Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Has Revealed That Terrorist Group, Boko Har - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Has Revealed That Terrorist Group, Boko Har (601 Views)

French NGO Caught In The Forest Delivering Food And Medical Supplies To Boko Har / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Has Revealed That Terrorist Group, Boko Har by Naijabuzz460: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2018
Former president, Goodluck Jonathan, has revealed that terrorist group, Boko Haram, wanted him to ditch his Christian faith and accept Islam while he was president. The 61-year-old made this disclosure in his new book, titled “My Transition Hours”, which he launched on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.

He said the group used Islam to achieve their own personal and group goals which he described as “not only heinous and dastardly but also political”.At this juncture, it may be prudent to state that one of their demands was that I abandon my Christian faith and accept Islam. In other words, they wanted a Muslim President for Nigeria amongst others,” he wrote.

While he never specified when this demand was made, he wrote about it in the fourth chapter of the book titled “The Chibok School Girls Affair” where he wrote about the events surrounding the kidnapping of 278 girls from Government Secondary School in the town of Chibok, Borno State, in 2014. Read more @https://www.naijabuzz360.com/former-president-goodluck-jonathan-has-revealed-that-terrorist-group-boko-haram-wanted-him-to-ditch-his-christian-faith-and-accept-islam-while-he-was-president/

Re: Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Has Revealed That Terrorist Group, Boko Har by Olatunji1929: 2:49am On Nov 27, 2018
You for don abandon am for traditional faith sir
Re: Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Has Revealed That Terrorist Group, Boko Har by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 27, 2018
Which kind mumu be dis man sef!

See mumu talk o!
Re: Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Has Revealed That Terrorist Group, Boko Har by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:

See mumu talk o!

This shildren of yestaday sef. Where were you when Shekau demanded that GEJ must accept Islam and convert to muslim before they can lay down their guns..? Go and read or watch Shekau series.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Has Revealed That Terrorist Group, Boko Har by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 27, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

This shildren of yestaday sef. Where were you when Shekau demanded that GEJ must accept Islam and convert to muslim before they can lay down their guns..? Go and read or watch Shekau series.
Brainwashed ipob.
It is still another man from another country ruling you at the moment, before he was right handed, now he is left handed, no be so?!
Hiss!
Re: Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Has Revealed That Terrorist Group, Boko Har by FarahAideed: 5:31am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:

See mumu talk o!

Anytime anyone exposes the plot of certain key elements to Islamize Nigeria to their supporters of evil will want tobinsult the person ... Is GEJ lying ? Hell No!!!
Re: Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Has Revealed That Terrorist Group, Boko Har by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

Anytime anyone exposes the plot of certain key elements to Islamize Nigeria to their supporters of evil will want tobinsult the person ... Is GEJ lying ? Hell No!!!
Islamized Nigeria?!
A shame this propaganda is still coming from you.

Btw, I had to tell Atiku to cut the phone just now that I have to reply your mention....guess what he called me for?!
He said he will be voting for President Buhari come Febuari 2019!

You better chop dollars wey you fit chop and get sense to the NEXT LEVEL guy!

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Says Nigeria Must Declare Itself A Nation At War. / NYSC Cancels Davido’s Service / Edo: Nigeria Fourth Largest Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.