Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril (20886 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares New Photos With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by GabdelandAgro(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
The self-acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, on Sunday uploaded what could be tagged as a pictorial evidence that President Muhammadu Buhari was cloned.

In a twitter post on Sunday, Nnamdi Kanu uploaded a picture showing that Buhari’s writing hand has allegedly changed.

He alleged that the writing hand changed after the president was cloned with One Jubril from Sudan.

The allegation of the “presidential impostor” gathered momentum and took a dangerous hype at the weekend following reported stabbing of a Nigerian diplomatic attaché recently in Sudan.

In the tweet, Nnamdi Kanu said: “Here we have a supposed old man between 76-85 yrs that suddenly switched his writing hand from left to right. Could the @AsoRock handlers of Jubril clarify this mix-up? We are patiently waiting for answers and I believe millions of people deserve an explanation @NGRPresident”

http://www.marioreporta.com.ng/2018/11/finally-nnamdi-kanu-provide-pictures-to.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Una mumu never do but e go do one day. See proof that GEJ is dead and we have a left handed imposter named Elokpokpolo who didn't remember if Iwealla wanted him to conceed or continue.

And Trump's left handed imposter too as Trump died during his fvcking association with stormy Daniels. This one is named Trumapalone

Edit: original photo that was inverted to left handed Buhari was in 2016 at the signing ceremony of 8 new universities in to law now attached

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Kposkila: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Horlufemi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
Una mumu never do but e go do one day. See proof that GEJ is dead and we have a left handed imposter who didn't remember if Iwealla wanted him to conceed or continue.

And Trump left handed imposter too as Trump died during his fvcking association with stormy Daniels

You sense of sarcasm is strong.

37 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Horlufemi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kposkila:
Thought provoking evidence...

Hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by TheTrueSeeker2: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
GabdelandAgro:
The self-acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, on Sunday uploaded what could be tagged as a pictorial evidence that President Muhammadu Buhari was cloned.

In the tweet, Nnamdi Kanu said: “Here we have a supposed old man between 76-85 yrs that suddenly switched his writing hand from left to right. Could the @AsoRock handlers of Jubril clarify this mix-up? We are patiently waiting for answers and I believe millions of people deserve an explanation @NGRPresident”

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by oyin44: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kanu should come out from the shell..Never did Gani Adam seek asylum in lsreal..kanu shouldn't be afraid to enter prison.at least.Nigerians"prison is not build inside zoo nor sambisa forest.why kanu different??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kposkila:
Thought provoking evidence...

Chei!! Dem don use this one brain prepare chicken feed angry

32 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Horlufemi:

You sense of sarcasm is strong.

My brother, how does one cope with the imbeciles who have allowed hatred to erode their thinking faculty? cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by highpriestess: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fake news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Corrinthians(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
Una mumu never do but e go do one day. See proof that GEJ is dead and we have a left handed imposter named Elokpokpolo who didn't remember if Iwealla wanted him to conceed or continue.

And Trump's left handed imposter too as Trump died during his fvcking association with stormy Daniels. This one is named Trumapalone
Very foolish set of brainless cretins.

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by RockHard: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Smh. These Igbos are really making Igbos look very silly.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by RevenGeMission: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

"Invert horizontal" a paint tool the idiots are following and making noise

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Very foolish set of brainless cretins.
RockHard:
Smh. These Igbos are really making Igbos look very silly.
RevenGeMission:

"Invert horizontal" a paint tool the idiots are following and making noise

I'm telling you. They don't have any idea of the kind of damage it's doing to their image all because of hatred for one sole man!!! angry

I just tire for them but I go dey help them amplify their mumu whenever I get the chance

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Legend007: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I wonder how millions of Igbo Igbos lost their brain and follow this unintelligent fraudster called Kanu.

Is this the leader Igbos are trusting to take them to their promisedland?

Imagine the evidence he has and his gullible followers also believe him.

24 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
World war lll is when PDP wins 2019 presidential election and Atiku appoints Fayose as EFCC chairman.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Arlodiahimself(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Look at this fool oo....he flipped d entire picture fahh....haaa their brains have been fenced with mortar and 9inches blocks

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by falcon01: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sometimes I think Nnamdi kanu is been paid by Buhari to keep doing these kind st*pid stuffs so that it will divert our attention from important things.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Macwrites: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

These pictures you posted are simply flipped horizontally.
Whereas the OP's are two separate pictures

Attack the message not the messenger

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
Macwrites:

These pictures you posted are simply flipped horizontally.
Whereas the OP's are two separate pictures

Attack the message not the messenger

Exactly. The mumu picture he posted was also flipped. If the albino hunchback hiding in isreal had any sense and knew what he was saying, he would have posted the video of that left handed Buhari signing that document or were videos not allowed into Aso Rock that day?

Ask him to post the video

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by mekaboy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
This scammer won't go and rest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
falcon01:
Sometimes I think Nnamdi kanu is been paid by Buhari to keep doing these kind st*pid stuffs so that it will divert our attention from important things.

Conspiracy theorists always have a way of shooting themselves in the foot cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Macwrites: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Exactly. The mumu picture he posted was also flipped. If the albino hunchback hiding in isreal had any sense and knew what he was saying, he would have posted the video of that left handed Buhari signing that document or were videos not allowed into Aso Rock that day?

Ask him to post the video
Great Analysis

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Chubhie: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Our dialector has been caught pants down on this one. He scored an own goal on this.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Frankdoz26: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why are Yoruba Muslim afonjas whining like a pig just because left and right hand picture evidence. By the time supreme leader release DNA evidence, cat face afonjas will collapse with monumental ewedu on their mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by femijay8271(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

u are smart doe but not when I know about ur smartness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by mohswahgy: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
In as much as I don’t buy the fake president gist, judging by the pictures of President Buhari above, please notice that the pictures are different. Different caps were worn by him there whereas that of Trump and Goodluck had same outfits. My thoughts sha

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by mohswahgy: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
In as much as I don’t buy the fake president gist, judging by the pictures of President Buhari above, please notice that the pictures are different.

Different caps were worn by him there whereas that of Trump and Goodluck had same outfits.

So it matters not if the picture was flipped inside out or not, the caps are different with different hand positions

My thoughts sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Frankdoz26:
Why are Yoruba Muslim afonjas whining like a pig just because left and right hand picture evidence. By the time supreme leader release DNA evidence, cat face afonjas will collapse with monumental ewedu on their mouth.

To become a kanu follower, it's very clear that you must first submit to a lobotomy. The day you try to reason with your head, it'll surely overheat and you'll die.

In your idiocy, you denigrated the vegetative state of ojukwu. The picture you photoshopped is actually of ojukwu in his comatose state but continue. Your 'foolishness quota' for today must be met

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Frankdoz26: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

To become a kanu follower, it's very clear that you must first submit to a lobotomy. The day you try to reason with your head, it'll surely overheat and you'll die.

In your idiocy, you denigrated the vegetative state of ojukwu. The picture you photoshopped is actually of ojukwu in his comatose state but continue. Your 'foolishness quota' for today must be met
it's not about being kanu follower but empirical and insurmountable evidence; the ears, hands, height, queens condolence message and AU minute silence observation for dead buhari. If not for afonjas cowardice and irredeemable stupidity, such evidence is enough to dismantle any impending uncertainty concerning Jubril.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I don't know whether is Buhari or not but
Your comparison is wrong. The Jonathan and Trump pix is a mirror image from Corel. Kindly give two images where they wore different clothes like that of Buhari. At least Buhari was on different caps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
mohswahgy:
In as much as I don’t buy the fake president gist, judging by the pictures of President Buhari above, please notice that the pictures are different.

Different caps were worn by him there whereas that of Trump and Goodluck had same outfits.

So it matters not if the picture was flipped inside out or not, the caps are different with different hand positions

My thoughts sha

Since you're trying to reason, I'll oblige you. See the picture of right handed Buhari and the function where he did that signing ceremony. That was the compulsory gunshots treatment bill signing which was done on Dec 29th 2017.

Did kanu tell you when Buhari died? The biological mistake up posting pictures up there said the queen sent condolences in February 2017. Do you think he's sane? When did kanu say Buhari died and Jibrin took over? Also, can you tell us when that left handed signing took place and which function it is? What was he signing there?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICPC Clarifies Chairman's Speech On ₦2.7Billion School Feeding Diverted / Open Grazing Ban: Lagos Proposes 21-Year Jail Term For Armed Herders / How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.