Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Journey Into heaven - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey Into heaven (17292 Views)

Why Did God Not Stop Satan From Sneaking Back Into Heaven / WILL GOD ACCEPT A SOLDIER MAN INTO HEAVEN? / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2019
nnamdiosu:
I woke up many times. Through out the evening up rill night I slept. Sometimes I woke up scared, but I started quoting psalm 91. I thought and reflected on the events of the day.

By evening, I had already made up my mind that this whole thing was tiring. Why me?

Again I slept. And I had a short dream. In my dream, I was walking on a narrow path. I saw a soldier . he had battle scars all around his body. He looked weary. But I noticed he was also decorated with many awards/pins.

He had a military vest ton his body. As he walked towards me, he smiled at me. I stopped and asked him where he was coming from. He said he has just finished his race and was going to collect his reward.

He was weary but excited. Tired but energised .
I admired him. Then my eyes feel on one scar on his arm and I asked him, what happened sir. He said on the battle field, he was pierced by the enemy but he overcame. Then I said, it must have been painful. He now asked me to count the scars on his body. I counted them. And they were eight (cool, in number. Then he told me to count his awards that were pined on his chest. And they were also sixteen. So I wondered and said how come?

He them looked deeply at me in the eye and said, " for every scar, you learn two things. Experience and courage. An experienced solider is the one who has taken many blows but he still stands up to fight. " then he placed his hand on my shoulders and said ' don't give up. The battle might be hard, but it will train you. As a weapon of war in the hand of the master. "

And I woke up. Awesome! Thank you Jesus, I will not give up. Brother Nnamdi Osu more grace and strength in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2019
I knew what the dream meant. I had already being given the gift of interpreting dreams and many times God spoke to me through dreams.

But although I knew what it meant, it was still hard. I wanted my normal life back. I was tired of these attacks. It was like, the more I approached the final night, the more the attacks intensified.

So, I decided that night I wasn't going to sleep at all. Lol.

I tried staying awake. I listened to music, I watched TV, I browsed on my phone. Yet, I could feel the sleep coming . So i decided to put sweet or candy (as referred to by the western world) on my mouth. The moment i put it on my mouth, that was when the sleep came in more force. Lol
And I slept off.

When I opened my eyes, I was back at the library. Jesus was seating on the golden barber stool. He was alone. But he had a bit of concern in his eyes.
You see, one marvellous thing about jesus's eyes is that they speak a lot. They have a lot of emotions . it shows everything on his mind. When I looked at his eyes, I saw that he knew all I had planned, to abandon coming to the library etc. Now another thing about Jesus eyes is that they reveal progressively. That means after his eyes show something and you've seen it, it will continue and show another feeling on his mind.
So, I saw in his eyes that Jesus knew I had planned to stop the writings/watching the screens. Then I waited to see his eyes next reaction. Honestly I was expecting to see anger or sadness in his eyes. Or for him to tell me that, do I want to disobey the Almighty etc.
BUT INSTEAD I SAW LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND EVEN GREAT SYMPATHY.

It was too much for me to bear. Jesus never condemned me . his eyes told me he would understand if I quit and threw in the towel. He doesn't blame me. Etc

So I cried. His understanding made me cry more too. I've never cried like that in my whole life. I cried bitter tears while I was saying the pain is too much , im tired etc.
But Jesus came down from the stool and hugged me.
It only made me feel sore and teary the more. So I laid my head on his laps and burst into heavy sobs and tears.

That was when I heard the screen purr into life, that was the first time it came on without Jesus making it do so. Something triggered it. I wasn't expecting it to come on, so when it did I raised my head on shock, like.....what made you come on? When I saw the screen, I let out a gasp.

Billions of babies growing from spermatozoa in their mother's womb. Like I saw an army of cute little babies growing in their mothers womb. All were sleeping, some were yawning, others were kicking.

The screen focused on one cute Baby, While the other babies were being displayed on the other screens. But one would be the main focus. Somehow I just knew without being told, that that one, that beautiful Baby
that just smiled on her sleep, was ME. I slowly stood up from Jesus leg.
The baby in the womb smiled again in her sleep. And I opened my mouth in awe. Truly, God is worthy to be praise for his matchless work

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
DESTINY

Hebrews 1:5: 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Romans 8:29: For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; 30 and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified

I saw that even before my father and mother met themselves, God had already planned the destiny for the baby on the screen, (which was me).
I saw that every one that came into the world had a purpose. Some were to say something. Some to do.
To to create or invent. Some to rule. Some to compose songs, poems, hymns Etc.

No body was created by mistake. Not even a child giving birth to via rape.

Some were created to create a cause or action. Some to stop wars, some to be pioneers. The baby (me), that I saw was created to write. To write things that will touch the heart of people and draw them back to God.
For her destiny to be created, she needed a particular type of parents/environment. (Because you gather some qualities/tale ts from your parents when you are born. The others, you picked along the way as you grew up and intermingled with the society. The qualities are like a set of tools to help us fulfill our destiny)

I saw that even my hand was fashioned to enable me hold a pen for a quite longer time than others no wonder i loved scribbling as a child. On walls, my dad's shoes, etc.

I began to see that our purposes were ingrained into us, right from the womb and we had small signs to show us the way. I loved reading novels, books and write ups. I loved stories. Those were my signs.
Then I saw that I was uniquely created for my role. The chances of you being given birth to is 1 in 400 trillion. And the human race hasn't gotten to that number.
So that means, there would never be another me. If I failed at my destiny.......

Then I saw a multitude of people reading something all over the world. The were looking sad, hopeless, lost and confused initially. But as they read on, light flashed on their faces and they become brighter. Some began to smile, others became more encouraged with a sense of purpose. They were billions. Some read and passed it on to others who also continued the chain.

I was wondering what were they reading that made them so changed , ether and transformed. Then the screen focus on one of the material someone was reading, And zoomed on the name of the author of the material.

Painted in black and white was my name in capital letters. I was shocked. I was expecting to see a famous writer not me, small me. Then it hit me suddenly....I wasn't doing all this things for myself, or even Jesus. No.

I was doing it for thousands of people world wide who would have given up on life. I was doing it for the world.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
The screen paused. .Jesus looked at me and said, " daughter, the ball is in your court. No matter your decision, I wouldn't love you less".

I looked back at the multitudes of people. I looked back at Jesus again. Then I said " lord, you know I want too. But I'm scared." Then he said " my grace would be made available for you. my strength more perfect in your weakness"

I looked back at the multitudes reading. I thought to myself,
Would I deprive all this people?

I looked back at Jesus. His face studying me with full attention. Then I said "lord, I'll do it. I'll do it for you. I'll do it for them".

Immediately I said that, Jesus smiled. But he didn't say anything. He just used his head to point at the screen like , see something there. So I turned to the screen.

The screen focused on another baby. A female baby.
I saw that this female was to do something that no other female has ever done. So, some qualities were bestowed on her. The main quality was grace. God packed her with grace, cause her path won't be easy.

It was arranged by heaven that she would have patience , calmness and for bearing. Her destiny was just to give birth to someone very special and train him in the way of God. There was nothing special about the woman though, she was still a human. Completely.

I was wondering in my mind, how can someone's destiny be to give birth and train the child. It was when the name of the woman came up that I now knew why that was her destiny.

The screen zoomed on the baby. The name Mary was written boldly on all the screens, apart from the one showing her as a baby.
Before me was the woman who gave birth to Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Scientists say that when a woman is pregnant, her blood never ever mixes with that of her baby. Only waste product and nutrients pass from the baby to her and vice versa. So the baby that Mary would give birth too, would never be contaminated with sinful human blood else the baby would also be a sinner and God couldn't accept his blood.

That was one specification of Gods law for man to be save.
Yet, the Baby must be a complete human being.

So to solve this mystery, God had to be incarnated (or given birth to) by a human.

I saw that there were many Marys in the time of Jesus. Many too were up right too. It was just grace that made this particular Mary to be chosen. Also, to be sure that people don't honour her above necessary, Jesus never called her mother, instead he called her woman.
She was just a tool. She wasn't a saviour. She herself would even need to be saved, because she was human despite it all. And every human born of a woman was a sinner. Even this Mary.

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” ... Every one of us has spurned God. To say we have not is to take pride in oneself (which is a sin). Paul wrote in Romans 2:10, “It is written: none is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by rame18(f): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Op do you have any update for us today??
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
rame18:
Op do you have any update for us today??

Soon ma. No inspiration yet.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Soon ma. No inspiration yet.
Holy Ghost inspired your son more and more. Thank you Lord
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2019
yummy76:

Holy Ghost inspired your son more and more. Thank you Lord
GOOD MORNING FAMILY. I have been sending the e-book to many of my friends, their responses are mind blowing. Really waiting for more this morning. Do have a glory full weekend guys.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2019
yummy76:

GOOD MORNING FAMILY. I have been sending the e-book to many of my friends, their responses are mind blowing. Really waiting for more this morning. Do have a glory full weekend guys.
Emails abt what? Why didn't i get one?
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Anas09:

Emails abt what? Why didn't i get one?
I meant friends outside this platform @Anas09.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
yummy76:
I meant friends outside this platform @Anas09.
Okay. You are sending them the revelations?

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
In the spiritual realm, before the birth of any baby, a signal, or light or star is created. Now, depending on the destiny importance of that baby or the work that child will do in life, the light is directly bright.
I saw that few people have had their lights/star very bright to scare the devil.
One of them was moses. Moses star was so super bright, that Satan seduced pharaoh to kill all children below a certain age. Samson's too was bright, David, Elijah, john the baptist and even Paul formerly known as Saul.

Surprisingly, I saw that Adolf hilter, who caused the second world war also had a bright star (only that he decided to use his talents for the devil). If he had spoken for God, the world would have experienced a great revival.

Many people, who went to sign contracts with the the devil for promotion or success or fame, ALREADY HAD A BRIGHT STAR. BUT THE DIDNT KNOW. THE DEVIL USED AND DECEIVED THEM. MADE THEM PAY FOR WHAT GOD HAD GIVEN THEM ALREADY.

but the greatest star, ever shown when a child was given birth too, was Jesus. Jesus star was so bright that everyone in heaven and hell paused to marvel what manner of child was this.

When Jesus was born, angels gathered around the manager to peep at the Saviour of the world.
When I saw the image of Jesus as a child, I was expecting to see a very handsome child, soft, fresh etc. When I saw Jesus as a baby, I almost laughed like, what's this smiley this is just an average baby na. just ordinary.

Jesus just smiled by my side, and gave me that look of ' hello, I'm right here ' smiley Jesus is so much fun to be with, seriously. Then we both kept quiet and watch the screen in front of us, as the movie continued.

Jesus was just like your average child. Nothing special.
Only that, he had mighty guardian angels to protect him. In the manager where he was born, a special type of angels called link angels gathered in the manager.
This link angels always move in groups. God assigns them to guard homes, lands, large areas. This is how they are...they are very very tall. They look alike. But you can still see the difference facially in them. They don't ever carry weapons, they are the weapons.

When they arrive their designated areas, they back the people or area the are to guard, they hold hands and form a circle round. Nothing in the universe can pass them. Any weapon fired, missile, nothing can ever pass them. Nothing. When they show up, they mean business.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jesus was a complete human being, just as he was completely God. It was important for.him to have this two attributes.
1. For him to offer his blood for remission of sins of the while world, he had to be a human that was very key. That was why he cried, hungered, thirst, had passions like you and I. It was important he experienced this because he was going to be a high priest. And to be a successful high priest, you must feel the pain of the people you are serving.

Therefore , when your feeling rejected, lonely, confused, just talk to Jesus and tell him how you feel. He can identify.

2. Because he was God incarnate, the attributes of God cannot be denied in him. That's why he told people, that your sins are forgiven. Only God can forgive sins. No prophet, or even angel can do so.
Also, Jesus read the mind of people. No man can do that. Not even the devil can read your mind. But he can guess what your are feeling or thinking by reading your aura (a spiritual colour that demons and occultist people have access to. No child of God should do that)

Amongst all humans ever born, the most wretched, abandoned, suffered, desolate, in sorrow was/is Jesus.

He really suffered. Jesus paid a very heavy price. Very heavy. But that's for another time.

The screen fast forwarded to the night of passion.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
I'm going to really miss updates. I'll be off for 21 days. Pls keep the updates coming, i shall read all at my return. See you on the 29th.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by kunleweb: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
This is brilliant

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
kunleweb:
This is brilliant

Thanks boss
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Anas09:
I'm going to really miss updates. I'll be off for 21 days. Pls keep the updates coming, i shall read all at my return. See you on the 29th.

Ok ma. I would have started the third book by then.

Because of you, I'll let it out of the bag smiley

I'm thinking of doing another fiction on hell. But its subject to inspiration and permission from God. Else, I'll end it all here. See you by Gods Grace on the 29th.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
To the devil, Jesus was a real pain in the tooth, neck and bumbum
He was the first human being to disgrace, frustrate and intimidate the devil. The devil has tried everything to silence him. but it just wasn't working. So you can imagine his joy when he discovered a willingly tool to betray Jesus. Judas.
The devil was so sure that killing Jesus, was the solution to his problem. But that was a big mistake...

1st Corinthians 2:8:
Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory

God is so wise that if he uses his full wisdom, it will be too much for us to understand. So God decides to use foolishness mode and yet, its still too much for all creation that we can't fully understand him. God is not wise. No. Because God created wisdom. Meaning he had something bigger than wisdom, BEFORE HE CREATED WISDOM. THE MAKER OF WISDOM THEREFORE USED SOMETHING GREATER THAN WISDOM TO CREATE WISDOM. think about that deeply.

Now, the devil rarely possess a human being himself. Normally , he leaves that job to other demons etc. But in the case of Jesus, he alone would administer the possession on the chief tool : Judas...

Unknown to many people, Judas wasn't Satan's first choice as a tool . it was peter. THE DEVIL NORMALLY USES THE PEOPLE CLOSEST TO YOU TO ENTER YOU.
THAT WAS WHY JESUS SAID" PETER, THE DEVIL HAS DESIRES TO SIEVE YOU AS WHEAT". PETER WAS THE CLOSEST TO JESUS AFTER JOHN, AND JESUS FIRST CHOICE OF A LEADER TO SUCCEED AFTER HIM. GETTING HIM TO BETRAY JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST BLOW TO JESUS.

Intact, they both betrayed Jesus. They both felt sober after, but only one recovered. Peter.

There is power in actions of a person. we have to be careful in our life ordeals. Before Judas, people could and were bearing that name, easily. But the moment he betrayed the master, the word Judas connotes one thing: betrayer... No one would ever name their child that name.

the night that Jesus prayed at the garden of gesamene, was his longest, hardest and most gruesome. I saw that at any time, he could change his mind and end the ordeal. But he couldn't because.....

Because ever since the garden of eden, unknown to anyone, Jesus , the father and the holy spirit had mourn the fall of man. Every single day, they ached for the Communion they had with man: which was lost at eden
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Ok ma. I would have started the third book by then.

Because of you, I'll let it out of the bag smiley

I'm thinking of doing another fiction on hell. But its subject to inspiration and permission from God. Else, I'll end it all here. See you by Gods Grace on the 29th.
Amen.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
nnamdiosu:
To the devil, Jesus was a real pain in the tooth, neck and bumbum
He was the first human being to disgrace, Frustrate and intimidate the devil. The devil has tried everything to silence him. but it just wasn't working. So you can imagine his joy when he discovered a willingly tool to betray Jesus. Judas.
The devil was so sure that killing Jesus, was the solution to his problem. But that was a big mistake...

1st Corinthians 2:8:
Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory

God is so wise that of he uses his full wisdom, it will be too much for us to understand. So God decides to use foolishness mode and still, its still too much for all creation that we can't understand him. God is not wise. No. Because God created wisdom. Meaning he bad something bigger than wisdom, BEFORE HE CREATED WISDOM. THE MAKER OF WISDOM THEREFORE USED SOMETHING GREATER THAN WISDOM TO CREATE WISDOM. think about that deeply.

Now, the devil rarely possess a human being himself. Normally , he leaves that job to other demons etc. But in the case of Jesus, he alone would administer the possession on the chief tool : Judas..

Unknown to many people, Judas wasn't Satan's first choice as a tool . it was peter. THE DEVIL NORMALLY USES THE PEOPLE CLOSEST TO YOU TO ENTER YOU.
THAT WAS WHY JESUS SAID" PETER, THE DEVIL HAS DESIRES TO SIEVE YOU AS WHEAT. ' PETER WAS THE CLOSEST TO JESUS AFTER JOHN, AND JESUS CHOICE OF A LEADER TO SUCCEED AFTER HIM. GETTING HIM TO BETRAY JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST BLOW TO JESUS.

Intact, the both betrayed Jesus. They both felt sober after, but only one recovered.

There is power in actions of a person. we have to be careful in our life. Before Judas, people could bear that name, easily. But the moment he betrayed the master, the word Judas connotes one thing: betrayer. .

the night that Jesus prayed at the garden of gesamene, was his longest, hardest and most gruesome. I saw that at any time, he could change his mind and end the ordeal. But he couldn't because.....

Because ever since the garden of eden, unknown to anyone, Jesus , the father and the holy spirit had mourn the fall of man. Every single day, the ached for the Communion they had with man.
this is awesome! Keep it up Bro. Concerning what you want to write about hell, well I pray God gives you a good inspiration on that, you know not all Christians believe in the existence of hell and even among those that believe there are still arguments on what could leads to hell, some will say God only looks the heart, while some will judge on body adornments.. I pray God guides you through, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2019
Tosinex:
this is awesome! Keep it up Bro. Concerning what you want to write about hell, well I pray God gives you a good inspiration on that, you know not all Christians believe in the existence of hell and even among those that believe there are still arguments on what could leads to hell, some will say God only looks the heart, while some will judge on body adornments.. I pray God guides you through, Amen.

Thanks bro. Appreciate the encouragement and support.

Well, if I get the leading and inspiration and permission to do a series on hell, I will do it as devotedly and uncompromising as I did the other series. Without minding whose ox is gored. Like I always say before I start a new series, I don't write to convince anyone. I just want people to read with an open mind. That's all smiley but thanks again bro. Esp for the prayers. God bless u too

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Enkaynwa(f): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thank you very much for this bro Nnamdi. To think I have been seeing this thread and feeling very lazy to read it. But thank God I eventually did. By the grace of God we shall all make heaven. May God continue to bless you and increase your wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Enkaynwa:
Thank you very much for this bro Nnamdi.
To think I have been seeing this thread and feeling very lazy to read it.
But thank God I eventually did.
By the grace of God we shall all make heaven.
May God continue to bless you and increase your wisdom.

Amen. U welcome ma. Thanks too smiley

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2019
When peter denied Jesus, I saw that it was a very very big deal in the eyes of God. It was the prayers that Jesus prayed, coupled with grace and the fact that peter opened up his heart to accept forgiveness that saved him. Else, what happened to Judas would have happened to peter . simply saying I don't know Jesus, or I'm not a Christian or I won't serve God again, simply saying any of these is like removing your self from Gods protection and declaring for Satan. Bible says that with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Its also vice versa. (I'm saying this for those who have been approached by islamist jihadist and told to deny Christ.) Thinking that you can deny and come back is a big deception. You might not recover.

Apart from when Adam and eve sinned, the night Jesus was taken captive was one of the most happiest time in the kingdom of darkness. Jesus had been declared a terrorist by them. I saw demons complaining, crying and grumbling. Even the Prince of darkness himself was bewildered. So imagine their joy when the saw Jesus been mocked and tortured.

Demons flocked Jerusalem that night to witness first hand Jesus humiliation. I saw demons possessing the people of Israel in billions. This was so that their conscience won't notify them that this same person that they were crying to be crucified, had that same week being hailed and cheered by them when he rode an ass in the city. They had cried Hosannah in the highest that same week, and now they were ready to cry crucify him.

Human beings are not to be trusted. Don't for one day believe that the people who hail you on the streets, or in church won't also betray and deny you when the die is cast.

When Jesus healed them, they rejoiced etc. But now, they forgot all his good works towards them.
When Jesus was taken, I saw hosts of angels, warrior angels waiting for a command from Jesus.
No body , not even angels fully understood salvation plan. Only the triune God did. So you can imagine the shock on the angels face when the son of God was being humiliated and he didn't cry out for help.

The leader of the warrior squad guarding Jesus looked up to heaven , at God for a command since Jesus didn't cry for help. At that moment God was in growing pains. He knew what was to come on Jesus. A pain no human has ever received. (Physical, emotional and spiritual at the same time). But he couldn't stop it. He wouldn't actually, because if God had allowed his eyes to meet with the warrior Angel and had nodded his head, IN LESS THAN THREE SECONDS, the fastest and most gruesome massacre ever known to man would have transpired. When Jesus told Peter to put back his sword, that his father could send legions of angels to reduce him, he wasn't just boasting. I saw the legions, battle ready, their face angry, their countenance fierce and ready to wage war.
But i saw God shake his head and told all the protection angels to stand aside. While they were in disbelief and astonishment , God gave them another even shocking command. Their mission was over, they should report for debriefing in heaven.

A guardian angel guards his human for ever, that's the command from God. Regardless of their tribe, religion or belief. Even the atheist, must be guarded lovingly as a Christian is guarded. Even when the human is sinning, the angels must still loving protect their human. But for the first time, guardian angels were withdrawn even when their human was very much alive. More so, even when he hadn't committed a single sin.

As the angels swiftly obeyed God, the whole legions
Flapped their wings and flew up apart from their leader. (The leader always leaves last).
I saw the leader look at Jesus. Jesus looked at him, not saying anything. Jesus face was still, no expression. He already knew this would happen. They looked at each other for about three seconds. the angels eyes had sympathy, great sympathy for Jesus. He had guarded Jesus since he was a baby. He saluted Jesus, and with one big flap of his wings, he ascended up swiftly. Jesus just looked at him going up.

Angels don't cry. But when the screen focused on the eyes of that angel, I saw that, if angels could cry, that angel would be in tears.

Jesus breath in and braced himself .This was the beginning of the pain the son of God would face.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2019
As Jesus was in front of Pilate, I saw demons amongst the crowd, some were making faces of...good for you, you got served (like serves you right), to Jesus. Others were moving amongst the crowd jeering and cheering. Some were also intoxicating the crowd. Some were lifting their buttocks to him. (That part was funny, I burst out in laughter and Jesus just smiled and said daughter pay attention)

When Pilate declared Jesus innocent, all the demons squeezed their face in disgust at Pilate. One even abused him. But when the people said " let his blood be amongst us and out children", all the demons shouted for joy and cheered the crowd happily again. Then I saw one mighty angel, writing down what the people said.
SINCE THAT DAY, JERUSALEM/THE JEWS WOULD NEVER KNOW PEACE.
it was even the prayer that Jesus made on the cross (father forgive them...) That even reduced the intensity of the punishment.

Then something happened that shocked me. When Jesus was taken through the crowd, I saw a man close his hand into a fist to strike or blow Jesus. In slow motion (the screen slowed it), as his hand landed on Jesus, my own hand tingled, like I was the one that struck Jesus. I was merely watching the screen with Jesus by my side, but I felt the impact.

Every time Jesus was stricken, or kicked, I felt I did it.
At first, I wondered why, then I realized why. We all crucified Jesus. All of us. He was the propitiation for our sins. I killed him, and you too reading this killed him. We all did.

Jesus looked at me. By now my hand was smarting like I had punched someone for a long time. Then Jesus said, its OK for now. Tomorrow we continue . then he looked at my tingling hand.

But I was troubled. I tried to explain to Jesus that no sir, I won't ever in my right sense punch him. Am I mad?
Who am I too do that to my lord. (Then i remembered how even peter betrayed Jesus, after boasting. So i kept shut.) I was very troubled. Does it mean that I could have done the same. I started panicking
But Jesus just smiled, came near me and said, peace be still.

The moment he said that i felt light. I burst into praise. I didn't know how or what I was saying. It just felt like my head was swelling and if I stopped it would burst. I enjoyed it. I loved it.

Then I woke up still praising God. Like, I woke up from the dream but my mouth was moving. I felt so at peace, so light. I started laughing and crying at the same time. In pure ecstasy.

I felt joy. That day I knew the difference. Between joy and happiness. Happiness comes as a result of an event or thing. but Joy, joy comes regardless of the circumstance you're in.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Final night (seventh night)

Deception

I went out to get some things in the house. At the bus stop, I saw a guy. Very handsome. He smiled at me and I smiled back.
Truth is, I had suffered from low self esteem for a long time. So getting a handsome guy smile at me, moved me so as to speak.
He walked up to me and introduced himself. He was about 6 feet tall, dark skinned and very charming. As we talked, he asked me what I do, and I told him a writer. He applauded me and asked if I had anything I was writing now. Well, I told him yes, but I hadn't finished it. (It was this book I was referring too) he asked me, what it was all about and I told him its a Christian book. We sat somewhere and began small talk. He said he loved christian books and he was a Christian too, looking for a Christian friend that they could fellowship together, pray together etc. I was moved.

Then he asked if he could see my book and just peek at it. I stammered. I knew I wasn't too do so, but I couldn't help it. I was feeling so shy with butterflies in my stomach. Ladies reading this would know what I mean. He also said that he would even love to buy the book , all copies and buy the rights from me so that he would be the owner of the copy right. He called a large sum of money and I was like wow.

Then he told me he loved me and if I felt the same. His voice was charming. His perfume lingered in the air and enveloped us. Even the birds were singing love songs for us. I couldn't help being swayed. I was so shy. Then I summoned courage to look into his eyes, he smiled at me.

But as I looked into his eyes, it was like I looked deeper. Like a layer or veil was removed. Then to my astonishment, whilst he was smiling and saying sweet words, I saw on his fore head the number 666 crafted inside. And his tongue was like a serpent...very long and fork like. It was pink and slimy. It made a hiss sound as he spoke

Then it all began to make sense. Jeez. No wonder he was attempting to buy all the rights to a book I hadn't finished writing.

Before me was an agent of darkness.
I stood up in shock.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2019
He stood up also with a look of concern in his eyes and said Baby what's wrong. In my mind I was like "Baby ke". Holy ghost fire to you and Baby.

My heart was beating fast. His tongue was going in and out as he spoke. The hissing like a snake was increased. Anyone passing won't see or hear the hissing of the tongue. It was just God that opened my eyes.

I now looked at his eyes deeply and said "
No weapon formed or fashioned against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me in judgement I shall condemn"

I don't know why I said it. That was just the only thing that came to my mind. The moment I said it, the snake like tongue cut and fell of. He eyes opened in shocked. I was expecting him to rush me or jump on me, but instead, he just calmly walked away from me into the crowd.

Immediately I ran off home. Bolted my door and started praying. I prayed, casted, bonded etc.
I got angry at myself for falling so cheaply. Jeez

[b]
[b]God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah[/b].
[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by mekzyjoe(m): 3:29am On Jan 10, 2019
nnamdiosu:
He stood up also with a look of concern in his eyes and said Baby what's wrong. In my mind I was like "Baby ke". Holy ghost fire to you and Baby.

My heart was beating fast. His tongue was going in and out as he spoke. The hissing like a snake was increased. Anyone passing won't see or hear the hissing of the tongue. It was just God that opened my eyes.

I now looked at his eyes deeply and said "
No weapon formed or fashioned against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me in judgement I shall condemn"

I don't know why I said it. That was just the only thing that came to my mind. The moment I said it, the snake like tongue cut and fell of. He eyes opened in shocked. I was expecting him to rush me or jump on me, but instead, he just calmly walked away from me into the crowd.

Immediately I ran off home. Bolted my door and started praying. I prayed, casted, bonded etc.
I got angry at myself for falling so cheaply. Jeez

[b]
[b]God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah[/b].
[/b]
Mor e blessings bro.. More posts

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2019
yummy76:

Which ebook is that? Send to me nah.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by yummy76: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
jiggaz:
Which ebook is that? Send to me nah.
The one we are reading on this platform by our blessed bro nnamdiosu.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Seventh night (continuation)

Psalms 22:3
But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel

That night I prepared to sleep after my prayers. I had locked my doors and windows. But somehow I couldn't sleep. I was wondering why.

So I decided to play worship songs. After about 30 minutes, there is a particular song by women of faith titled (above all), that came up.
As the song started playing I felt goose pimples all over my body. (That's a personal sign to me that God's presence has arrived) immediately, I began singing along. Then, all of a sudden, I felt a sweet feeling like honey all over my body. Now its funny because, if something is on ones body, there is no how u can taste it, except it gets to your mouth. But as the liquid was pouring all over my body I tasted a sweet fragrance. Like honey. My love for God just went on high voltage. I felt Gods presence around me. And so, I lifted up my voice and started praising him, switching from English to tongues back and forth. As I did, from afar, I was hearing a noise. Initially, I thought it was a car, moving on my street. The noise was coming from far. With full speed. Then it was like a truck coming with full speed at my house. Later, I realized the noise was coming from the sky. All this was at the background of my mind as I was praising God. Then all of a sudden, a silent collision occurred in my room.
It was like ten billion suns collided silently inside my room. Everywhere was bright, like so bright. The light penetrated everywhere, even behind the walls, the light passed through my walls made of brick.

I had to close my eyes ,and yet the light was still so bright. When I opened my eyes, right in the center of my room, appeared a cloud made of diamonds and other precious stones. The cloud was very colorful and brilliant. It was big too, almost touching my celling. I noticed all the light was coming out from the cloud. A big rainbow circled the cloud and there was a sweet bells songs ringing out from the cloud.

I was just shocked, my eyes initially were shut close (as an instincts not to be blinded) but later I opened them to view this amazing scene.
Then, a sandaled feet emerged from the cloud, then a full body. It was an angel. He had a golden band tied around his head. His name was in a language I couldn't pronounce, like ancient writings. His head touched my celling. I was reaching him on his waist. He just looked at me and smiled. Then he stepped aside for other angels to come out too. 6 more angels came out, making them all seven angels in number. They each stayed at different cardinal points in my room.

The radiation coming out from them was intense. Twice I almost fell down as dead, but twice, ifelt an invisible hand touch me at my back and I regained strength.

Then the eight leg came out from the glorious cloud. Once I saw the feet of the person, I immediately knew who it was. The king of glory, the one who glory bowed before, the one who created beauty, walked into my room.
He was dress in a blue royal attire, fit for only a king. On his head was a crown, that had little sparks inside it. The crown had big jewels on its sides and was cut from solid gold.

When one of his feet touched the floor in my room, a square of bright golden light formed on the floor and stayed till he lifted his leg away from the floor.

His face was fresh, smooth shaven and smiling eyes as usual. He walked up right, and smiled at me. The movement he walked in, the seven angels immediately went down on one knee and bowed deeply at him.

He looked at me and said," daughter, tonight ends the journey. Tonight is the most important. Write down as usual, all you would see. "

Then he stepped back into the cloud and motioned for me to come. I followed him into the cloud and instantly, I was at the library. Like one minute I was in my room, the next, I'm in the library.

The other giant angels followed me at my back and stood around me and Jesus. The moment the last angel walked in, the screen began playing. It showed a Bible verse I had often overlooked.
As the words appeared on the screen, I knew it was very significant for a purpose. That was the first time a bible verse showed on the screen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral / END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.