Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 PM

Hurry!!! Easy Way To Avoid Being Scammed By With Just A Code... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hurry!!! Easy Way To Avoid Being Scammed By With Just A Code... (643 Views)

Update Your Laptops To Avoid Getting Hacked / How To Avoid Being Hacked; Safely Browse The Internet / 5 Ways To Avoid Being Hacked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurry!!! Easy Way To Avoid Being Scammed By With Just A Code... by destindd(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good day everyone, am going to enlighten you on how you can avoid yourself from being scammed by computer village guys...
Most people has become victim due to their ignorance in I.T field. Am going to tell you the code you just need to type in order to know the exact specification or configuration of your system. Believe me is not all Engineers that know about this.
Let's get started
Go to your start icon click on it, then click on the search space and type DXDIAG(it can be in capital letters or small letters), wait for a while(10 to 15sec) a page will be display showing the real configuration of your system, whether it is truly HP or the RAM is truly 4gb and so on. Because they can actually place a HP tag on a DEL system.
A sound Engineer is not after the beauty of a system but after the performance and how effective it can be.
Thanks in anticipation.
If you wish to know more you can message me on whatapp.
+2348116469717

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10 October 2018 Update Now Available / Please Help Me Out. / 10.1" Quad-core Tablet With Detachable Keyboard)-black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.