Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) (58517 Views)

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Ezekwesili: Why I Pulled Out Of Presidential Race (photo) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) by Ray360: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tonalphs:
Nigerians are so filled with hate. Y'all have forgotten that these soldiers being ridiculed are sacrificing their lives for ours. If they stand back or turn back like y'all are saying, who would protect the citizens of Nigeria. I expect us to hold our politicians and chief of staff accountable for the huge amount of ammunition allocated to them than hate. Our soldiers are able to long as they have the right ammunition to battle. If you have a loved one in the military you will know what it means n how it feels when all people do is hate n blame these soldiers..
Someone has to protect the nation. Please let's respect those that have n are

when your "soldiers" went killing unarmed people in umuahia and even shooting up a first class chief's palace, I never saw you coming out with a long-winded essay as you have just done condemning their atrocious act.

hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Cybertext:

Exactly my thought.... Our troops always complain of low armoury and at the end you see bokoharam with kaftan and slippers carting away their weapons after the battle.

if you two cuntts dont enlist in the military before the end of this year, you both are doomed!
Re: Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
HigherEd:

You people are ridiculous. Why don't you go and join the battle. My friend in the military posted to borno told me that the average weapons boko uses is anti aircraft guns. Their range and intensity is superior to the AK47 Nigerian soldiers.
Until Nigeria starts procuring F-16s and the like capable of giving cover then Nigeria may continue to lose this battle.

It might be time for us to call in the US Airforce for assistance in this war.
Lalasticlala
Just imagine the nonsense this one is saying.
Re: Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) by AddiPalmer(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Mine is that I

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family / Rochas Declares For Presidency. / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.