Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (173 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For APRIL 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:42am On Nov 27, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY, 27TH NOVEMBER. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: TAKE HIM AT HIS WORD.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it (Isaiah 55:11).

Mark 7 tells the story of a Syrophenician woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit. She cried after the Lord Jesus, imploring Him to heal her daughter, but the Master didn’t respond. She remained persistent, until the disciples were somewhat embarrassed, and besought Jesus to send her away. Jesus then said to her, “...Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it unto the dogs” (Mark 7:27). Undaunted by this response, she replied, “…Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children’s crumbs” (Mark 7:28). The woman had great faith, which the Lord commended, saying, “…For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter” (Mark 7:29).

Notice that Jesus didn’t talk to the demon; He didn’t say, “Devil, go out of the girl!” Rather, while talking to the woman, He said, “The demon is gone out of your daughter.” That was all the woman needed—a word from the Master—and she took a hold of that word by faith.

A similar story is that of a nobleman whose son was dying. He came and talked to Jesus and all the Master said was, “Go thy way; thy son liveth….” The Bible says, “…the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken unto him, and he went his way” (John 4:50). That was faith; he took the Master at His Word and went away, expecting a miracle. On his way home, his servants met him and announced to him, “...Thy son liveth” (John 4:51). The Bible says, “Then enquired he of them the hour when he began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him” (John 4:52). The man then realised that the miracle took place at the same time Jesus spoke the words of healing.

All you need to come out of any predicament is a word from God: find out what He has said concerning your situation, and take a hold of His Word, standing your ground in faith. When you exercise faith in the Word, it’ll produce results in you and for you—you’ll surely have a testimony.

PRAYER
Righteous Father, I rejoice today at your Word that’s building my faith strong, and influencing my actions. Your Word is my life, and the light that shows me how to walk on the paths of victory, prosperity, and success, from day to day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Peter 1 & Ezekiel 37-38
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 2:13-29 & Hosea 7-8

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday, November 27,2018 / THE EXPERIENCE....LAGOS. COMING :7th Dec, 2018. / Has God Let You Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.