Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,145 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt (56896 Views)

Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
stagger:
Anyone who has been to Birabi Street in GRA Port Harcourt where the church has been all these years knows that there is no way Salvation Ministries can keep staying there with the rate at which the church has grown. The space is too small, the street itself is just too narrow and traffic is a nightmare as there is virtually no parking space. Besides, holding 6 services on Sunday is simply impracticable: the workload on the pastors and church workers is simply too much. Better to build a much bigger capacity venue and hold one or two services maximum than to hold 6 services in one small auditorium.

Good a thing they are moving to Igwuruta, away from the congested PH town. This move is long overdue.
Tell those clueless people complaining, if the church blocks major roads or their small structure causes a stampede they will be the first people to complain!!

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
MrGoogle88:
More factories, schools, hospitals, research facilities...less of these mega churches I use god beg una...That is how first world countries are made...China can build 50 of these your churches, but they're too busy building and researching tech!! Black mentality, I tire for una!! undecided undecided undecided

Church hasn't helped us in over 50 years of independence, it's not going to help us in the next 50 years!! we will remain like this while the world keeps going higher. cry cry cry
It is still ur type that will come here and complain if because of the heavy population of the church a stampede occurs and leads to death of people, hypocrites everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Then u need to review ur definition of foolishness...
And you think you know what it is....??
U think FOOLISHNESS is only when misbehaves or regularly veers from the normal accepted ways of doing things..??

GULLIBILITY and BRAIN REDUNDANCY are components of intractable Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by MrGoogle88: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
It is still ur type that will come here and complain if because of the heavy population of the church a stampede occurs and leads to death of people, hypocrites everywhere!!

Why would I complain? I'm against building such unnecessary structure in the first place while people are starving...Jesus never thought that in the bible...

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Yet they keep telling GULLIBLE MEMBERS that they should lay their treasures in heaven, that EARTH is Vanity Upon Vanity.
Christianity in the southern part has rendered most youths mentally Lazy.

PEOPLE now think of opening Church outlets everywhere.
Some streets have 28 churches.
The MAJOR roads in Port Harcourt lack Factories and industries.
The only surviving one is the INDOMIE packaging factory along the mgbuogba major road.
The Rest are Churches.
They have taken over the once vibrant TRANS AMADI INDUSTRIAL AREA.
CHURCH SIGNPOSTS now compete in Rivers State.
Some erect BIGGER ones to overshadow the smaller ones.
GOD will completely be disappointed in southern Christians for making churches investment hubs.
NONSENSE
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by nwanyionitsha: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
COMPETITION!!!
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
They always claim GOD called them.
IF GOD truly called them, why would GOD always tell them to stay in
......PORT HARCOURT city
......ABUJA
......WARRI
......EKET
.....LAGOS
these areas already have high concentration of the gospel.
They reside in such places simply because of how LUCRATIVE these places are, for thriving businesses. Closer to Oil cities. Closer to influential Governors because of their financial capital base.
There are areas in these country that need to be diluted with the gospel.
Sokoto is there, kebbi, zamfara, Taraba are there, ADAMAWA is there.
Villages are there. People rarely visit them apart from Jehovah Witnesses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by pelepeleb: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
[Why cant tgis money be used to build courage hospitals and schools in the villages around their since government of Nigeria can not do that.
Why cant we copy those missionaries that first brought this religion to us for the betterment of the poor masses and make life comfortable for them and accept Jesus Christ as their personal saviour than to gather in the city and ............
God is watching.
Thanks for the understanding.

quote author=planetzoom post=73323338]WE ARE STILL BUILDING MORE!

Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries Home of Success seems to be saying to Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre. They are both spiritual sons of Bishop David Oyedepo.

In a few months time, all roads will lead to the 90,000 capacity ‘HAND OF GOD’ Headquarters of Salvation Ministries at Igwuruta, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

‘I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it’.
Matthew 16:18

By Leke Beecroft

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1522932844517248&id=444807728996437[/quote]
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
MrGoogle88:

Why would I complain? I'm against building such unnecessary structure in the first place while people are starving...Jesus never thought that in the bible...
did u just say UNNECCESSARY STRUCTURE, now i know why u people criticize these structures why did Jesus take the 5k people he preached to, to the wilderness, because he wasnt foolish enough to try to pack them in a place that would be counter productive!!

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Easysolution(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
a
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
stagger:
Anyone who has been to Birabi Street in GRA Port Harcourt where the church has been all these years knows that there is no way Salvation Ministries can keep staying there with the rate at which the church has grown. The space is too small, the street itself is just too narrow and traffic is a nightmare as there is virtually no parking space. Besides, holding 6 services on Sunday is simply impracticable: the workload on the pastors and church workers is simply too much. Better to build a much bigger capacity venue and hold one or two services maximum than to hold 6 services in one small auditorium.

Good a thing they are moving to Igwuruta, away from the congested PH town. This move is long overdue.
You are on point. I drive through that road on a daily basis and I know how hard it is driving via the Oraozi , Everyday Super-market to Presidential Hotel.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
MrGoogle88:
More factories, schools, hospitals, research facilities...less of these mega churches I use god beg una...That is how first world countries are made...China can build 50 of these your churches, but they're too busy building and researching tech!! Black mentality, I tire for una!! undecided undecided undecided

Church hasn't helped us in over 50 years of independence, it's not going to help us in the next 50 years!! we will remain like this while the world keeps going higher. cry cry cry
I respect this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by stagger: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Yet they keep telling GULLIBLE MEMBERS that they should lay their treasures in heaven, that EARTH is Vanity Upon Vanity.
Christianity in the southern part has rendered most youths mentally Lazy.

PEOPLE now think of opening Church outlets everywhere.
Some streets have 28 churches.
The MAJOR roads in Port Harcourt lack Factories and industries.
The only surviving one is the INDOMIE packaging factory along the mgbuogba major road.
The Rest are Churches.
They have taken over the once vibrant TRANS AMADI INDUSTRIAL AREA.
CHURCH SIGNPOSTS now compete in Rivers State.
Some erect BIGGER ones to overshadow the smaller ones.
GOD will completely be disappointed in southern Christians for making churches investment hubs.
NONSENSE

Point of correction. De United Foods is located in Choba and not Mgbuoba. Do the lazy Ikwerre youths in that community allow De United foods to operate in peace? Your government's bad economic policies is what has killed off many industries.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Meanwhile, U.S just landed another spacecraft on Mars.
That's an achievement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
MrGoogle88:

What stops a mega corporation like these churches that collect 10 percent of citizens wages from building a factory that employs 90,000 people instead of seating 90,000 people and collecting MORE money? If our reward is in heaven why are these pastors not generous? who is fooling who? give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar!! money collected from the masses should be returned to the masses!! government or no government!!
when churches showcase their deeds of charity to d public u people complain,when they decide not to do so u people still complain, do u know of the state of the art home for the elderly that SM runs, do u know of the several completely free schools OPM runs, do u know of the number of homes winners chapel supply free electricity to, do u know how many people david ibiyeome has offered scholarships to
Ignorant people!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by stagger: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
MrGoogle88:

If these churches gave just 10 percent of their weekly income to the poor (which Christ preached in the bible) Nigeria would become a paradise overnight!! we would have them all...

So which one have the politicians given to the poor in Nigeria since independence?

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by stagger: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
MrGoogle88:

YOU, ME, US are the fooking government!!!!! that's what makes us a sheethole country!! they don't reason like this in advanced countries...you pay tax to government that does nothing for the poor and tax to church that does nothing for the poor!! How fooolish are we? cry cry

Your brain is retarded. Do you ride in sirens? Are you in control of your armed forces? Are you in charge of any instrument of state? Do you control any policy? Did Dokpesi, Olisa Metuh, Bafarawa and the likes give you a cent of the $2.1billion arms money when it was being shared out?

Yet you claim to be government. It it such retarded thinking that has dulled Nigerians to this point of grandoise delusion to think they are government when indeed, they are slaves to those who control government.

3 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by krushdripper(m): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
QuitNotice:
So Rita Dominic decided to take her search for a husband to the next level by making her phone number public...
Any man sane or insane looking for a wife knows Rita is a no go, one look at her and you can tell she's highly possessed by gallant dark spirits, her weirdness is over the roof, though she looks well spiritually versed in a way that i love, she's very liable to abrupt changes/switching, she could be very hot tempered also, live with her as husband under the same roof at your own risk
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Mrpojj(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:
They should keep opening churches....... The gullible sheep must keep paying........
Shut up
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Lexusgs430: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mrpojj:

Shut up

When you tell your parents to shut up, tell me their reaction......

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Mrpojj(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
when churches showcase their deeds of charity to d public u people complain,when they decide not to do so u people still complain, do u know of the state of the art home for the elderly that SM runs, do u know of the several completely free schools OPM runs, do u know of the number of homes winners chapel supply free electricity to, do u know how many people david ibiyeome has offered scholarships to
Ignorant people!!
Tell them oh
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Mrpojj(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

When you tell your parents to shut up, tell me their reaction......
Just shut up
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by krushdripper(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
stagger:

Your brain is retarded. Do you ride in sirens? Are you in control of your armed forces? Are you in charge of any instrument of state? Do you control any policy? Did Dokpesi, Olisa Metuh, Bafarawa and the likes give you a cent of the $2.1billion arms money when it was being shared out?

Yet you claim to be government. It it such retarded thinking that has dulled Nigerians to this point of grandoise delusion to think they are government when indeed, they are slaves to those who control government.
We the people need to get our power back asap
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Wiinnd(m): 11:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Daddy freeze right now

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Lexusgs430: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mrpojj:

Just shut up

Have you asked your parents to shut up yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by coolscott(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
We cannot celebrate buildings over success in building people.

Well... maybe they have more in terms of big church buildings and schools to be proud about than the character in the people they have built
And maybe that is why we have the country which we now have today.

The emphasis shifted from building a special kind of people, to building organisations with people that have cars, big buildings for crowds, etc, etc during the time of Late Idahosa.

I remember that around that time, pastors got inspired to say "My God is not poor".

Today, I reply them and say "Don't attempt to smear my God with your personal insecurities"

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
stagger:

because government loot public funds, it morally right for churches to loot the masses and reinvest the money in their businesses.

Thanks for the lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Damsyjay(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
QuitNotice:
So Rita Dominic decided to take her search for a husband to the next level by making her phone number public...
Receive sence pls
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Sleekfingers: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Building churches up and down for mumu members...

Other countries are developing...Nigerians are busy building churches....how sensible could that be....

I believe their Jew man called Jesus will be sending them manna from heaven....

Slavery mentalities everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
nwabekeyi:
because government loot public funds, it morally right for churches to loot the masses and reinvest the money in their businesses.

Thanks for the lesson

The church doesnt "loot the masses" no matter how much a pastor preaches about giving, its the choice of d members to give or NOT!!
Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

The church doesnt "loot the masses" no matter how much a pastor preaches about giving, its the choice of d members to give or NOT!!
lol, now it's actually the masses that are stupid.

I got your message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2018
HigherEd:
The Oyedepo clan is really going to cause many people to have heart ache cheesy
Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reigning Queen Esther At Chris Okotie's Household Of God Church / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.