Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast (3056 Views)

Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) / WAIT OOOOOO! Is Breast Still A Private Part? / Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by purem(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
I need matured answer from responsible people only...
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Offpoint: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2018
My testicles...
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by purem(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Offpoint:
My testicles...

That shiit is disgusting annyanma
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by SweetBuns(f): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2018
undecided
What a waste of thread space

1 Like

Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by minexpo(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2018
Nawa oo grin
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Abortions: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
undecided
What a waste of thread space
u always Online u never Get Tired. I hope u like this in bedroom. I go just buy u House!
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by AryEmber(f): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2018
He wants mature answers, what's that sef? Well, that would this freshly baked bread I bought from my neighbour. So smooth and soft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Eager4Explore: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Pelumar(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2018
AryEmber:
He wants mature answers, what's that sef? Well, that would this freshly baked bread I bought from my neighbour. So smooth and soft.
i agree with you, hot, soft and delicious...
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Why is it that whenever I get angry I start vibrating?
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by carter009(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2018
U better start controlling your anger dear.
Allaboutkatiee:
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by purem(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2018
AryEmber:

So use to eat bread?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by AryEmber(f): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
purem:

So use to eat bread?
Is there someone who hate bread?
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
carter009:
U better start controlling your anger dear.
Is it because I don't control it that my hand use to vibrate? Most especially my fingers
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by carter009(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
I know your joking, but if is not a joke then you really need to visit a doctor.
Allaboutkatiee:

Is it because I don't control it that my hand use to vibrate? Most especially my fingers
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Allaboutkatiee(f): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
carter009:
I know your joking, but if is not a joke then you really need to visit a doctor.
Hmm I noticed it today at work
A colleague did something that provoked me so much
Imagine she threw money on me and also asked me who was my mate here.
After she left I went over what just happened and I started getting angry, my fingers started vibrating and my heart was butting so hard(this part has always been like that sha, whenever I get so angry). The kind of warning I gave her ba,i almost slapped her self,she was lucky.
But the vibrating part, I still don't understand.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
U never touch Angelina nyash na your prick go tell you
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Rubbiish(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
undecided What a waste of thread space
Shut up! Why did u open d thread?
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Rubbiish(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
because u are small
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by khiaa(f): 12:46am On Nov 28, 2018
A Mink.
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Eager4Explore:
Hahaha I would say a D.ick when it isn't hard
cheesycheesy:F
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Eager4Explore:
Hahaha I would say a D.ick when it isn't hard
cheesycheesy:F
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by Allaboutkatiee(f): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Rubbiish:

because u are small
:Dis that a reason?
Re: What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast by carter009(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2018
Don't mind him.
Allaboutkatiee:

:Dis that a reason?

(1) (Reply)

Beyounce's Mum Finally Abuse Tiwa Savage For Harassing Her Son Again! / Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) / Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.