Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Spotted With A'ibom Speaker, Onofiok Luke (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Spotted With A'ibom Speaker, Onofiok Luke (photos) (317 Views)

Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God / Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Spotted With A'ibom Speaker, Onofiok Luke (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Spotted With A'Ibom Assembly Speaker, Onofiok Luke (Photos)

The Director of Igbere TV, the popular online community Tv, Emeh James Anyalekwa on Sunday met with the Speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Onofiok Luke, who is currently the People's Democratic Party 's candidate for Etinan /Nsit Ibom /Nsit Ubium Federal constituency.

Anyalekwa who took to his facebook page to post photos from the meeting described the speaker as a young man with unique qualities that will change the face of Akwa state.

Anyalekwa added that he sees the lawmaker rising to the number one position in the state in the nearest future.

In his words,

"After my meeting yesterday with the Speaker of Akwa Ibom state House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Onofiok Luke, it became obvious why Akwa Ibomites seem to just can't have enough of him."

"Trust me, you can't meet with this young man and not fall in love with his personality."

"I will soon write a complete epistle of this life changing encounter with the man I see at the helm of affairs in Akwa Ibom in the nearest future: a lawmaker, advocate, activist, philanthropist, simplicity personfied", Anyalekwa concluded.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/478395/igbere-tv-boss-anyalekwa-spotted-aibom-assembly-speaker-onofiok-luke-photos/

Cc, Lalasticlala

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Spotted With A'ibom Speaker, Onofiok Luke (photos) by AmadiAba: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Why Governor Ikpeazu Deserves A Second Term / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Received Award From NULGE Imo State Chapter / Cardinal Arinze Is Nigeria’s Proud Export – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.