Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer (13887 Views)

Releasing Money As High As ₦2,500,000 Is Dangerous - Police To POS Operators / Using Google My Business To Get Loads of Customers For Free (Nigerian examples) / How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by babaonpoint: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Savvy social media users can turn their hobby into a profitable business, and it's clear the time of social media influencers is here, especially the Instagram Influencer! The business of being a social media influencer may seem strange, but it's very much a legitimate source of income, and for many users, it's become a full-time career.

As social media continues to grow by leaps and bounds every day, so does the number of social influencers. Per the most recent stats, Instagram stands at 1 billion and Twitter at 330 million active monthly users, according to Statista. Facebook has, of course, surpassed them all and crossed the two billion monthly users mark recently

A social media influencer is essentially someone who can prompt others to participate in an activity or purchase a product by creating and publishing content on a popular social media network such as Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Google Plus, and others. An influencer has a high number of followers or subscribers and a high ratio of regular interaction and engagement with their fans

1. Be Genuine!
Brands are willing to pay for your influence on social media. However, they will not pay you blindly. Simply having a large number of followers on your social channels is not good enough.

With the multitude of tools and tricks available, anyone can buy followers on social media. However, you must remember that fake followers are not genuinely interested in you or your content. So your level of influence on them will be scant.

Instead, you must work on growing your followers using your personality and great content. It is important to find a niche that resonates with you. If you are able to tell a compelling story to your audiences, you are most likely to win them over. The more authentic your story is, the more influence you can exert on your followers.

2. Make money with sponsored posts.

Once you have acquired a few thousand genuine followers, you can start pitching to brands for sponsored posts. These posts can have content created by the brands, or you can create them as well. Depending on your contract, you will then be responsible for posting them on one or more of your social accounts.

Crowdtap is a good example of a platform that connects brands and influencers. If you're confused about how much to charge for each sponsored post, you can use Social Bluebook. It is a platform that will help you sync all your social media accounts and create proposals. These proposals are created taking into account your follower count and influence level.

3. Try affiliate marketing.

Another great way to make money using your social influence is through affiliate marketing. with affiliate marketing, you are simply promoting the products or services of another brand. So when your followers make a purchase from an affiliate link, you get a percentage of it.

The most important thing to remember here is to choose brands or products related to your niche. If you steer away from it in your attempt at making money, it will do you more harm. If your followers do not see a consistent brand personality, they will soon unfollow you. Try putting yourself in your followers' shoes and think about what products they might benefit from.

Some of the most popular affiliate marketplaces are Amazon, CJ Affiliate, and ClickBank. One of The best way to use affiliate marketing that does not come across as spammy is to write product reviews. Also, it is recommended that you tell your followers upfront about your affiliate relationships.

4. Create or co-create products.

Successful social media influencers use their influence to promote their own products or services too.
For example, if you are an expert in a field and you are known as an expert. Then you ought to be an influencer. If I am a popular fitness coach, I will run a business by selling workout programs.

You can even collaborate with the brands you work with and co-create products or services. For such partnerships, you can receive a commission on sales or charge a fee for becoming a brand ambassador.

Conclusion
The possibilities are endless once you have established a secure foothold on social media. It might take some time and effort to build up a decent follower base. However, if done well, the results will be well worth the investment.

Also, remember to continue engaging your followers with fresh content. Your followers are the people who pave the path to your success. Once you embark on that journey, don't leave them behind. if you need a step my step guide on how i made my first million online please check the source.

SEE THE ARTICLE SOURCE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by pappy4real(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Interesting
But surprisingly it’s on front page without any comments?

I dedicate my FTC to......
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by babaonpoint: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by Kobicove(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sounds interesting...
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by FaithOba1(f): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
This guy again....

Please someone should help with that 'slap animation meme'

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Same thing always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by babaonpoint: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Brossmafia:
Pls, how do I open clickbank account in Nigeria?

first and formost, it is important to note that clcikbank officially does not have Nigeria on its list of supported countries. but their is a way around it. you can register using a vpn. a vpn simply means a visual private network. it is a simple software that changes your location from Country A to any other country of your choice. lets say from Nigeria to uk. their are hundreds of paid and free vpns. some work and others don,t. a free vpn that currently work is the turbo vpn. if you will like a detailed step by step guide including how to get traffic and withdraw your earnings here in Nigeria please check here

Thanks for the info Jagaban. I have few questions for you and I'll be glad if you provide me with the appropriate answers. They are as follows;

1. What is the minimum and maximum number of products I can promote at a time?

2. Do I have to create a squeeze page for every product am promoting? If yes, where would they be re-directed to the moment someone opts-in?

3. Is it possible and advisable to promote different products from different niches at a time?

4. Is my landing page the same as my blog? If yes, can I do as above in question "3" on it?

5. Kindly clear my fear on these ones while I ruminate on the other areas I have questions.

Thank you.

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days? see it here
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by Playz(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Easier said
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by BackToLife: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
BabaOnPoint! grin
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by babaonpoint: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
pappy4real:
Interesting

d guy na mod

1 Like

Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sweet way of making money
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by babaonpoint: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Playz:
Easier said

if you discover an easier done than said way of making money please i am interested. tongue
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by easynetsms(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by CheapDataGuy: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
pappy4real:
Interesting

If u know u know cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by babaonpoint: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
BackToLife:
BabaOnPoint! grin

am in love with your username.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by Playz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
babaonpoint:

if you discover an easier done than said way of making money please i am interested. tongue
There's none really. But the way this is always being talked about online makes it seem like it's so cheap.
Good points though.
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by Ruddyman(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
OK
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by samuelchimmy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
op tell them if you dont have the talent you have no business with social media influencing, cold truth.....
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by money121(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by babaonpoint: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Playz:

There's none really. But the way this is always being talked about online makes it seem like it's so stress free.

as long as its a legitimate way of making money you have to fold your sleeves. talking about it does not mean it is easy. it is not easy also does not mean you cant do it and earn a lot of money from it. it is a thousand times better than doing most things or doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by Playz(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
babaonpoint:

as long as its a legitimate way of making money you have to fold your sleeves. talking about it does not mean it is easy. it is not easy also does not mean you cant do it and earn a lot of money from it. it is a thousand times better than doing most things or doing nothing.
Funny enough I've heard so much about this things you mentioned. With this your post, I think I might just give it a try now. Would be great for a side-income.
...and yes I agree, I'm all about legitimate deals too, I hate anything illegal.
The downside though is that I don't know anyone close to me that's into it successfully..
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by babaonpoint: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
samuelchimmy:
op tell them if you dont have the talent you have no business with social media influencing, cold truth.....

bro unfortunately its an obvious lies not cold truth. the greatest proof that you can do anything is that somebody else is already doing it. if you can bow and learn, dedicate your time to implement what you learn and continue growing, then the only limits you will encounter are those you set for yourself. those that are doing it were not born with it bro.
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by babaonpoint: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Playz:
Funny enough I've heard so much about this things you mentioned. With this your post, I think I might just give it a try now. Would be great for a side-income.
...and yes I agree, I'm all about legitimate deals too, I hate anything illegal.
The downside though is that I don't know anyone close to me that's into it successfully..

bro if you are at top gear and ready to get started, this is your best bet.
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by Playz(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
babaonpoint:

bro if you are at top gear and ready to get started, this is your best bet.
Following.. Let's see how this unfolds.
Thanks!
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by babaonpoint: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
easynetsms:
Ok

what should i call this? a comment or an ads grin ?
Re: How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer by babaonpoint: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

If u know u know cheesy

what should i call this? a comment or an ads grin ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery / Alternative Way To Make Payment In China / Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.