Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking (39014 Views)

Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by YouthsPC0: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
In the absence of any meaningful response from the Buhari administration to rally and encourage Nigerian soldiers battling Boko Haram and ISWAP terrorists, The Presidential Candidate of the PDP Alhaji Atiku Abubakar this morning rallied Nigerians to support and pray for the troops. He wrote: "As we go into new week, I ask all Nigerians to say a prayer for the men and women of our armed forces, for victory as they combat insurgent terrorists in the North East"

We appreciate the sacrifices and continuous service of our patriotic men and women in uniform.

May God Himself Continue to protect you all Amen

Source. https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1066995506457526273?s=19

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by johnmba: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Politics ehh. All these na to get our votes.

Okooo. All politicians are the same

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by gaby(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Na so...

Anything to trend, appear concerned or sentimentally play on potential voters emotions this election period is welcome.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin

Atiku no fit say amen to that prayer

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by knightsTempler: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
100 soldiers

100 husbands

100 Brothers to many members of their families

100 Fathers to children (nuclear and extended)

100 friends to many people

100 Nigerians

100 Heroes

No flag at half mast

No word from their Commander-in- Chief

No word from the Army

No list of our fallen Heroes

Nothing from any quarter to show the importance of these heroes that die that we may live.

Their lives meant nothing to their Government.
Govt Attacks those that mourn or publish this gruesome killing of our soldiers.
The beginning of Muhammadu Buhari’s #NextLevel

200 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Shey Atiku no dey shame?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by donplato(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Well said our incoming president

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by thepussyking(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Motherfucker this is what the shithole is all about. cow's up nutyeast killing themselves. spit on the shithole. spit on poverty savage nutyeast. spit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by mokaflex(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
What’s special about the tweet? All our leaders know is condemn upon condemn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by Racoon(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amen sir.My dad was once a soldier that also fought the civil war so we feel the pain of families that have lost loved ones.

7 Likes

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by FarahAideed: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
omoowo8888:
Shey Atiku no dey shame?

Shame for what? Is he the failed commander in chief ?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by adadike(f): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
What is wrong with the message? We don't have a living president but at least we have a lively incoming president. God bless Atiku

51 Likes

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by Stalwert: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
ameen death shall visit terrorists and their sponsors

3 Likes

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Shame for what? Is he the failed commander in chief ?

His party was in power when boko haram started....so, his party failed Nigerians, we are not going back to Egypt by the grace of God.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by dokie: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
omoowo8888:

His party was in power when boko haram started....so, his party failed Nigerians, we are not going back to Egypt by the grace of God.

Was that not why they were voted out? Sai barbarians said we had a new sheriff in town who would lead from the front and crush BHT in 3 months. Its been 3 years plus and what do we have? A Rejuvenated boko haram, whose aim is to first of all decimate the NA, before they start taking over territories again. Yet you still have the temerity to mention PDP.

You and your likes should bury your heads in shame.

And if you claim PDP rule can be compared to the biblical Egypt where the Israelites where enslaved, then be sure that we are presently under Babylonian captivity under Nebuchadnezzar or the Nazi concentration camps under Hitler. Ask the Israelites which one they prefered.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by selectedhero(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
adadike:
What is wrong with the message? We don't have a living president but at least we have a lively incoming president. God bless Atiku

Man hath not revealed this to you.

8 Likes

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
dokie:

Was that not why they were voted out? Sai barbarians said we had a new sheriff in town who would lead from the front and crush BHT in 3 months. Its been 3 years plus and what do we have? A Rejuvenated boko haram, whose aim is to first of all decimate the NA, before they start taking over territories again. Yet you still have the temerity to mention PDP.

Me and my likes should bury our heads in shame.

And if you claim PDP rule can be compared to the biblical Egypt where the Israelites where enslaved, then be sure that we are presently under Babylonian captivity under Nebuchadnezzar or the Nazi concentration camps under Hitler. Ask the Israelites which one they prefered.

Boko haram were operating in more than 6 states before Buhari came on board, but now they only operate in 3 states( mostly in Borno).....so, don't tell me about rejuvenated boko haram....they even threatened to attack Lagos when GEJ was in power.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by CXLVII: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin

Atiku the joker

After looting the future of the Nigerian army years back with his party, he is now forming patriot.

He should please stfu!

2 Likes

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by blesssingtime(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by bankyblue(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
What happen to it?
Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by Jonadull: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Atiku is a bastard . His supporters are pigs .
Pigs should quote me to argue [img]https://media./images/2402402326cd53fe2ef97dcbf5bf98cd/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by positivedaveyy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good day all,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry from UNIBEN with 2.2, and I've since completed my NYSC. I have 4 years working experience in diffrent fields ranging from Customer Service, Ticketing and Reservation, Supervisory levels, Office & Administration, Marketting, Computer Operations, and Teaching.
Diligence and commitment to duties are my watchwords. I'm also open minded and excited about learning new things and handling new opportunities.
I'm proficient in the use of Ms Office tools and packages as well as Social media flexibility.
I've worked as a Data entry Personnel at EXP Marketing Nigeria and it greatly improved my data entry skills.
I would appreciate if anyone can help or recommend me to someone as I'm presently jobless.
Please, be my connection and God bless your good hearts.
Location - Lagos, Abuja, South-South & South-East
Contacts - 09038561889 & 08025341558
ighagbonosayande@outlook.com
Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by OmoManU: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Rubbish
Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by NaijaMutant(f): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
President Atiku is always on point cool

6 Likes

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
knightsTempler:
100 soldiers

100 husbands

100 Nigerians

100 Heroes

No flag at half mast

No word from the Army

Nothing from any quarter to show the importance of these heroes that die that we may live.

All for the likes
Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by CXLVII: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
blesssingtime:

Well said

South East President

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by NaijaMutant(f): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
knightsTempler:
100 soldiers

100 husbands

100 Nigerians

100 Heroes

No flag at half mast

No word from the Army

The #NextEvil agents wouldn't want us to see those pictures undecided

Buhari is indeed a harbinger of sorrow cry

7 Likes

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by KINGwax007(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
No Joy
Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by CXLVII: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
thepussyking:
Motherfucker this is what the shithole is all about.
cow's up nutyeast killing themselves.
spit on the shithole.
spit on poverty savage nutyeast.
spit.

Are you pregnant
Why spitting about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by sheDD(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
That Iyalaya response to Atiku's tweet is a solid evidence that some comments are far better d post itsel

2 Likes

Re: The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking by Atikulated: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.