Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Please Help. Custom Duty On Aliexpress Product. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help. Custom Duty On Aliexpress Product. (685 Views)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. Custom Duty On Aliexpress Product. by Shayooluwah(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
I need to know if this has happened to anyone of recent. I'm not new at buying things on AliExpress, my phone and other gadgets were all from there. I ordered a phone for my mum early November, it took longer than usual but it eventually came, the problem is that there is custom duty of 12k on it. The customs valued it at 70k, phone of 57k. 12k that's more than 15% of an hypothetical 70k. Anybody with similar experience? How did you solve it?
Re: Please Help. Custom Duty On Aliexpress Product. by jospepper(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Shayooluwah:
I need to know if this has happened to anyone of recent. I'm not new at buying things on AliExpress, my phone and other gadgets were all from there. I ordered a phone for my mum early November, it took longer than usual but it eventually came, the problem is that there is custom duty of 12k on it. The customs valued it at 70k, phone of 57k. 12k that's more than 15% of an hypothetical 70k. Anybody with similar experience? How did you solve it?
Let me perch here and wait for the elders. I am so interested in buying from Aliexpress and the others but my main concern is how much Customs duty I would be charged.
Re: Please Help. Custom Duty On Aliexpress Product. by Stormyweather(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Shayooluwah:
write to them through the post office, they should be able to reduce it.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Plasma, Lcd And Led Tv In Owerri / Iphone 7 Plus 32gig Rose Gold and Mint gold For Sale 125k / Iphone X 64gb For Sale At A Giveaway Price sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.