Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker (41984 Views)

Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by mytime24(f): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
M
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Felixhenry: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Princess4ng:

hahahahahahhahahahahaha...... that person that hacked Nina's acc eh........ the guy na kolo...u need to see what he has been posting...... chei.....
Please screenshot and send to us,here we not on IG at the moment

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
FindX:
Since I was kid, I have been crushing on this lady.

I know one day, I will be rich and I will make my move.

40+ how many more years? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Diso60090(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
FindX:

Enter house �
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by delishpot: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
To be sincere she is nice, I love her, I actually joined trend and chatted her on whatsapp....
but that useless cee cee blocked her account, I know she went to by new sim now �
but why will Rita be using etisalat when she's a glo ambassador?
Busted!
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lol... 1000 groups.

But getting Buharis number go make sense pass.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by jaybabz(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please can someone pass me the num
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by oloriLFC(f): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I just love this lady Mrs Rita.

Her husband Mr Dominic is a lucky man.
She's not married yet. Mr Dominic ko! Mr Demonic ni

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Ajoboss(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
FindX:

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Smile4daddy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
oloriLFC:
She's not married yet. Mr Dominic ko! Mr Demonic ni
Are you seriously serious? shocked
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Hugo55(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
Rita I have always like the voice of this lady, anytime she speaks.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by nwanyionitsha: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
To be sincere she is nice, I love her, I actually joined trend and chatted her on whatsapp....
but that useless cee cee blocked her account, I know she went to by new sim now �
Could be 9mobile no. but glo network. Porting thinz
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Isobug: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
FindX:

When her punana must have gone aged and wrinkled
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Bruno1003(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
FindX:

Move go where��
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by retributor436: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
wetin concern me

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Oselu28(f): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Humility and maturity,sense cannot be bought....she made it look loke it is nothing
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by boyfwend(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
FindX:

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by ecstasy37(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
I wonder when Nigerian will figure out that the whole acct hacking scheme is just a publicity stunt by nina ...lol
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by rali123(f): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
KelB:
Good evening to y'all THICK girls of nairaland the rest of u can collect ur good evening from SLIM-case

LOL, seriously, where is that guy grin
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by okwabayi(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Seriously what joins Nina and Rita Dominic? I believe somebody is looking for clout and I don’t think it’s Nina.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by nuelzy: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
bro i need to chat her up.. Can u help me out with the digits pls?
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Solowande(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

why will Davido be using iPhone when he's under contract with infinix phone
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by SIMPLYkush: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
nuelzy:
bro i need to chat her up.. Can u help me out with the digits pls?
sorry its against the rules here, just search Twitter or google
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by clancymiim(f): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
FindX:

You go oldddd!!!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by KelB(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
rali123:

LOL, seriously, where is that guy grin
Lol.. Don't tell me you're slim
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by Jloveme(m): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
FindX:

Hello dreamer....its nice meeting you
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by elvisdo: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2018
dem no see boko haram acc harck na instagram patients be there problem. jobless monks
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
if u haven't chatted her up why are u bringing this up here.u should have just asked her while chatting. Not fair

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) / Beauty Instifanus & Tsapel Douglas 5-Month Marriage Crashes, Cautions Ex-Husband / Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.