Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Top 15 Phrases A Woman Loves To Hear From Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 15 Phrases A Woman Loves To Hear From Her Man (579 Views)

How To Know A Woman Loves You (The only sign). / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Phrases A Woman Loves To Hear From Her Man by midehcreeb: 1:08am On Nov 27, 2018
15 “What do you think?”

A woman feels needed when her man asks for her advice, when he seeks her opinion.

14. “How was your day?”
When her man asks how she is, how she feels, what her day has been like; she feels cared for. A woman wants a man who listens.

13. “Happy birthday”

Though some women hide their age, they feel special when the man remembers her birthday and does something sweet to celebrate the day she came into the world.

12. “Thank you”

So many women feel unappreciated, it’s like their men take them casually and see no need to thank them for what they are expected to do. Man, say thank you to your woman when she cooks for you, straightens your tie, writes you an encouraging message, does a kind gesture big or small.

11. “I am glad I have you”

These words show how important she is to him.

10. “This is my woman”

Man, introducing her as “My woman/ fiance/ wife” makes her feel secure. It hurts a woman when her own man appears ashamed to tell the public who she is to him, it makes her uncomfortable when he hides her position in his life and chooses to introduce her by her official name just like every body else.

source - https://www./2018/11/top-15-phrases-a-woman-loves.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Top 15 Phrases A Woman Loves To Hear From Her Man by hisgrace090: 2:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Who no like better things?
Re: Top 15 Phrases A Woman Loves To Hear From Her Man by JohnFrankling(m): 2:21am On Nov 27, 2018
Have you seen the alert is the most romantic thing Niaija women like to hear.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Mexican Model That Went Unclad As,she Protest , / How Men Leave Their Sexually Starved Wives At The Mercy Of Watchmen (video) / Dear Guys, Here Are Some Valentine Gifts To Give Your Nigerian Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.