Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. (9526 Views)

Goalkeeper, Tochukwu Oluehi The Heroine As The Super Falcons Win 9th AWCON / Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by naptu2: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
CAF has released the list of the best 11 of the group stage of the 2018 African Women's Cup of Nations (AWCON).

Three Nigerians are in the first team, while two more Nigerians are on the reserve bench.

Asisat Oshoala is featured on the left of the attack, Onome Ebi is in central defence while the goalkeeper is Nigeria's Tochukwu Oluehi. Francisca Ordega and Desire Oparanozie are on the reserve bench.

See the full team below.

https://twitter.com/CAF_AWCON/status/1067027696578891776

1 Like

Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Opeyemi04(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
where is Algeria goal kepper

3 Likes

Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by oluwatosink: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
make we shall win awcon na em corcern me

1 Like

Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Gossiplover: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
nice one
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Princess4ng(f): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
nice.................
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by klexycole(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Opeyemi04:

They are out of the competition. By the way, Falcon's Oluehi has conceded just one goal, while other keepers conceded more.

4 Likes

Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Aplaudez(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
How does this help the financial status of this country!

met with an elderly man when returning from work begging for 50# , I felt shamed foe this country!
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by OkunrinOloro: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Give all the awards to my bae...

Meanwhile, once upon a time in Manchester United...

5 Likes

Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Aplaudez(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Aplaudez:
How does this help the financial status of this country!

met with an elderly man when returning from work begging for 50# , I felt shamed for this country!
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by isan(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
mwakapula of Zambia should be there
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by nelsonebby(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Opeyemi04:
Zambia goalkeeper you mean?

1 Like

Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Keep making the nation proud ladies
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Triangles1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
OJORO. We don't need to be among the list at all, as the Cameroonian and the rest of Africa find it difficult to win tittle consecutively and the only way to compensate them is by putting them on Africa best 11 no problem at all.
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Opeyemi04:
That keeper that fumbled during their match with Mali?
The keeper doesn't deserve to be in the first 30 self.
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Realhommie(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
isan:
mwakapula of Zambia should be there
I agree, I'd even prefer her to Oshoala in the starting eleven. And Ordega deserves to be starting too.

There's this petite player in the Zambian side, very smallish and looks very much like a guy, lol. She's so skillful and she's got eyes for killer passes, something like Pirlo, she's definitely one for the future.

My best pick for player of the tournament so far is Kgatlana of South Africa, that girl dey ball.

1 Like

Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by MYHUBBY: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
pls when Is Nigeria vs Cameroon match
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Bustincole(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Falcon is dare mother....
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by isan(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
that is mwakapula u just describe her footwork and ball control is amazing very small girl she's a mildfielder
Realhommie:
I agree, I'd even prefer her to Oshoala in the starting eleven. And Ordega deserves to be starting too.

There's this petite player in the Zambian side, very smallish and looks very much like a guy, lol. She's so skillful and she's got eyes for killer passes, something like Pirlo, she's definitely one for the future.

My best pick for player of the tournament so far is Kgatlana of South Africa, that girl dey ball.
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Chukazu: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nonsense. OPARANOZIE should be in first 11
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Chukazu: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Give all the awards to my bae...

Meanwhile, once upon a time in Manchester United...

Tell your Beau to stop Bleaching. Tufiakwa
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by OkunrinOloro: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Where you see bleaching?

Chukazu:

Tell your Beau to stop Bleaching. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Chukazu: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Where you see bleaching?

You can't see the Fanta face and Coke fingers embarassed ?

Is that not Ordega?

1 Like

Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by mostob(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by OkunrinOloro: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nothing do bae..

Chukazu:

You can't see the Fanta face and Coke fingers embarassed ?

Is that not Ordega?
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by Chukazu: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Nothing do bae..

Old pictures. Check her during prayers in the Match against Zambia.
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by naptu2: 12:58am On Nov 27, 2018
MYHUBBY:
pls when Is Nigeria vs Cameroon match

Cameroon vs. Nigeria today at 4:30
https://www.nairaland.com/4867395/cameroon-vs-nigeria-2018-awcon
Re: Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage. by MYHUBBY: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

CHAN 2023: Yusuf Invites 33 Players For Home Base Super Eagles Vs Ghana Clash / Ebola: CAF Gives Nigeria All Clear To Host Matches / Cameroon 2019: Rohr Reveals When He’ll Release Nigeria’s AFCON Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.