Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Matrimony Of Secrets - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Matrimony Of Secrets (70445 Views)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ / Lethal Matrimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by izaray(f): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Very selfish people

Thanks for the update
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by animides(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
zyzxx:
Something must kill a man, money will kill me Thomas

He is too wicked

Thanks for the update ma'am

Las las na good thing kill am
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by skubido(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
damselposh:

Nop, Christ Embassy

Ok, cuz salvation ministry ended their own yesterday

Tanks for the update
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by BIGGIE121(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
damselposh:
Am sorry for not updating for some days now,

We are having a 3 days higher life conference in port-Harcourt with our G. O, but I will try updating today, just few more chapters and the story will come to an end and then I will start my next story Titled

"INHERITANCE" thank you all for your love, Jah Bless
welcome back posh damsel,,,,,,you are mouthed
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by queenitee(f): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
I knew Mr Thomas couldn't be her father
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by segzy17: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Really love the way the story is getting to the peak
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2019
CHAPTER 25

Georgia rolled her eyes as she stepped into Pepperoni eatery, she sighted Ken at the extreme and hissed, why was he calling to meet up with her? she hissed again.

"Good day Ken" she greeted sitting down.

"Good day G, how have you been?" Ken asked with a nod of head.

"I have been fine, why did you call to see me?" Georgia asked brushing off hair from her face.

"Do you have any idea on my wife's whereabout?" Ken asked typing something on his phone.

"Your wife? I should be asking you na, didn't you just call her your wife? you should know her where about" she eyed him annoyingly.

"Come on G, if I knew where she is I wouldn't have called you, I went to work 3 days ago, I came home to an empty house, I have been calling her but she ends up busying my calls and she won't still call me back" he let out a sigh.

"And you think I know where she is? you that is married to her doesn't know where she is, how do you expect me to know?" she spread out her hand.

"You are her only friend, her best friend, the only person she shares her problems with, she is more close to you than I am, am sure you know where she is, just tell me already" he lowered his voice.

"I don't know where she is, did you have a fight with her?" she asked as she supported her Jaw with her hand.

"I did not, she left before I could come back from work, no written note, no call, no text, nothing, just an empty house" he sighed again.

"Well, am sorry to disappoint you, I don't know where she is, we have not talked on phone for long, I think she blocked off everyone, she has not been picking my calls too, just give her some space, she will come around" she explained but not without eyeing him disgustingly.

"Alright G, but if she contacts you in anyway, please don't hesitate to call me" he told her.

"No problem, I will be on my way then" she left hissing at Ken again.

"Dad?" Ken spoke into the receiver.

"Am here, I heard everything she said, you were there with her, was she behaving like someone hiding something? The old man asked.

"Yes Dad, she constantly eyed me and even hissed while she left" Ken replied.

"Then she knows something too, she knows where Evelyn is, and am sure Evelyn told her about her findings, that was why she was eyeing you, follow her up immediately, even if she doesn't go to Evelyn today, she will meet her another day, we need to get Evelyn as soon as possible, she might not come home soon because I saw the pained expression on her face the day she left my study" he explained carefully.

"Okay Dad, am following her right away, later" Ken stood up, picked his car key and left.

1 Like

Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2019
Please am sorry for the short update, am very busy, a representative is coming from India to our company, so we are trying to meet up before he comes. I have plenty workload on my table, so this small Chapter was the little one I could come up with before my Boss comes.

Jah Bless
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by izaray(f): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Its still better than non dear

Thanks for the update
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Preshbeauty(f): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Women sef.

Must Georgia hiss and eye Ken to show how angry she is, mtcheeew, now she will unwillingly lead them to Evelyn.

Well done OP
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
damselposh:
Please am sorry for the short update, am very busy, a representative is coming from India to our company, so we are trying to meet up before he comes. I have plenty workload on my table, so this small Chapter was the little one I could come up with before my Boss comes.

Jah Bless

You've done well.

Thanks for the update.

The length people go for money though
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Treasure17(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Some people wicked sha with their evil conspiracy. Nice story.
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by skubido(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
damselposh:

Jah Bless

U don try

Jah bless ya too
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nice one
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
izaray:
Its still better than non dear

Thanks for the update

Thanks for reading
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Preshbeauty:
Women sef.

Must Georgia hiss and eye Ken to show how angry she is, mtcheeew, now she will unwillingly lead them to Evelyn.

Well done OP

thanks for reading
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
ChemicalReaction:

You've done well.

Thanks for the update.

The length people go for money though

Thanks for reading
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Ann2012(f): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Treasure17:
Some people wicked sha with their evil conspiracy. Nice story.

Thanks for reading
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
skubido:

U don try

Jah bless ya too

Thanks for reading
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Emmydann:
Nice one

Thanks for reading
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Well done damselposh
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
LightQueen:
Well done damselposh

Thanks for reading
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by queenitee(f): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
H
damselposh:

Jah Bless
Thanks sis and well done
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for the update damselposh.

Georgia have entered trouble. I pray she doesn't lead them to Evelyn
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
queenitee:
H
Thanks sis and well done

Thanks for reading
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
KimberlyWest:
Thanks for the update damselposh.

Georgia have entered trouble. I pray she doesn't lead them to Evelyn

Thanks Kim
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by rachealfst(f): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
You're doing a great job here damselposh. I love the flow, suspense and all. More inspiration.
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
rachealfst:
You're doing a great job here damselposh. I love the flow, suspense and all. More inspiration.

Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2019
CHAPTER 27

Evelyn sighed for the umpteenth time, she wondered what was keeping Georgia her friend who said she would come visit her, she picked up her phone to call her when eventually she heard a heavy knock and decided to check who was knocking like the owner of the hotel.

"Evelyn, am sorry I came late, have you been waiting for long?" Georgia asked panting heavily like she ran a marathon race with a deer.

"Yes, I have been waiting for long, what kept you?" Evelyn eyed her.

"I met with your husband today" Georgia said closing one of her eyes and waited for Evelyn to tongue lash her.

"You met who? Why? and for the starters, he is not my husband, he is just a spy that my father plotted in my life, are you sure he didn't trail you to this place?" she hissed.

"No, he didn't follow me, he was asking if I knew where you were" Georgia let out a full breath, the tongue lashing didn't come like she expected.

"And what did you tell him" Evelyn placed her hand on her waist not making any move to sit down.

"That I don't know where you are of course, do I look like a snitch?" Georgia asked angrily.

"Dad called me few minutes ago" Evelyn said finally sitting down on the bed.

"And said what?"

"He said it is time for me to come home, that he purposely left me to relieve myself from the pains am feeling" she completed.

"Don't you think he is right?"

"He is right but I don't feel like going home to be with Ken, just the thought of seeing him alone is irritating to me" she hissed and rolled her eyes.

"But why will your father plan with him to get you pregnant? His own daughter? unbelievable" Georgia asked shaking her head.

"The same question I asked myself" Evelyn completed.

"Good day young lady" Ken greeted the receptionist immediately he stepped into the hotel.

"Good day sir, how may I help you?" the receptionist smiled.

"Actually I don't want to bother you with my family problem, but I got a call from someone that my wife came here to meet another man, I came to check if it is true" Ken said smiling up at the young lady.

"what is the name of your wife sir?"

"Georgia, eeem, yes, Georgia, that's her name" he replied scratching his head.

"Georgia who? the receptionist asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"Eeeeem, Georgiaaa," he stomped his foot on the ground trying hard to remember Georgia's surname.

"Have you forgotten your wife's surname Sir? The receptionist asked looking him up from head to toe.

"No, how can I forget her surname when she is my wife, she bears my name of course, her name is Georgia Jones" he completed smiling widely.

"Your wife came here few minutes ago" she said closing the long note on the desk. "But she didn't come to see a man" she smirked.

"Who did she come to see then?, my informant doesn't lie to me, he gives me First Class information"

"Well he lied to you this time sir, your wife is here to see her friend, one Mrs Evelyn Desmond" she replied with the smirk not leaving her face.

"Are you sure you are not covering her up? Which room number is her friend lodged in? I need to be sure" he bent down such that what he said sounded like a whisper.

"Room 54, I can take you there" she said getting angry at the young man with a trust issue.

"You don't need to take me there, I will be going home now" he replied standing up right.

"And please, when your wife gets home, apologize to her for not trusting her" she eyed him annoyingly.

"Yes, I will do that, and I don't want you to tell her about this, just don't breathe a word to her, I will apologize to her my own way and tell her everything myself" Ken begged smiling again.

"Okay sir, I won't," she smiled back.

"Alright then, take care" Ken said squeezing few naira notes in her hand.

1 Like

Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by izaray(f): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Shadows....... / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.