Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned (30778 Views)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / Ajayi Boroffice Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by chimeee: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
charliboy654:

The news I heard was cloning, am just hearing face swap for the first time from u, and face swap is not easy that's if it's even possible, do u know how many thousand nerves end is attached to the face, if at all a face swap was done the scar would definitely be on his face. na too much America film dey worry u so.
haven't u heard about a lady who did plastic surgery to look like Angelina Julie...a person who has a little resemblance with Buhari can undergo such surgery to look more like him...it's very possible. .let him clarify himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by SolutionMee: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
cheesy

I didn't claim that Buhari was cloned. I only wrote that it is very possible. The only problem with Nigerians is that they are not aware of hidden tech. America won't show you everything. Cloning is real but the US government deliberately makes it a fiction so as to trick the rest of the world.

6 Likes

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by shukuokukobambi: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
ogtavia:

Well, I will gently walk away at this point. One doesnt engage in a fight with a pig and expect not to have a mud bath.

Even a pig will be ashamed to think the way you do. Even a pig will not insult it's own intelligence with the senseless and brain dead theory you're pushing here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by shukuokukobambi: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
chimeee:
haven't u heard about a lady who did plastic surgery to look like Angelina Julie...a person who has a little resemblance with Buhari can undergo such surgery to look more like him...it's very possible. .let him clarify himself.

I saw the story and the picture. Did she eventually look like Angelina Jolie? Will you mistake her for Angelina Jolie?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by Guestlander: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I didn't claim that Buhari was cloned. I only wrote that it is very possible. The only problem with Nigerians is that they are not aware of hidden tech. America won't show you everything.

The technology to clone humans is probably available but the clone is going to be a baby copy, not exact adult copy. Is this difficult to understand?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by ogtavia(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Even a pig will be ashamed to think the way you do. Even a pig will not insult it's own intelligence with the senseless and brain dead theory you're pushing here.

Like I said, I wont roll in your dirty mudwater. Don't even bother throwing it at me. I have walked away. Odeh nla.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by shukuokukobambi: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
ogtavia:

Like I said, I wont roll in your dirty mudwater. Don't even bother throwing it at me. I have walked away. Odeh nla.

Oponu ayirada. Come back and tell us how they swapped Buhari's face with that of your ancestors. Oponu afofun gbemu

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by wirinet(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Guestlander:

The technology to clone humans is probably available but the clone is going to be a baby copy, not exact adult copy. Is this difficult to understand?
Technology to clone a whole human is presently not available. It is only certain human cells that have been successfully cloned.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by MalcoImX: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2018
48] haven't u heard about a lady who did plastic surgery to look like Angelina Julie...a person who has a little resemblance with Buhari can undergo such surgery to look more like him...it's very possible. .let him clarify himself. [/quote]We're taking Nneka Calistus Kanu on her words. What 'she' said was cloning, not face swaps (if that is even possible) or plastic surgery.

And did the girl trick others that she was Angelina Jolie?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:46am On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

It is very possible "Honorary" Prof Ajayi...

...Cloning a demised elite is an easy science irrespective of the age they died.

If it is that easy, there should be enough medical authorities to cite and back your claim. No?

3 Likes

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by Susu888(m): 3:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Apparently our highly educated brothers from the east think other wise! Some hunchback ape is using their genius minds to play ping pong nd yet they claim mental superiority grin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by buhariguy(m): 4:14am On Nov 27, 2018
The way the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist are fooling themselves.
A madman is far better than terrorist nnamdi kanu because the way he make one of the major tribe in Nigeria to become useless in Nigeria baffled sane mind like me.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by buhariguy(m): 4:20am On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

It is very possible "Honorary" Prof Ajayi.

Snake once swallowed 40 million plus in Nigeria. Chimpanzees embezzled another 90 million plus. Rat once impeached a ruling President from office. A witch once landed from heaven in a police station.

Truth is that why did Buhari spent more than a hundred days in London hospital? No medical treatment can require such a lengthy period. It's only surgery that can require that and we all can see the artificial hand of foreign medical practitioners in Buhari's life. We were able to observe all that via his height, skin, speech, composure, reasoning and executive functions.

Cloning a demised elite is an easy science irrespective of the age they died.
buhariguy:
The way the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist are fooling themselves.
A madman is far better than terrorist nnamdi kanu because the way he make one of the major tribe in Nigeria to become useless in Nigeria baffled sane mind like me.
Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by buhariguy(m): 4:23am On Nov 27, 2018
chimeee:
buhariguy:
Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by buhariguy(m): 4:27am On Nov 27, 2018
ogtavia:

buhariguy:
Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by Oblang(m): 4:32am On Nov 27, 2018
ogtavia:
So what will be the essence of spending millions on a venture that will be effective only 75 years later?

This Oga doesn't seem smart. I don't think the oyinbo man thinks that way. And nobody is talking about clone but face swapping..Oga should get his facts right.

And voice swapping bah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by buhariguy(m): 4:34am On Nov 27, 2018
ogtavia:
So what will be the essence of spending millions on a venture that will be effective only 75 years later?

This Oga doesn't seem smart. I don't think the oyinbo man thinks that way. And nobody is talking about clone but face swapping..Oga should get his facts right.
face-off and voice -off.
Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by MallamJackson(m): 4:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Guestlander:

and you think you're correct?

all these noise makers sef....

I for one dont give a crap about who currently occupies Aso rock

all I know is he's damn right going to be ousted period.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by MallamJackson(m): 4:43am On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I've noticed with keen interest your rather insulting reactions to buhari being cloned

and one question that keeps popping up is:

why the hell are you so pained about it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by Guestlander: 4:53am On Nov 27, 2018
MallamJackson:

and you think you're correct?

all these noise makers sef....

I for one dont give a crap about who currently occupies Aso rock

all I know is he's damn right going to be ousted period.

Correct about what sir? That Buhari is not a clone? Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by MallamJackson(m): 5:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Guestlander:

Correct about what sir? That Buhari is not a clone? Lol
No sire
that a cloned buhari would have been a baby
Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by MallamJackson(m): 5:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by nwanyionitsha: 5:48am On Nov 27, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of oduduwa terrorists just rave and rant,may be due to excess head slamming, yet they can't sight the moon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by Corrinthians(m): 5:55am On Nov 27, 2018
Solutio nMee:

cheesy
Who have time to read what one useless professor wrote If you need an intelligent but mutually induced argument, create a thread and trigger my mention. I was sent to Nairaland to solve problems created by people like you.
Shukwuokukobambi, look at the illiterate you're wasting your time on. I swear, this guy has never seen the boundary of Aba, let alone go beyond it. Hustler selling pirated CDs in that rumshacled "international market" of theirs is what he is AT BEST.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by shukuokukobambi: 6:03am On Nov 27, 2018
MallamJackson:

I've noticed with keen interest your rather insulting reactions to buhari being cloned

and one question that keeps popping up is:

why the hell are you so pained about it?

The same reason you'll be pissed if your father or wife starts telling you that Santa Claus is the God that created you and insisting that you start worshipping Santa Claus.

Stupid IQ reducing tales like these being spread by adults should make you pissed if you're a thinking adult

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by shukuokukobambi: 6:14am On Nov 27, 2018
Corrinthians:
Shukwuokukobambi, look at the illiterate you're wasting your time on. I swear, this guy has never seen the boundary of Aba, let alone to beyond it. Hustler selling pirated CDs at best in that their rumshacled "international market".

He said he's a software developer for NASA cheesy

It's unfortunate but I must admit the albino hunchback succeeded in his mission to create idiots in his region. He has an army of them to call on whenever he desires

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2018
chimeee:
I know heard that story and I was actually a lie, not every story on the internet is true, as for buhari what do u have to say about his voice abi them do surgery for jubril throat too.

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by chimeee: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I saw the story and the picture. Did she eventually look like Angelina Jolie? Will you mistake her for Angelina Jolie?
that is because she is not her look alike to start with which make it more difficult...imagine she was Angelina look alike and she under such surgery..just imagine it
Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by chimeee: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2018
charliboy654:

I know heard that story and I was actually a lie, not every story on the internet is true, as for buhari what do u have to say about his voice abi them do surgery for jubril throat too.
teaching him his mannerism can take care of that..they may not have exactly the same voice but he was taught how the original speak and he learnt to speak the same way...u might not notice it...for instance some pastors learnt their general oversee manner of speaking that when they are preaching on the alter u will think that it is the general oversee that is speaking.

3 Likes

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by jessedaflow: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2018
Oga pls dont confuse ur self, ipob didnt say they cloned 75yrs buhari, rather they did face surgery to a man arnd 50+ to look like old 75yrs buhari..for u tryn to twist the story that means the story might be true then.

4 Likes

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by shukuokukobambi: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2018
chimeee:
that is because she is not her look alike to start with which make it more difficult...imagine she was Angelina look alike and she under such surgery..just imagine it

You're making up stuff and it's shocking you believe your own fantasies otherwise I'll have to ask you to provide an example of what you wrote up there.

Meanwhile, which camp do you belong to? Cloning camp or face swap camp?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Boroffice: Buhari Cannot Be Cloned by xelly: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

It is very possible "Honorary" Prof Ajayi.

Snake once swallowed 40 million plus in Nigeria. Chimpanzees embezzled another 90 million plus. Rat once impeached a ruling President from office. A witch once landed from heaven in a police station.

Truth is that why did Buhari spent more than a hundred days in London hospital? No medical treatment can require such a lengthy period. It's only surgery that can require that and we all can see the artificial hand of foreign medical practitioners in Buhari's life. We were able to observe all that via his height, skin, speech, composure, reasoning and executive functions.

Cloning a demised elite is an easy science irrespective of the age they died.

I have read comments on this thread, most of the people quoting you are graduates of failed education system. Forgive them for they have no knowledge of what you are talking about.

Most of them haven't come across silicon nor have they heard prosthetic and orthotic technology before. Mind you that this is a play ground for kids.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja / PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review / Niger Bans Bulk Sale Of Food Items, Orders Confiscation Of Trucks Carrying Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.