscellaneous fees --- (10k)

PT...
Tuition ---125000 (two sessions). That's the only difference in cost.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
sujexy:
Yes, I am a new student..
Yes, I got Henry Carr...and this was the total charge. apart from Remita and VAT charges

You got Henry Carr via that accommodation portal?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by sujexy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

You got Henry Carr via that accommodation portal?
Yes... On Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by mrking3(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Industrial and Labour Relations (MILR) is exclusively part-time.
But Employment and Labour Studies (MELS) is both part time and full time.

Difference between PT & FT... PT is at least two years and the tuition costs more. FT is just a year, costs less than PT. You have a chance at getting an accommodation at the PG Hostel only if you're a FT student. PT allows you combine work with studies. You can't hold a full time job as a FT student in that department.

Total cost for FT...
Application form ...22,500
Obligatory Fee ----64500
Tuition---- 75000
Dept Fee--- 6000
Prospectus --- 7500
Miscellaneous fees --- (10k)

PT...
Tuition ---125000 (two sessions). That's the only difference in cost.
Thank you so much for this well detailed response. I appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by OfficialHommy: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2020
sujexy:
Yes...
On Wednesday

How I envy you!
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by greatmann: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2020
This are all the available Scholarship programs for now.
Below you'll see the title of each Scholarship and the link to the scholarship below it.

As more Scholarship Portal opens we'll keep you updated.

1. U.S. CAEF Full-Ride Enterprise Student Fellowship Program

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/us-caef-full-ride-enterprise-student.html?m=1

2. CSC Shared funding for Commonwealth Country Students at Goldsmiths, University of London, UK

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/csc-shared-funding-for-commonwealth.html?m=1

3. Duke Robertson program in the United States

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/duke-robertson-program-in-united-states.html?m=1

4. Findboliger Scholarship in Denmark

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/findboliger-scholarship-in-denmark.html?m=1

5. Federation University International Excellence Scholarship in Australia

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/federation-university-international.html?m=1

6. PhD Scholarship in Coffee Chemistry for International Students at Southern Cross University, Australia

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/phd-scholarship-in-coffee-chemistry-for.html?m=1

7. List of Available Chevening Scholarship 2020

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/list-of-available-chevening-scholarship.html?m=1

8. Singapore Digital Scholarships at Government of Singapore, 2020

Application link: [url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2020/01/singapore-digital-scholarships-at.html?m=1

Good luck to you as you apply!

Happy weekend Nairalanders
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2020
mrking3:
Thank you so much for this well detailed response. I appreciate this.

You're welcome.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2020
sujexy:
Yes...
On Wednesday

Lucky art thou...
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by sujexy(m): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2020
OfficialHommy:

How I envy you!
grin
OfficialHommy:

How I envy you!
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by sujexy(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lucky art thou...
cheesy
PrimadonnaO:

Lucky art thou...

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by apanbobo: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2020
When are we supposed to begin lectures?
Has any department seen their timetable?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Parrotpal(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2020
Pls, How much is the departmental dues for Msc Urban and Regional Planning.

And also, I wasnt able to secure accomodation via the portal. How much is a room at Yaba/Onipanu/Palmgrove/Obanikoro/ Anthony/Maryland axis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Pays N1.58k School Fees She Owed In 1969, Principal Writes Letter / Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus / University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.