Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril (20882 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares New Photos With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Frankdoz26: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Brain dead Osu, stop hiding in your dance of shame.

Picture of Buhari below was taken at the signing ceremony for approval of 8 new universities in December 2016.

Your albino hunchback claimed that Buhari died in February 2017. Tell us where and when the left handed signing ceremony took place. What was the occasion all about? Or did buhari become left handed before kanu saw him die?
prove it here by quoting a verifiable news sources like I said before but conehead afonja will not rather he will resort to lagos-ibadan express gutter media. Show me where punch, vanguard, nation, sunnews, even the APC sahara reported this with the original buhari picture. They are the mainstream media that reports everyday events of jubril or buhari. Or are you going to tell me now that none reported it with the original pictures? Can you begin to understand the extent of damage ewedu has done to your brain? An average Yoruba Muslim have never sort to know the truth about himself or origin.No wonder someone says," They are son's and daughters of a fallen demon"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by asfrank(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2018
mohswahgy:
In as much as I don’t buy the fake president gist, judging by the pictures of President Buhari above, please notice that the pictures are different. Different caps were worn by him there whereas that of Trump and Goodluck had same outfits. My thoughts sha
it doesn't matter. he used two different pictures, flip the other and used the other as it was.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Frankdoz26:
prove it here by quoting a verifiable news sources like I said before but conehead afonja will not rather he will resort to lagos-ibadan express gutter media. Show me where punch, vanguard, nation, sunnews, even the APC sahara reported this with the original buhari picture. They are the mainstream media that reports everyday events of jubril or buhari. Or are you going to tell me now that none reported it with the original pictures? Can you begin to understand the extent of damage ewedu has done to your brain? An average Yoruba Muslim have never sort to know the truth about himself or origin.No wonder someone says," They are son's and daughters of a fallen demon"

Brain dead Osu is back. Akpu faced Wawa jew, which source did your albino hunchback post to verify any of the outlandish claims you're wanking over here?

Name the event where the current president of Nigeria signed with a left hand

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Frankdoz26: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2018
1shortblackboy:
are u people really serious about this ? as in u people are not joking u really think Buhari is dead shocked grin grin which queens condolence are u even talking about ? so any thing u see on the internet is true abi………….. bros use ur head I beg u
conehead afonja is making good use his ewedu brain when he believe that snake swallowed millions and equal the ewedu decimated brain when he believed rat chased Jubril away from aso rock! My supreme leader unleashed insurmountable superficial evidence to expose jubril once and for all. Go back to examine those picture evidence presented. If your cowardice will not allow you to believe the Queen's condolence, it might interest you to know that the first person to break the news of buhari's death is a British MP, Eric Joyce. I warn you, don't die of heart attack if you checkout the information and it turn to true.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by tungamaje: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

How many times do you stop to bark back at a dog that barks at you? How many times do you see a sane human being reply a madman abusing them? Will your wife reply a stark naked raving lunatic who tells her that you're dead and she's been making love to a fulani man that replaced you?

So do you mean me or your wife would just keep quiet over such an issue? Bros, please be realistic. This is Africa, no wife will keep quiet. She would bark back so that people will know there is nothing wrong somewhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by RockHard: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2018
tungamaje:

So do you mean me or your wife would just keep quiet over such an issue? Bros, please be realistic. This is Africa, no wife will keep quiet. She would bark back so that people will know there is nothing wrong somewhere

Yimu. And if she 'barks back', una go still look for yet another reason why Buhari has to be 'Jubrin'. Fact of the matter is that you lots have already made up your minds to believe a stvpid lie so you alone can free yourself from the mental illness, not Aisha or any other person for that matter. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Frankdoz26: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Brain dead Osu is back. Akpu faced Wawa jew, which source did your albino hunchback post to verify any of the outlandish claims you're wanking over here?

Name the event where the current president of Nigeria signed with a left hand
I have busted this afonja oooooo!!!! godforsaken afonja show me from a verifiable news source to debunk what my leader posted. You must prove beyond every reasonable dout that my leader, Nnamdi KANU is wrong. Do you see why my leader Nnamdi KANU calls your like baboons! No rational reasoning. PROVE THESE PICTURES WRONG FROM A VERIFIABLE NEWS SOURCE, CAT FACE AFONJA CANNOT!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by tungamaje: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2018
RockHard:

Yimu. And if she 'barks back', una go still look for yet another reason why Buhari has to be 'Jubrin'. Fact of the matter is that you lots have already made up your minds to believe a stvpid lie so you alone can free yourself from the mental illness, not Aisha or any other person for that matter. undecided

People won't believe her because she didn't 'bark back' on time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by RockHard: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2018
tungamaje:

People won't believe her because she didn't 'bark back' on time

No sane and rational person would even entertain Kanu's crap to begin with, let alone believe it. Only mentally ill and delusional dupes keep falling for his foolishness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Frankdoz26:

The crime of saying a lot while making zero sense. TWI. Talking while IPOBian. The new crime in Nigeria carrying 5 years jail sentence.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2018
RockHard:

No sane and rational person would even entertain Kanu's crap to begin with, let alone believe it. Only mentally ill and delusional dupes keep falling for his foolishness.

When hate has conquered the mind then never expect logic or rational thoughts to have a place in that mind.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Frankdoz26: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2018
You can't understand it with crude ewedu brain!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Frankdoz26: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2018
Oshigun:

The crime of saying a lot while making zero sense. TWI. Talking while IPOBian. The new crime in Nigeria carrying 5 years jail sentence.
you can't understand it with crude ewedu brain!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by kolaaderin: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Thanks for your kind words dear sister. It's a demanding 'job' but I see it as my Social Responsibility to mitigate the proliferation of idiocy and stupidity among my country people cheesy

I have said it many times without number, that Buhari needs to declare state of emergency and call in WHO on the mental well being of the acclaimed 40% of Nigerians with mental issues. I mean this is really getting out of hand almost a whole race of ethnic group to be down with this madness is beyond Buhari and his government, the Southeast is hit badly with This mental health challenges.

Buhari please call in WHO asap.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by honeychild(f): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2018
mohswahgy:
In as much as I don’t buy the fake president gist, judging by the pictures of President Buhari above, please notice that the pictures are different. Different caps were worn by him there whereas that of Trump and Goodluck had same outfits. My thoughts sha

You too dull. Any picture can be flipped. All your supreme leader had to do was get two pictures and flip one while the other was left. They even attached the original picture showing the right hand you no still grab.

Na wah for the future leaders of tomorrow!!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2018
tungamaje:

Do you remember the other idiocy this albino hunchback spread that Buhari married Aisha at 9years old? Did you also believe that madness?

How many of such madness will a responsible wife attend to? If your wife has the time to be responding to every vituperation from the mouth of a lunatic, some, particularly the wife of a president, don't have that luxury.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Frankdoz26:
I have busted this afonja oooooo!!!! godforsaken afonja show me from a verifiable news source to debunk what my leader posted. You must prove beyond every reasonable dout that my leader, Nnamdi KANU is wrong. Do you see why my leader Nnamdi KANU calls your like baboons! No rational reasoning. PROVE THESE PICTURES WRONG FROM A VERIFIABLE NEWS SOURCE, CAT FACE AFONJA CANNOT!

Brain dead Osu. Where is the link your albino hunchback Messiah provided for any of the madness he has ordered you to spread?

See the video from Channels TV of Buhari signing the 2018 budget with his right hand and making a speech afterwards on June 20 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh30LHvqQQY

Where is the link proving all the idiocy your Messiah asked you to disgrace your ancestors with?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2018
kolaaderin:

I have said it many times without number, that Buhari needs to declare state of emergency and call in WHO on the mental well being of the acclaimed 40% of Nigerians with mental issues. I mean this is really getting out of hand almost a whole race of ethnic group to be down with this madness is beyond Buhari and his government, the Southeast is hit badly with This mental health challenges.

Buhari please call in WHO asap.

This saga really showed that assertion wasn't exaggerated. We have a lot of brain dead folks sharing this country with us. We will help them to keep disgracing themselves cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Sizuabanze: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2018
This IPOB men are painfully disgracing we igbos i swear.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Alanzazani: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
Una mumu never do but e go do one day. See proof that GEJ is dead and we have a left handed imposter named Elokpokpolo who didn't remember if Iwealla wanted him to conceed or continue.

And Trump's left handed imposter too as Trump died during his fvcking association with stormy Daniels. This one is named Trumapalone

Edit: original photo that was inverted to left handed Buhari was in 2016 at the signing ceremony of 8 new universities in to law now attached

Nnamdi Kanu got issues upstairs. It is sad how people believe him. If he wants to fight for Biafra he should do it devoid of all this pettiness

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2018
Alanzazani:

Nnamdi Kanu got issues upstairs. It is sad how people believe him. If he wants to fight for Biafra he should do it devoid of all this pettiness

Only hopeless and brain dead people believe the albino hunchback

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Arthurity1(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
Una mumu never do but e go do one day. See proof that GEJ is dead and we have a left handed imposter named Elokpokpolo who didn't remember if Iwealla wanted him to conceed or continue.

And Trump's left handed imposter too as Trump died during his fvcking association with stormy Daniels. This one is named Trumapalone

Edit: original photo that was inverted to left handed Buhari was in 2016 at the signing ceremony of 8 new universities in to law now attached
thank you very much! You just said exactly what was on my mind. Anybody who believes this entire jubril nonsense is an idiot and needs to be eliminated before his stupidity becomes contagious.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by AlPeter: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2018
Frankdoz26:
conehead afonja is making good use his ewedu brain when he believe that snake swallowed millions and equal the ewedu decimated brain when he believed rat chased Jubril away from aso rock! My supreme leader unleashed insurmountable superficial evidence to expose jubril once and for all. Go back to examine those picture evidence presented. If your cowardice will not allow you to believe the Queen's condolence, it might interest you to know that the first person to break the news of buhari's death is a British MP, Eric Joyce. I warn you, don't die of heart attack if you checkout the information and it turn to true.
Arguing with this one is tantamount to arguing with a madman.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by ogunniyi295(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

you have just successfully displayed your stupidity online.....What is the correlation between the picture up there and yours? Those are different pictures up there and you a big fool using the same picture and turning it.....if you want to prove anything dear, kindly provide the originals of those up there
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by stainzville: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nigerians are gullible
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by manlawal(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
mohswahgy:
In as much as I don’t buy the fake president gist, judging by the pictures of President Buhari above, please notice that the pictures are different.

Different caps were worn by him there whereas that of Trump and Goodluck had same outfits.

So it matters not if the picture was flipped inside out or not, the caps are different with different hand positions

My thoughts sha
your common sense did not tell you that they different pictures

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
some people on the front page asking for two pictures as if that proves anything. what if they invert a picture and then place it beside one where he is using his right hand? or if the Trump picture is placed beside another one where he is using his right hand?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Legend007: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Frankdoz26:

You are not smart, that is why you are gullible to believe anything from your supreme leader.

Your leader gave you a news screenshot that can easily be produced by elementary graphic artist. Why didnt you ask your leader to tell you the source of the news? If it is print media, let him give us the name of the newspaper and issue date and if online let him give us the website link to the story, that way we know the news is true.

But I trust Igbos to believe anything from their supreme leader. You guys should use your brains a little.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by Legend007: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Frankdoz26:
please make use of your ewedu brain! Did Donald trump not call him "lifeless"; by implication, physically or brain dead. Coming to Merkel, she is fully aware of this, only that her silence is not to severe german bilateral exploitation of lugardian contraption. Even his hitherto visit to Merkel, where he made caricature of himself, saying " I don't know which party my wife belongs to, all I know is my wife belongs to my kitchen, my bedroom and the other room", right there, Merkel knew it's only a " lifeless" can refer to his wife as such. Infact why is he missing in france WWII centenary remembrance? Because Trump might not spare him this time.

lol... I feel like asking for your education level, if you have any, cos it seems to me you are not making use of it.

So The Queen, Theresa May, Merkel, and Trump all know about your supreme leader conspiracy claim and they all keep quiet?

To what gain would they conspire to deceive Nigerians and the rest of the world? Were they bribed to keep quiet?

Oh, I remember one of your brothers told me they have been bribed with oil grin grin grin

You guys are so easily deceived...

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by coolcentbigman(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

grin grin grin but both pics you posted are the same GEJ & TRUMP but the one of Bihari are both different though this is a fake news why all these bloggers never won get sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril by shukuokukobambi: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
ogunniyi295:

you have just successfully displayed your stupidity online.....What is the correlation between the picture up there and yours? Those are different pictures up there and you a big fool using the same picture and turning it.....if you want to prove anything dear, kindly provide the originals of those up there

You're too foolish for comfort. See the picture your albino hunchback Messiah twisted to confuse dolts like you.

Have you seen the original your god twisted? You can thank me now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances / Fatal Accident Near Unizik Junction Awka - Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.