Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Unilag Pg 2019 Thread - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Pg 2019 Thread (51524 Views)

UNILAG PG Master Admission 2021/2022 - Make All Your Enquiries Here Apply Now / Unilag Pg Entrance Examination Past Questions And Answer / Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by PQanalysis: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Unilag PG Entrance Exam
Don't sign up to be listed among those that have applied for PG studies in Unilag before. Be among those that completed their Post graduate studies in the school of first choice and nations pride; arguably the most competitive in terms of PG application in Nigeria.

A stich in time saves nine
Nothing beats the right preparation and the right information especially in a competitive environment like the Unilag PG Examination.

If you don't have time to prepare for the exam you can as well dash me your N22,500. At least I will say thank you. Unilag wont.

PQ packs are available
PQ packs are available @N3000 for soft copies and N4000 for hard copies.

Courses include:
MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a free textbook)
MSc Accounting
MSc Economics
MSc Finance
Msc Chemitry
Msc English Literature
Msc Mass communication
MSc Sociology
MSc Electrical Electronics Engineering
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Microbiology
MSc Marketing
MSc Operations Management
MSc Environmental toxicology
MSc Computer Science
MIT
PGD in Education
MSC Biomedical Engineering

And many more..

Conctact:
pqanalysis@gmail.com
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Parrotpal(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Great thread here. @Op, continue the great work.

Well, I have a Bachelor degree in Urban and Regional Planning, and I intend applying for PGD in Surveying and Geoinformatics. What are my chances, I mean regarding my eligibility for the program.

Likewise, the PGD Surveying and Geoinformatics programme is how many session/year? And the fee too?

Many thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by EyinjuGod(f): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2019
Please I need unilag economics past questions...
Please o
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Parrotpal(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
@chibeze

Do Unilag requires submission of O'level for their Postgraduate admission?

This is because I used two sittings to gained admission for my UG degree while Unilag requres only one sitting.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Parrotpal:
@chibeze

Do Unilag requires submission of O'level for their Postgraduate admission?

This is because I used two sittings to gained admission for my UG degree while Unilag requres only one sitting.

It is not required at postgraduate level.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
EyinjuGod:
Please I need unilag economics past questions...
Please o

send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Parrotpal:
Great thread here. @Op, continue the great work.

Well, I have a Bachelor degree in Urban and Regional Planning, and I intend applying for PGD in Surveying and Geoinformatics. What are my chances, I mean regarding my eligibility for the program.

Likewise, the PGD Surveying and Geoinformatics programme is how many session/year? And the fee too?

Many thanks for your prompt response.

The programme is open to candidates with:

Bachelor’s (honours) degree in subjects cognate to Surveying and Geoinformatics such as: Engineering and Physical Sciences, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Educational Technology, Information Technology as well as Geography with Mathematics from the University of Lagos or any other recognised University.
Master of Geoinformatics of the University of Lagos with Bachelor’s (honours) degree in subjects cognate to Surveying and Geoinformatics.
Master’s degree in Geographic Information Systems (MGIS) with relevant Bachelor’s honours Degree of the University of Lagos or any other recognised institution.
Candidates will be required to satisfy the Department in a selection process.

FEES:
For Applicants coming in at Year 1
Year 1 =
PG Tuition Fee (FT) 90000
Total Fee For Programme 90000
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Parrotpal(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chibexe:

The programme is open to candidates with:

Bachelor’s (honours) degree in subjects cognate to Surveying and Geoinformatics such as: Engineering and Physical Sciences, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Educational Technology, Information Technology as well as Geography with Mathematics from the University of Lagos or any other recognised University.
Master of Geoinformatics of the University of Lagos with Bachelor’s (honours) degree in subjects cognate to Surveying and Geoinformatics.
Master’s degree in Geographic Information Systems (MGIS) with relevant Bachelor’s honours Degree of the University of Lagos or any other recognised institution.
Candidates will be required to satisfy the Department in a selection process.

FEES:
For Applicants coming in at Year 1
Year 1 =
PG Tuition Fee (FT) 90000
Total Fee For Programme 90000

Many thanks for the prompt response.

Since Urban and Regional Planning fall under the purview of Environmental Sciences, that shows I am qualified for the program.

The fee of N90k exclude the acceptance fee right? Is the program one session too?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Xlyad(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
In the registration guideline we are required to upload a passport on white background but when filling the form, I didn't see anywhere to upload passport. How do I resolve this?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2019
Parrotpal:

Many thanks for the prompt response.

Since Urban and Regional Planning fall under the purview of Environmental Sciences, that shows I am qualified for the program.

The fee of N90k exclude the acceptance fee right? Is the program one session too?

yes, the acceptance fee is #64,500
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2019
Xlyad:
In the registration guideline we are required to upload a passport on white background but when filling the form, I didn't see anywhere to upload passport. How do I resolve this?

ensure you are using a laptop or desktop. if you are using a phone, you wont see the passport upload button
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by md17: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Anyone with M.Sc Cell Biology and Genetics past question should please send to ayomideasolo17@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Xlyad(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chibexe:

ensure you are using a laptop or desktop. if you are using a phone, you wont see the passport upload button
thank you
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by ABSTRUSE: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chibexe:

Yes, you you can apply for msc public health.

However, ensure you have up to three years post nysc experience.

Can Bsc Petroleum Engineering (third class) apply for Msc Chemical Engineering?

Pls reply asap.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by fantasticone1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
md17:
Anyone with M.Sc Cell Biology and Genetics past question should please send to ayomideasolo17@gmail.com. Thanks
Check your mail
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Muyiwarosy: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Please,any aspirant of M.Sc Analytical Chemistry with 2016,2017 and 2018 past questions can kindly send it via my email muyiwaibk@yahoo.com or on whatsapp 07062705427.Thanks a lot.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 5:02am On Jun 24, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Can Bsc Petroleum Engineering (third class) apply for Msc Chemical Engineering?

Pls reply asap.

With third class you cannot apply for msc chemical engineering. But you can apply for process engineering or PGD chemical engineering.

I hope this helps.

Need more help? Talk to me on WhatsApp
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 5:04am On Jun 24, 2019
Muyiwarosy:
Please,any aspirant of M.Sc Analytical Chemistry with 2016,2017 and 2018 past questions can kindly send it via my email muyiwaibk@yahoo.com or on whatsapp 07062705427.Thanks a lot.

It is available. Talk to me on WhatsApp.

For all your past questions, you can beep me on WhatsApp. Though not free but affordable.

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by daviscoal(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Please I need past questions for MSc. Pharmaceutical chemistry. Anyone having it should please forward it to daviscoal@gmail.com
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2019
Good morning

Less than two weeks to the end of application and final submission of the application.

If you are yet to register, pls do, there would be no second extension of registration.

Immediately after the deadline, your timetable would be made public and text messages would be send across, don't panic if you don't receive their text, not everybody would receive it.

The exam is going to last for two weeks. Those writing CBT, your exams are done on Saturdays only.

For paper based, your exams are done on weekdays starting from 9am.

Those applying with certificate, pls you don't need transcript.

Those applying for full-time and asking if they can change to part-time when admitted, YES, you can always change to part-time once you have been granted the admission. I will guide you when the time comes.

Course eligibility still much important, ensure you are eligible for your proposed course before applying crosscheck

If you are applying for MBA and you don't have credit in your English and Maths in your O level, you might be wasting your time as you will be disqualified.

Past questions for all courses are still much available. Our online class platform still much active, send me a private message via whatsapp(07030616510) for more details about them.

Have any other question or enquiries reach me through my whatsapp number.

Do have a lovely week ahead.
Success is guaranteed
Buzor
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by lakland(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2019
daviscoal:
Please I need past questions for MSc. Pharmaceutical chemistry. Anyone having it should please forward it to daviscoal@gmail.com
Thank you in anticipation.
you can contact 08125293874
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by makamabhinay: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2019
nice post, useful for those who are looking and waiting for this Unilag pg in 2019

Cloud computing training |salesforce developer training in Bangalore | Salesforce admin certification | salesforce training

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by md17: 4:49am On Jun 27, 2019
Thank you �
fantasticone1:

Check your mail
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by fantasticone1(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2019
md17:
Thank you �
You are welcome
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by EyinjuGod(f): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
how can i make online payment via ATM
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by EnvConsultant(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
EyinjuGod:
how can i make online payment via ATM

As you go on with the application in the portal, you will see a link such as pay online or REMITA. Click and proceed

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by EyinjuGod(f): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
thanks
EnvConsultant:

As you go on with the application in the portal, you will see a link such as pay online or REMITA. Click and proceed
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by oluyinkavic(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good Afternoon

Please am finding it difficult to submit my application, its showing error.

Please can someone help.

Thanks.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
oluyinkavic:
Good Afternoon

Please am finding it difficult to submit my application, its showing error.

Please can someone help.

Thanks.

It is a general issue since yesterday.

Continue trying, it will be fixed today.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by oluyinkavic(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by oluyinkavic(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Chibexe:

It is a general issue since yesterday.

Continue trying, it will be fixed today.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

The Cheapest Private University In Nigeria? / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School / Meet Iya Abubakar Who Became A Professor Of Mathematics At 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.