Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband (24875 Views)

Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding / Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by G1STM0RE: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2018
Fans of Ghanaian singer Becca are not happy with her after un-following everyone on Instagram, except her Nigerian husband.
For reasons best known to her, the ‘Daa ke Daa’ hitmaker had unfollowed her previously tall list of following including her boss, Nana Appiah Mensah of Zylofon, Nana Ama McBrown, Yvonne Okoro, Zynnel Zuh, Sarkodie, and many, many others.

This seems to have angered some of her friends and followers who feel disrespected by Becca. In a new video she posted to promote a new song she has sang with Patoranking, Becca urged her fans and followers to download the music and share it far and wide.

But instead of responding positively, some of the fans have asked Becca to go and play the song for her husband only to listen to it.
For instance, an Instagram user who felt peeved by Becca’s action, plainly told Becca to go and play the song for her husband alone, adding that Becca shouldn’t expect her fans to hype the song for her since she had unfollowed everyone:

See reactions below..

i_am_me_naa: “You unfollowed everybody except ur hubby and u want us to hype your song for u…. Go and play it for ur husband alone nonsense @beccafrica.”

Bright also said he doesn’t understand why Becca would follow just her husband when she had over 1.3 million people following her:

brightgeorges: “I Dnt get it…. y ya get 1.2 million followers and u follow only one person.. sometimes follow ur fans.. it make their day and keep them addicted to everything you do.. @therealfunnyface follows me tho.. I luv that guy die…”

henry_1star: “We miss the old Becca we know. I think most of your fans are little disappointed in you. We don’t enjoy your song like before.”

wealthyvs: “@i_am_me_naa let’s just unfollow her too. These entertainers think they are better than everyone else. Nonsense.”

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/fans-blast-becca-un-following-everyone-instagram-except-husband

1 Like

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by G1STM0RE: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2018

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Mrop(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by SweetBuns(f): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2018
angry
I dont even know who to blame. The fans or the celeb.
Well, the Lady didn't do well at all sha. She knew that most people lives depends on her posts and she broke all their hearts. I wonder who advised her to do such
I wouldn't be surprised when her career dies a quick death
Her fans are like super vexed right now grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by tuna4servi(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2018
Kinni big deal

1 Like

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Segunhife(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2018
The followers too should unfollow her, simple

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Kenzico(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by ilogbe(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2018
K
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2018
After seeing the last picture, I blamed the fans for following her in the first place

9 Likes

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Skyfornia(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2018
Who she be?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2018
Lol. That 1st response was savage!
Go and play the song for ur husband! grin

14 Likes

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by meezynetwork(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Yeye dey smell
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Pamtoye(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2018
kk
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by falcon01: 7:01am On Nov 27, 2018
who the f*ck is she?
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by tachacute(f): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Passionate888: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2018
Her IG, her life, her choice to do what she likes with it.
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Bossontop(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2018
undecided
Som pipu no jus get sense aswear!!!......nor be to organise make all of una un-follow am back......haba......jus dey disturb pesin weh no sleep well
Mtcheewww

7 Likes

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by NessaBoo(f): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2018
“You unfollowed everybody except ur hubby and u want us to hype your song for u…. Go and play it for ur husband alone nonsense @beccafrica.”

Hahahahahaha!!!

That person couldn't have said it better, since only your husband is worthy or important enough to follow, keep the song on repeat on his playlist.

2 Likes

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Skankhunt42: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2018
Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Anduku: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2018
They should leave her alone, it's not by force to follow you nah

3 Likes

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by ednut1(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2018
Joblessness dey ghana too

4 Likes

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2018
If you are not happy unfollow her too na. What is fans business in who she decides to follow

5 Likes

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Onlinealaba(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Nairaland making people popular, nitorii olohun who be Becca again and how does unfollowing her followers consign us

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by oluwatosink: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by 6digitscomrade: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2018
Skankhunt42:
Rubbish angry
see product of moral decadence...See rubbish sores for the boy leg...Smh..Somebody future husband and brother..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by PhenomenalAustin: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
angry
I dont even know who to blame. The fans or the celeb.
Well, the Lady didn't do well at all sha. She knew that most people lives depends on her posts and she broke all their hearts. I wonder who advised her to do such
I wouldn't be surprised when her career dies a quick death
Her fans are like super vexed right now grin

She wants to be feeling like Lil Wayne angry
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by puyol005(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2018
Love still deh shack her
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Iruobean(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2018
Urgent:
Are u an Electrical Engineer, with experience on Technical Audit?
Can you carryout energy audit for an Electricity Distribution Company?
Do you have vast knowledge on the operations of an injection substation?
Are you less then 32 yrs?
Do you resides in Lagos?

If yes send your CV to

Email: energyaudit018@gmail.com

Deadline: 8:00am 28th November 2018
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2018
Some fans sha.... BTW what's the big deal there If you aren't happy, unfollow her too... undecided
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by Offpoint: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2018
Only jobless fellows follow celebs... the only one a follow is JESUS.
Re: Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband by babyfaceafrica: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2018
do. those fans have jobs?..why following people people like monitoring spirits?...what is so special about people following you?...1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos / Georgina Onuoha And Daughters In Beautiful New Photos. / Toyin Lawani Chides Nina For Not Giving Her Son A Birthday Shoutout On Her Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.