Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges (16211 Views)

FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share / BREAKING: Factional PDP Emerges In Kwara, Fields Candidates For Election _ / PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by yns4real: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hundreds of members of the Imo state Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Monday formed a New- PDP with Fabian Ihekweme as the state Chairman.

The N-PDP, was formed in Owerri, capital of Imo state, at Villa Garden Hotel. The N-PDP has as Deputy chairman, Jerry Ogoke, Secretary, Ifeanyi Oguzie, while Johnbosco Ben and Christigonus Okoro as spokesperson and Organizing Secretary respectively.The legal adviser was given to Uche Igbokwe.

They also gave the National Working Committee, NWC, of PDP, on or before 29th of November 2018, to resolve all the issues or face mass exodus of defection of members of the PDP to opponent camp. Giving reasons for the emergence of the N-PDP, Ihekweme said:

“How can it be explained that a major political party like the PDP could not return a single female gender out of a total of 42 elective positions that were offered to the party members and even the few women that emerged were brazenly removed at Abuja. “Again to add pepper to injury, some of the validly elected aspirants in the field that contested for House of Assembly and House of Representatives were fraudulently replaced at the Wadata House without recourse to due process.”

Ihekweme described the activities prior to the governorship primaries of the party that, “What we saw as loyal party members was in fact a subterranean move by one man parading himself as both a leader and agent of the NWC.” “The whole arrangement was aimed at shortchanging the rest of us, into rubber stamping his own emergence as the legitimate winner of the grossly manipulated and flawed process.”

The N-PDP state chairman claimed that, “Indeed what is being tagged as the gubernatorial primary election of PDP, in Imo state is in fact a ruse and an imposition that is totally unacceptable to the generalilty among the silent majority of party members. “As electioneering campaigns are starting across the country in compliance to INEC, guidelines and timetable, there exists a compelling reasons to hold our coalition in the beleaguered Imo PDP, together from further drifting to other political locations and it will be utterly irresponsible of us not to create an umbrella that would canopy our interest.” Ihekweme went further to say:

“We want to further sound it loud and clear that Imo state is neither a conquered territory nor a Buffa state where manifesting emperors transverse at will. “It is the intention of N-PDP in the foregoing, to put the NWC of PDP on notice to immediately commence urgent actions to redress the very issues that brought about the crisis in the party on or before the 29th of November 2018 or be prepared to manage the consequences of a pandemic drift of over 200,000 members.

“Our continued loyalty to our party, the PDP is not in doubt as we move in search of an accommodating and all inclusive solution to the building crisis.” It was his view that, “It is a known fact also, that the once very peaceful and stable enclave of PDP in Imo has been torn into two parralel and irreconcilable factions since the issue of whom between Senator Samuel Anyanwu and Emeka Ihedioha, actually won the governorship primary.

“The factionalization of PDP, is no more a secret as the two divide now exist as bedfellows residing under the same roof and operating separate pseudo excos within the subratum. As a matter of fact, our beloved party can only be said to be in disaary in in the aftermath of the failed congresses and primary elections.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/breaking-imo-pdp-breaks-as-n-pdp-emerges/?fbclid=IwAR0X3HoJ2Wl-DojuH-UK1UFdbK9AuRA1Pzr-4OUWKm_2P2cvFYUA3GqgC_0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by seunmsg(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
APC will retain Imo state in as much as the party can resolve the internal crisis rocking it. PDP is dead in Imo, the further factionalization of the party between Anyanwo and Ihedioha would finally bury the party in the state.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by cdqyehyeh(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
from A they jump to N. meanwhile na dea problem b dat one
Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by babyfaceafrica: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
PDP and APC is scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by gare(f): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
seunmsg:
APC will retain Imo state in as much as the party can resolve the internal crisis rocking it. PDP is dead in Imo, the further factionalization of the party between Anyanwo and Ihedioha would finally bury the party in the state.

You are so quick in seeing dead things, I hope you are among the living.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by Richdad50(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
disgraceful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by Vicdayz(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
shocked

"I’m Not Married To Davido" - Davido’s 2nd Babymama, Amanda Cries Out

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/im-not-married-to-davido-davidos-2nd.html
Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by lesbiconverter: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
I trust my people of the yeast, that's why Biafra will never work. They're quick to break up for selfish gain than united stand grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by dukie25: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
There's also N-APC in Imo
How come N-APC didn't make Nairaland frontpage?
Hope Uzodinma and Rochas heads different factions of APC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by zlantanfan: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
I prefer apga to win am, death to pdp

7 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by derok7230: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by BruncleZuma: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
BUHARI moles working hard in PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by NaijaRoyelty: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
It's a family affair, they would resolve it .

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by SoNature(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
gare:

You are so quick in seeing dead things, I hope you are among the living.

Bad mouth no go kill una for nairaland.com grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
; D
Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by Ijaya123: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anything to confine PDP to historical oblivion is welcomed.

3 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by NaijaRoyelty: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
seunmsg:

In your dreams

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by kindnyce(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
This is just the beginning.
Most atifkulators will join the PMB/PYO train before they know itm
Sai baba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by Isobug: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
seunmsg:

I'm sure you are not from Imo state, very sure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by SimplePlan34: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
PDP is dead

3 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by naijjaman(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by Delivar(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Niggers People's Democratic Party

2 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by waveman2: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Which one be Npdp again.if they want to decamp they should decamp to APC.
Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by pascal558(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
una nr get work... #SWEEPOFFRITUALISTS
Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by downloadproject(f): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
Soon I will create NProject topics Website.
Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by 3ute: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Just activate my account n make front page, hmmm.. Lucky me
Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by Delivar(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
lesbiconverter:
I trust my people of the yeast, that's why Biafra will never work. They're quick to break up for selfish gain than united stand grin
Exactly bro. Same thing I keep telling these Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by Gandollar(f): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
seunmsg:
Lord have mercy! See Yoruba man that only left his cave in Osun headed to Lagos and never ventured out futher giving a warped political analysis of Imo state as if he was an indigene. Even jubrin is more intelligent than most of you BMCs. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by RevenGeMission: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
thry lrant from Saraki
Re: Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges by Gandollar(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
zlantanfan:
I prefer apga to win am, death to pdp
E be like you be political thug for Apga?

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC: There Is Nothing To Hide, Your Drama is in Bad Taste - Anambra Govt / Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) / Boko-Haram Claims Victory Over Nigerian Army In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.